Sign in to follow this  
Savannah89

What is Billie whispering to fans he brings on stage?

Savannah89

We all know that Billie likes to get fans up on stage to allow them playing one of his guitars.

Anytime I'm watching a video on youtube I ask myself what he is whispering to his fans after they got on stage and before playing?

In nobody likes you (the book) one girl told the author that he whispers some comforting words to his fans like "Calm down, it's not too difficult."

Can anyone confirm who was on stage with him before? What is he whispering or explaining?

I guess it might be different at each time, so maybe we can collect?

Green Day In Seattle

Probably just giving basic instructions, nothing mysterious. I don't think it's anything worthy of speculation.

Hermione
3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Probably just giving basic instructions, nothing mysterious. I don't think it's anything worthy of speculation.

Yeah I think it's mostly instructions, and words of encouragement if needed. But there's people here who've been pulled up so they might have some anecdotes about it.

Also I'm editing the title to make it more clear what this thread is about

solongfromthestars

Just the lyrics, instructions, encouragement or asking what the person's name is. One of my friends told him she kept messing up and he replied that he messes up all the time. Nothing more than that really.

• Love 1

Savannah89

Yeah I think it's mostly instructions, and words of encouragement if needed. But there's people here who've been pulled up so they might have some anecdotes about it.

Thank you, i can't wait to hear some stories. 

One of my friends told him she kept messing up and he replied that he messes up all the time. Nothing more than that really.

That's why I've asked. It would be interesting to know which words he uses to encourage fans who are extremely nervous 😍

disappearingfs

''Pl...laaaaa......yyyyyyyy the sssssssssssong... the ssssssong'' X0

The Insider

Sorry for the smell I did a SHART.

• Haha 2

pacejunkie punk

• Like 1