Possible FBHT Reunion!

Liam

I've always beyond loved Highway 1 and it kills me that I can't find any live video recordings of it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's annoying, just coincidence too since most later shows got recorded quite a lot. It's crazy how little of the original little tour they did in 2008 was recorded, it's like a couple of short blurry clips out of the whole 10 or so shows. They were really strict with the no filming rule. It was probably for the best really but I'm still sad that the Rev making his entrance by literally surfing from the back of the room to the stage over the crowd on an actual surfboard at one of the shows wasn't caught on film. They need to play another show and repeat it :P 

21 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I can't make out what the board says at 1:47 of the video. It's to pixelated. Damn signal. But there's only 4 items/songs listed.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot:

The last song in the list maybe is "... Well" hahaha Sherlock

22 hours ago, squashie09 said:

I can't make out what the board says at 1:47 of the video. It's to pixelated. Damn signal. But there's only 4 items/songs listed.

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot:

46l7Bkx.jpg

the image is mirrored, you need to flip it horizontally. I can't read anything though ahahah

Frat? Who knows :lol: 

I hope one day these are new songs on a track list and we can go back to this and be able to recognise them

Nope, sorry guys you're all wrong.. It clearly says 

"for all you nosey fuckers trying to read this board, we hope you had fun trying to decipher it" 

7 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Last word second row is "day" - it's king for a day and that song will be all they'll play from now on @The Insider

Might start calling you the bitch🤔

On 11/4/2018 at 8:07 AM, Liam said:

This would be amazing!!!

Gotta love complete bullshit "news". Like they have vaguely hinted something but stating that's what they're rehearsing is quite a stretch

25 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Gotta love complete bullshit "news". Like they have vaguely hinted something but stating that's what they're rehearsing is quite a stretch

Fake news💩

On 8 November 2018 at 11:16 PM, Doggins said:

This is embarrassing but I don't think I've ever listened to Stop Drop & Roll

I just read this - I would say its second  to 21CB to my most listened to. 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

BOARD THE HYPE TRAIN it's more real when media talk about it too!!!

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

BOARD THE HYPE TRAIN it's more real when media talk about it too!!!

Should expect Insominac in full then 😏

On 11/4/2018 at 2:36 PM, R_Z-Log said:

Yeah I thought of that after I said it... maybe they can do some local gigs until the baby comes next month, then take a break for the holidays and plan a bigger tour for the spring when the baby is big enough to join them. I’ll wait! Haha but really this is all wishful thinking.

I don‘t think it will be a tour - just a few gigs. But I was also thinking of Tré. But he may have a gig even with the baby. Don‘t think they will leave California. 

On 11/6/2018 at 5:08 AM, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

Longshot is like slick and pretty sexy. FBHT is like dirty and fun sexy. Both are good but is apples and oranges or Billies and Kevins. As long as it’s those two are in the band it’s going to be a hot looking band. Haha. Yes, it’s come to this.... I felt the need to chime in on the hotness/ sexiness of the Longshot vs. FBHT 😆 

I don‘t think FHT will be the same with Billie not drinking. But I may be surprised. 

8 minutes ago, MSp said:

I don‘t think FHT will be the same with Billie not drinking. But I may be surprised. 

He will relapse just for the show 

On 11/8/2018 at 2:28 PM, legendary said:

Billie Joe's live on Instagram seems the Fbht are reunited, except Freese. 

Seems like a christmas song jam too

A list of songs appeared when live turned to 2 cameras

Did not see Kevin, did you?

Archived