Donation to help with costs Read more... ×
Fuzz

Welcome to Paradise - A topic for new members

Fuzz

Welcome to GDC. Use this topic to introduce yourself to others on the forum, share a little about yourself, when you got into Green Day, how you found this place, really anything you want to share.

Please refer to the forum guidelines if you have any questions about what is or isn't allowed here. 

fukingcounterstrike

Go away, no one wants you here! 

• Haha 1

Amanda
18 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Go away, no one wants you here! 

That's no way to speak to someone who smiths cocks for a living.

fukingcounterstrike
2 minutes ago, Amanda said:

That's no way to speak to someone who smiths cocks for a living.

It was meant to be a welcome for all the new members who will be joining :P 

o_O

oh bobo.  :P

• Like 1

Virginia Lot Lizard

Heyyyyoooooo! Hi 😊 long time Green Day fan and new to the board! I got into Green Day during American Idiot and then backtracked through the previous records and am a die hard fan. 

Edited by Virginia Lot Lizzard
  • Like 3

Hermione
On 11/2/2018 at 3:00 AM, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

Heyyyyoooooo! Hi 😊 long time Green Day fan and new to the board! I got into Green Day during American Idiot and then backtracked through the previous records and am a die hard fan. 

Welcome! Enjoying your Green Day posts already

• Love 1

AlissaGoesRAWR
On 11/1/2018 at 11:00 PM, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

Welcome! 👋

• Love 1

EMK_Bootlegger

Hello Chaps! I Have a Huge Part of My Heart Devoted to Insomniac Green Day

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
3 hours ago, EMK_Bootlegger said:

Hello Chaps! I Have a Huge Part of My Heart Devoted to Insomniac Green Day

My heart is for pumping blood. That's one interesting heart you have :huh: 

Do you ever feel fatigued or lethargic? Like you just can't catch your breath? 

Sarcasm

lethargic describes my existence 

maryjanewhatsername

Hi! I joined a couple days ago, so I'm still really new to posting in a format like this and I apologize if I'm annoying. I just recently became a Green Day fan over the last couple years. So far I really love this community and everyone has been really nice so thank you all for that. :)

DeJennsitized
22 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Hi! I joined a couple days ago, so I'm still really new to posting in a format like this and I apologize if I'm annoying. I just recently became a Green Day fan over the last couple years. So far I really love this community and everyone has been really nice so thank you all for that. :)

You haven't met the assholes yet :lol:

But welcome :D 

• Haha 3

Bully Hoe
1 minute ago, DeJennsitized said:

You haven't met the assholes yet :lol:

But welcome :D 

@ me next time :lol: 

24 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

welcome :) 

• Haha 1
  • Love 2

Beerjeezus
6 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

@ me next time :lol: 

EXCUSE ME

@maryjanewhatsername welcome! 

• Love 1

Drink Coffee And Destroy

Brand new to this forum. I had originally made my account in 2015 but completely forgot about it until last week! Been a listener since around that same time, the first songs I heard were Basket Case and When I Come Around and then explored from there. I've seen them live once in August 2017. Really happy to be here!

Edited by Drink Coffee And Destroy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hermione

Welcome!

• Love 1

lizziebix
7 hours ago, Drink Coffee And Destroy said:

Brand new to this forum. I had originally made my account in 2014 but completely forgot about it until last week! Been a listener since around that same time, the first songs I heard were Basket Case and When I Come Around and then explored from there. I've seen them live once in August 2017. Really happy to be here!

Welcome back!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

JasonofSuburbia

Hey everyone!

I’m new here and happy to be part of the GDC

• Like 1

lizziebix
1 hour ago, JasonofSuburbia said:

Hey everyone!

I’m new here and happy to be part of the GDC

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

• Like 2

Epifender888

Hey everyone! I'm Cruise and I'm a huge Green Day fan. Even though I joined back in June, this is the first time I've ever used this account, so I'm mostly new here. I'm also a HUGE ENOUGH Green Day fan to the point where I can play the entirety of Dookie on guitar. I like a lot of their old stuff (Dookie, Insomniac, Slappy, etc.) as well, but they have newer songs that are pretty great imho also. I'm really excited to be here now where I can meet new people whom I can share and chat about my passion for Green Day-related stuff with. Looking forward to geeking out with you guys! 🤘

maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, Epifender888 said:

Hey everyone! I'm Cruise and I'm a huge Green Day fan. Even though I joined back in June, this is the first time I've ever used this account, so I'm mostly new here. I'm also a HUGE ENOUGH Green Day fan to the point where I can play the entirety of Dookie on guitar. I like a lot of their old stuff (Dookie, Insomniac, Slappy, etc.) as well, but they have newer songs that are pretty great imho also. I'm really excited to be here now where I can meet new people whom I can share and chat about my passion for Green Day-related stuff with. Looking forward to geeking out with you guys! 🤘

Welcome!! Can't wait to see what you post! 

• Like 1

WithLibertyMusic

Hello,

The first tab book I got was Warning and I spent my youth figuring out International Superhits. I spent the entire Columbus Day after American Idiot came out listening to every Green Day album front to back.

I recently finished an album heavily influenced by the American Idiot concept approach. It is long deals with a story of temptation and redemption throughout. 

https://withliberty.bandcamp.com/

I hope someone gives er a listen and look forward to reading news about upcoming GD releases.

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
2 hours ago, WithLibertyMusic said:

Hello,

The first tab book I got was Warning and I spent my youth figuring out International Superhits. I spent the entire Columbus Day after American Idiot came out listening to every Green Day album front to back.

I recently finished an album heavily influenced by the American Idiot concept approach. It is long deals with a story of temptation and redemption throughout. 

https://withliberty.bandcamp.com/

I hope someone gives er a listen and look forward to reading news about upcoming GD releases.

Welcome! Can't wait to see your posts!

Screeno

Hi guys! I'm a returning member, my old account was The Platypus! Not sure if many of you will remember me as was active between 2009-2011 I think lol. Anyway, it's good to be back, stopped listening to Green Day for a couple of years but have recently got back in to them and remembered this forum! I used to love this forum and everyone in it, I hope the standards are still there ;) 

• Like 1