The Full Lost album

Jaxon

4 minutes ago, Tree. said:

video is unavailable : (

its just all the songs rumored to be on C&V 

WTF and why? For a few reasons - One: who cares. Two: if the band wanted it out or released wouldn't they have done that already? Three: maybe it was lost on purpose. Four: who cares. Five: who cares.

I have like insomnia problems as of late and i'm such a nerd and i get all excited when there's a new GDC topic and it's THIS???? 

Boring. Well. Maybe I will get some sleep. Thanks.

27 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

its just all the songs rumored to be on C&V 

I wish it was, i wish i was making all this shit up and that i was just doing some huge stupid publicity stunt. But i don't have that kind of ignorance. i couldn't give the farthest flying fuck if people believed me or not. i just wanted it out there. and when they say who cares well i do. it's an important part of Green Day's history. it's the bridge between their classic punk rock style to their new alternative rock opera style. and if you don't care Then  "i don't care if you don't care"-Jesus Of Suburbia.

Just now, Jaxon said:

I wish it was, i wish i was making all this shit up and that i was just doing some huge stupid publicity stunt. But i don't have that kind of ignorance. i couldn't give the farthest flying fuck if people believed me or not. i just wanted it out there. and when they say who cares well i do. it's an important part of Green Day's history. it's the bridge between their classic punk rock style to their new alternative rock opera style. and if you don't care Then  "i don't care if you don't care"-Jesus Of Suburbia.

you're trolling and not doing a good troll job man 

Troll:

"make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them."

I have no such intent

this thread is probably going to be shut down.

in the meantime:

I love these songs! I wish they’d made the Trilogy! Maybe the next album.

3 hours ago, Jaxon said:

Please don't make any more threads about C&V. If you must post about this subject use this thread:

• Hermione locked this topic
4 hours ago, Hermione said:

Please don't make any more threads about C&V. If you must post about this subject use this thread:

Honestly, do we really want him trolling in there too? 

23 minutes ago, Todd said:

Honestly, do we really want him trolling in there too? 

*non trolling posts only in there please :P 

Archived