Possible FBHT Reunion!

Liam

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God you guys are on the ball, just saw that post and I wonder what he’s telling us?  Could be very exciting!

38 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Remember the last time he hinted a fbht show? I don't trust this little shit at all. 

I don't either but every other time he hinted at it they played a show (even the time when he said I got you on my mind England and it took a year and a half to happen), so his track record isn't that bad. Could happen or could not, or it could be a Longshot show including some FBHT songs or something.  If it is a FBHT show I'll die.

12 minutes ago, Hermione said:

I don't either but every other time he hinted at it they played a show (even the time when he said I got you on my mind England and it took a year and a half to happen), so his track record isn't that bad. Could happen or could not, or it could be a Longshot show including some FBHT songs or something.  If it is a FBHT show I'll die.

It's true he keeps his promises (when things pan out :P) so there's hope but at the same time I don't really believe it until something concrete gets announced. Hopefully it does!

He had so much fun and seemed so incredibly happy doing Longshot stuff. It was apparent when I saw them live that he was having the best time! If they want to put Green Day on the back burner for a little while longer and focus on fun side project stuff I fully support that, but they need to throw us a bone and take FBHT on tour! 

35 minutes ago, R_Z-Log said:

He had so much fun and seemed so incredibly happy doing Longshot stuff. It was apparent when I saw them live that he was having the best time! If they want to put Green Day on the back burner for a little while longer and focus on fun side project stuff I fully support that, but they need to throw us a bone and take FBHT on tour! 

Isn't Tre about to be a father? It could be a very short stint unless they have a back up drummer and/or Tre just comes along. A FBHT tour would be great. 

Well shit. Another wonderful thing i'll only see through choppy youtube clips 

16 minutes ago, Daddy. said:

Isn't Tre about to be a father? It could be a very short stint unless they have a back up drummer and/or Tre just comes along. A FBHT tour would be great. 

Yeah I thought of that after I said it... maybe they can do some local gigs until the baby comes next month, then take a break for the holidays and plan a bigger tour for the spring when the baby is big enough to join them. I’ll wait! Haha but really this is all wishful thinking.

Could this be the show that he is doing with Junkyard Triumph? I was gonna post this in the other thread because there is some big act they are opening for in December.

48 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Could also just be a one off show like the one in 2013.

Yeah they've only done one tour and that was properly announced as a tour. A one (or two) off show seems most probable. Edit: Oh I just saw the post above, see what you're saying now.

What if it was a FBHT album though?! That would be so amazing. But I'll be happy if they do anything, even just the Longshot covering some songs would be cool. Just have to hope Billie isn't being an annoying little tease again.

It’s been so long since the guys in Green Day all played together this is a good way for them to do that when they may not have anything new ready and it could be a while for GD shows. This is a good warmup.

Also Billie's always said that's his favourite FBHT song, nice to see that still seems to be the case :happy: 

My favourite FBHT song is probably The Pedestrian or maybe Ruby Room. A lot of great songs

13 minutes ago, Karl Karlson said:

Doesn't look like it. I don't think there is an official account.

I wasn’t sure because it looks like it was set up and all the posts made in one day and then abandoned which seems like something Billie would do 😂

I would absolutely love it if they did a tour! I want to see a FBHT show so bad! I was lucky enough to see The Longshot, so now I need to see Foxies.

Archived