Liam

Possible FBHT Reunion!

WhiteTim
27 minutes ago, MSp said:

I don‘t think it will be a tour - just a few gigs. But I was also thinking of Tré. But he may have a gig even with the baby. Don‘t think they will leave California. 

I don‘t think FHT will be the same with Billie not drinking. But I may be surprised. 

They have done a couple of shows post rehab... 

pacejunkie punk
28 minutes ago, MSp said:

I don‘t think FHT will be the same with Billie not drinking. But I may be surprised. 

You don’t have to wonder what that would be like, he’s done two shows since then and they’re both on YouTube. Still fun, just feels slightly less dangerously fucked up. 

• Like 1

Montclare

Three shows; one in 2013 and two in 2014.

• Like 1

pacejunkie punk
2 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Three shows; one in 2013 and two in 2014.

Oh yeah, same event though both at SXSW right?

Montclare
Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Oh yeah, same event though both at SXSW right?

Both SXSW, but on different days, different locations.

Jane Lannister

The principle of Schroedinger's drunk has it that he can be drunk and sober at the same time until either is proven so what's the point of debating whether or not he's been sober or drunk at any show

• Haha 1

pacejunkie punk
1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

The principle of Schroedinger's drunk has it that he can be drunk and sober at the same time until either is proven so what's the point of debating whether or not he's been sober or drunk at any show

I didn’t think that debate was happening at all, the question raised was whether FBHT has done any shows since 2012. The answer is yes, that’s it.

• Like 1

Jane Lannister
8 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I didn’t think that debate was happening at all, the question raised was whether FBHT has done any shows since 2012. The answer is yes, that’s it.

Oh, I assumed it was since the convo started with someone doubting Billie's ability to play a FBHT show sober.

pacejunkie punk
1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Oh, I assumed it was since the convo started with someone doubting Billie's ability to play a FBHT show sober.

I thought they were just wondering what that would be like, which is something that’s already happened so, not much more to say about it really. 

I’m wondering if this is going to happen without Kevin if it does since he’s been recording with Prima Donna this past week. Can he really just jump into a show last minute for a setlist he hasn’t played in almost five years? That’s the only thing that makes me doubt this is happening, as much as I know Billie would love to do it by how much he teases about it. You would think he wouldn’t want to do it without him at this point, since after the temporary separation or whatever you want to call it with the Longshot this would be like a way to bring both bands together (all of his wives if you will 😄)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Virginia Lot Lizzard
1 hour ago, MSp said:

I don‘t think it will be a tour - just a few gigs. But I was also thinking of Tré. But he may have a gig even with the baby. Don‘t think they will leave California. 

I think he’s drinking a little and acting ok. He’s not peeing on stuff anymore. I would love to see the Reverend Strychnine Twitch minus the pee and prescription drugs. No drugs. A nice beer or three yes. 

pacejunkie punk
20 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

I think he’s drinking a little and acting ok. He’s not peeing on stuff anymore. I would love to see the Reverend Strychnine Twitch minus the pee and prescription drugs. No drugs. A nice beer or three yes. 

And here I thought we weren’t having this conversation. Silly me 😂

• Haha 3

The Insider
10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

They would never do that 

What - you really must be the bitch - #herleastfavouritealbum 

Jane Lannister
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I thought they were just wondering what that would be like, which is something that’s already happened so, not much more to say about it really. 

I’m wondering if this is going to happen without Kevin if it does since he’s been recording with Prima Donna this past week. Can he really just jump into a show last minute for a setlist he hasn’t played in almost five years? That’s the only thing that makes me doubt this is happening, as much as I know Billie would love to do it by how much he teases about it. You would think he wouldn’t want to do it without him at this point, since after the temporary separation or whatever you want to call it with the Longshot this would be like a way to bring both bands together (all of his wives if you will 😄)

FBHT withought Kevin wouldn't be the same and I'm hoping they would sneak in a couple Longshot numbers as well. Maybe Kevin can cram a couple rehearsals into his busy schedule. I'm hoping so anyway.

7 minutes ago, The Insider said:

What - you really must be the bitch - #herleastfavouritealbum 

This is the difference between me and the only real certified Bitch with a capital B - I love Insomniac. But I doubt they'd play it in full because they seem to dread less known songs.

36 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

@Billie Hoe beer :drinks:

• Like 1

Montclare

I definitely don't see the Foxies happening without Kevin.  Hopefully there'll be a show once he gets back.  He can practice in Europe and just skype into rehearsal sessions. :lol:

Billie Hoe
10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

@Billie Hoe beer :drinks:

i dont want him to drink beer, i want everyone around him to drink and then have his tiny body get secondhand intoxication from the beer particles the others are breathing out

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jane Lannister
4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

i dont want him to drink beer, i want everyone around him to drink and then have his tiny body get secondhand intoxication from the beer particles the others are breathing out

This theory deserves a Nobel prize in particle physics.

• Like 2

The Insider
2 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I love Insomniac. But I doubt they'd play it in full because they seem to dread less known songs.

Gotta have dreams😎

• Love 1

jengd

I think they could do a FBHT show without a Kevin.  I’m not saying it would be better but I think they could.  Please don’t kill me, just saying 😊

Virginia Lot Lizzard
1 hour ago, Hermione said:

In theory they could, but I don't know if they would. Who would play guitar instead, Jeff? I dunno. Techincally could be done but Kevin brings a lot of fabulousness to the band, and as he's been there from the start they might consider it disrespectful to leave him out. 

Kevin = ❤️ Plus he’s in FBHT AND the Longshot = 😍😍😍😍 and he’s amazingggggg!

Edited by Virginia Lot Lizzard
  • Like 3

Montclare
7 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Who would Billie kiss, flirt with and choke without Kevin? 

You're making Jason nervous.  Both of them.

• Haha 4

LaughingClock

79f278419f82b19dfd89b0f698320400.jpg

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1