Dookie 25th anniversary tour?

greendayberlin

I heard a lot of theories that are about Green Day going on a dookie anniversary tour next year.

also some people on the web have some facts that are supposed to prove that GD is going on tour next year:

Billie, Mike and Tre are rehearsing the dookie album full length in the studio.

I'm not sure about this rumor,  because it seems like the boys are on a break. but maybe while there on a break they could be rehearsing dookie?

But i hope they will go on tour next year or the year after, because I want to go to one of their shows here in Germany!:runaround:

16 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Would they actually need to rehearse Dookie a year in advance when they already play half of it at every show?

They could be just dropping hints for a classic tour. They also rehearsed Kerplunk and Insomniac 

1 hour ago, greendayberlin said:

I heard a lot of theories that are about Green Day going on a dookie anniversary tour next year.

also some people on the web have some facts that are supposed to prove that GD is going on tour next year:

Billie, Mike and Tre are rehearsing the dookie album full length in the studio.

I'm not sure about this rumor,  because it seems like the boys are on a break. but maybe while there on a break they could be rehearsing dookie?

But i hope they will go on tour next year or the year after, because I want to go to one of their shows here in Germany!:runaround:

Well it depends because Tre and his wife have a baby coming in December so I don’t know how a tour would work. Who knows though. I sure hope they do it so I can see them too!

13 minutes ago, AndrewUnknown said:

They could be just dropping hints for a classic tour. They also rehearsed Kerplunk and Insomniac 

Yeah, but are they? I mean, the setlist photos were posted three months ago and nothing followed. It's still possible something will come out of it but I wouldn't count on it. :P

Hope they're not planning a classic tour, though. Unless it would be in clubs or theaters I see no appeal in it.

19 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yeah, but are they? I mean, the setlist photos were posted three months ago and nothing followed. It's still possible something will come out of it but I wouldn't count on it. :P

Hope they're not planning a classic tour, though. Unless it would be in clubs or theaters I see no appeal in it.

I mean it might be something like what Roger Waters did with his Dark Side of the Moon tour. They would probably play the first half of the show with just the normal stuff they play at a average concert and then play all of Dookie or something the second half.

@greendayberlin At this point, everything is speculation/rumors. The guys have band practice even when they are on break because its fun for them. 

@AndrewUnknown They did that in 2013 at Reading & a few other shows for the 20th anniversary of Dookie, but a year early...

5 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Would they actually need to rehearse Dookie a year in advance when they already play half of it at every show?

well maybe they have something planned and are rehearsing it a bit different?

probably not, but it could be😅 (just read they were rehearsing dookie on the internet)

4 hours ago, Grubby Poop said:

Maybe they were playing some of the older stuff because it was fun.

Yeah, could be

4 hours ago, squashie09 said:

@greendayberlin At this point, everything is speculation/rumors. The guys have band practice even when they are on break because its fun for them. 

@AndrewUnknown They did that in 2013 at Reading & a few other shows for the 20th anniversary of Dookie, but a year early...

yeah, i know thats why they are only theories. but i still hope we get some new green day stuff soon! until then i will be  patiently listening to their songs😁

Archived