The Complete History of Green Day by Kerrang!

GD123

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

😱 OMG I would even buy that if I could. Is there a way to order just a single issue that isn’t technically a back issue yet?

I hope it gets scanned at least. Sounds awesome. 

ETA: Yes! They sell single issues. I just ordered one. £5 shipped not bad.

Knowing Kerrang and their previous "untold stories," I doubt they're that exclusive :P Unless they've actually interviewed them of course. Looks like we might get some new photos either way though.

23 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

😱 OMG I would even buy that if I could. Is there a way to order just a single issue that isn’t technically a back issue yet?

I hope it gets scanned at least. Sounds awesome. 

It looks like you can order a single issue from the Newsstand link they posted if you scroll down: newsstand.co.uk/kerrang

Otherwise eBay is probably your best bet.

13 minutes ago, solongfromthestars said:

Knowing Kerrang and their previous "untold stories," I doubt they're that exclusive :P Unless they've actually interviewed them of course. Looks like we might get some new photos either way though.

It looks like you can order a single issue from the Newsstand link they posted if you scroll down: newsstand.co.uk/kerrang

Otherwise eBay is probably your best bet.

Thanks, I edited my post when I saw that. I ordered it from there.

The timing is funny. Makes me wonder if there’s some big announcement coming to go with it. And yeah, I know to manage my expectations with any magazine that claims to know stories I don’t already know, but sometimes you get surprised. The only letdown would be if it is a collection of all of their past Kerrang interviews most of which I’ve already read. But still as you say, PHOTOS! 😍

I will totally be getting this, in spite of my expectations being low about there being anything new in it.  Once I get to grips with my new scanner, I will share.  

Imagine how much more epic this would be if instead of a 9 year old photo it had current bearded Billie on the cover :P 

I still enjoy seeing them in a magazine though. It will be fun to see if there's anything we didn't already know included.

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

ETA: Yes! They sell single issues. I just ordered one. £5 shipped not bad.

Where did you live?

I'm living in Italy and I'm wonder what's the shipping cost.

It's safe to order from that site, never did it before

21 minutes ago, Stewe said:

Where did you live?

I'm living in Italy and I'm wonder what's the shipping cost.

It's safe to order from that site, never did it before

US. The exchange rate is good right now, the total was about $6.80

Yes it’s safe, and they take Paypal

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

US. The exchange rate is good right now, the total was about $6.80

Yes it’s safe, and they take Paypal

Thanks

It's funny to see on the cover that Kerrang claims to have the real story behind the lost album, while GDC recently had someone posting what he claimed to be the story behing Cigarette and Valentines. Could it be that Kerrang saw the post and is now using it as a part of a article? It wouldn't be the first time that something posted on GDC ended also in an article online.

It is also funny to see that Kerrang is giving away a poster with a picture that looks like from the 90s while many old pictures from GD has been released recently. Is Kerrang surfing on the nostalgic vide too?

27 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Does anyone know how much the shipping is for a copy if you're in the US?

My total price was £5.23 including shipping.

19 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

It's funny to see on the cover that Kerrang claims to have the real story behind the lost album, while GDC recently had someone posting what he claimed to be the story behing Cigarette and Valentines. Could it be that Kerrang saw the post and is now using it as a part of a article? It wouldn't be the first time that something posted on GDC ended also in an article online.

Oh that’s right I remember that. That would be so stupid of them I hope they didn’t fall for that nonsense. 

28 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Does anyone know how much the shipping is for a copy if you're in the US?

Pacepunk junkie said it was less than $7 for the mag & shipping. She’s in the US. 

18 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

My total price was £5.23 including shipping.

Oh that’s right I remember that. That would be so stupid of them I hope they didn’t fall for that nonsense. 

Sweet, thanks! 🤙

18 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Pacepunk junkie said it was less than $7 for the mag & shipping. She’s in the US. 

Thanks. I see now!

I love the cover photo! Funny that they went with 21CB era, though.

11 hours ago, Hermione said:

Imagine how much more epic this would be if instead of a 9 year old photo it had current bearded Billie on the cover :P 

I still enjoy seeing them in a magazine though. It will be fun to see if there's anything we didn't already know included.

I think you mean miracle but I’m a sucker for stuff like this.

Totally agree with @IcyMoffatt re the C&V point, we’ll see.

Click to view in readable HQ.

tumblr_inline_pi6szjT54F1qh775n_1280.jpg 

tumblr_inline_pi6szptjAs1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6t3yKHO71qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6t8vHSxn1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6tboTxaM1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6thw9b2e1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6ti1KrHH1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6tl64Cnl1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6tnboIDB1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6tp9Hgtp1qh775n_1280.jpg

2Hma9h6.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6tua3vyJ1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6txzYCkD1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6u2mbXhG1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6u2rEii21qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6u5zKHXR1qh775n_1280.jpg

tumblr_inline_pi6u8kplxT1qh775n_1280.jpg

Sorry about the watermarks - I just know people will repost them everywhere otherwise! They don't interfere with it being readable.

Thanks @Rumpelstiltskin2000 you saved me from going mad trying to get these in the right order!

Not read it all, in true Kerrang style there are some good bits and some unforgivable errors but still worth a look.

OK it's really cool how they have a page for each album and I love that flyer, totally getting it. Thanks for the scans!

Archived