Fuzz

Welcome to Paradise - A topic for new members

Billie joe xoxo

eeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyoooooooooo!!! my name is michelle. i live in bayville nj and have loved green day since.....idk forever i guess 😉i curently have 4 guitars and i play them all the time. 

(ps: billis is the most adorable boy i have ever seen😍😍)

• Like 2

Snows

So long without coming here! I'm a lost one. Fuck you and your cruel jokes! 💀Anyway, glad to see that the forum still being active. Miss it, but didn't have the time or humor for it...

The Blayr

Hi my name is Blayr! I joined a month or two ago and have been stalking the site since September, and I just now found this awesome thread! I'm joining the army soon (I ship June 17) and in the meantime I'm pretty busy with school, so I might not have much of a presence (yet!). But I'll try to be here when I can.

I have been hearing some of the more popular GD songs on the radio since I was little. I have memories of hearing Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends when I was like 4 or 5. I first heard American Idiot in 2012 and loved the album so much that I listened to it like 6 more times in a row! It would have been more, but I got busy. Damn it life, why do you have to take me away from Green Day?!? In Junior high, Dookie was my reason to wake up in the morning. My motto was"to me it's nothing" and She and Having a Blast were my shit. On September 16, 2017 I saw Green Day live at the Rose Bowl for the Rev Rad tour and it changed my life. OHMYGOD I'm so blessed and so honored to be a part of the Green Day community. When I turned 18 I bought Kerplunk, Nimrod, Bullet In a Bible, and 21CBD and I love them all! (I also own Dookie and Rev Rad and have been borrowing American Idiot form my dad for like 7 years!). Dookie is the Every Teenager Ever album, but, for me anyway, Kerplunk is a coming-of-age album. It pretty much describes my 18-hood so far 😬

Other than that I'm just an awkward teenager young adult. Who really likes Impractical Jokers. And Green Day. 

Green Day is "the blood that flows through my veins... it's the air that I breath." (I hope I quoted that right?)

Don't hate me pls I haven't heard every Green Day song... Yet! But I love Dead Mermaids especially My Fish!

PS hope I'm not too spammy!

fan-since-1995

I'm a fan since 1995 and GD fan since I can think of.

DadBod

Welcome @fan-since-1995

• Like 1

GugsGreenDay
On 4/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, fan-since-1995 said:

I'm a fan since 1995 and GD fan since I can think of.

Welcome to fucking paradise. 

On 4/12/2019 at 4:01 AM, The Blayr said:

Hi my name is Blayr! I joined a month or two ago and have been stalking the site since September, and I just now found this awesome thread! I'm joining the army soon (I ship June 17) and in the meantime I'm pretty busy with school, so I might not have much of a presence (yet!). But I'll try to be here when I can.

I have been hearing some of the more popular GD songs on the radio since I was little. I have memories of hearing Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Wake Me Up When September Ends when I was like 4 or 5. I first heard American Idiot in 2012 and loved the album so much that I listened to it like 6 more times in a row! It would have been more, but I got busy. Damn it life, why do you have to take me away from Green Day?!? In Junior high, Dookie was my reason to wake up in the morning. My motto was"to me it's nothing" and She and Having a Blast were my shit. On September 16, 2017 I saw Green Day live at the Rose Bowl for the Rev Rad tour and it changed my life. OHMYGOD I'm so blessed and so honored to be a part of the Green Day community. When I turned 18 I bought Kerplunk, Nimrod, Bullet In a Bible, and 21CBD and I love them all! (I also own Dookie and Rev Rad and have been borrowing American Idiot form my dad for like 7 years!). Dookie is the Every Teenager Ever album, but, for me anyway, Kerplunk is a coming-of-age album. It pretty much describes my 18-hood so far 😬

Other than that I'm just an awkward teenager young adult. Who really likes Impractical Jokers. And Green Day. 

Green Day is "the blood that flows through my veins... it's the air that I breath." (I hope I quoted that right?)

Don't hate me pls I haven't heard every Green Day song... Yet! But I love Dead Mermaids especially My Fish!

PS hope I'm not too spammy!

Welcome, girl.

• Like 2

The Blayr
5 hours ago, GugsGreenDay said:

Welcome, girl.

Thank you!!!!

FallOutBoyFan470

Hello! I actually just got into green day pretty recently.(I am late, I know) My favorite green day song is Give Me Novocaine, but I also love Longview cuz I'm a bassist. My other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Walk The Moon, and My Chemical Romance!

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
35 minutes ago, FallOutBoyFan470 said:

Hello! I actually just got into green day pretty recently.(I am late, I know) My favorite green day song is Give Me Novocaine, but I also love Longview cuz I'm a bassist. My other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Walk The Moon, and My Chemical Romance!

Welcome! Nice to meet you!

• Thanks 1

GugsGreenDay
1 hour ago, FallOutBoyFan470 said:

Welcome!! I love Give Me Novacaine too. 

• Thanks 1

Outofmind

I have nothing nice to say about myself... my life is not quite hell... it is getting there...  I have began to not care about anything and am operating on autopilot and my training.     Welcome all you happy people to the forum. 

The Blayr
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2019 at 4:49 PM, FallOutBoyFan470 said:

I also love Longview cuz I'm a bassist. 

Me too! Longview is the first song I learned on bass.

PS I'm a bit late in saying this but welcome!

Edited by The Blayr

andy4848

Hi there, im a 12 year old idiot who was a green day fan since 2014, started off with boulevard and broken dreams, and dug deeper to the sweet children era, and i definelty did not regret it. some fun facts you prob dont care about, my fave album is kerplunk, and i went to one of their concerts in oakland. thats all the boring shit about be, byeee

• Like 1

GugsGreenDay
On 5/18/2019 at 9:14 PM, andy4848 said:

Hi there, im a 12 year old idiot who was a green day fan since 2014, started off with boulevard and broken dreams, and dug deeper to the sweet children era, and i definelty did not regret it. some fun facts you prob dont care about, my fave album is kerplunk, and i went to one of their concerts in oakland. thats all the boring shit about be, byeee

Welcome, bro!

FallOutBoyFan470
On 5/15/2019 at 12:26 PM, The Blayr said:

Me too! Longview is the first song I learned on bass.

PS I'm a bit late in saying this but welcome!

thanks!

brainstevv

yo

I really don't have any idea how to use this website so don't bully me if I do something wrong lol

I'm new as fuck like I'm new to everything and before this year I wasn't even aware of who the fuck is Green day,,

SO BE NICE TO ME OKAY BYE

Little Boy Named Airplane
Just now, brainstevv said:

yo

I really don't have any idea how to use this website so don't bully me if I do something wrong lol

I'm new as fuck like I'm new to everything and before this year I wasn't even aware of who the fuck is Green day,,

Every Green Dan fan is a friend of mine so welcome home buddy!

• Thanks 1

The Blayr
On 5/18/2019 at 5:14 PM, andy4848 said:

A very belated welcome, speaking of the Sweet Children era I just listened to 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours recently and my only regret is not hearing it sooner. 

On 5/28/2019 at 9:09 AM, brainstevv said:

yo

HI WELCOME I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS NO CLUE WHAT THE FUCK I'M DOING

On 5/28/2019 at 9:10 AM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Every Green Dan fan is a friend of mine

SAME (hi friend)