Jump to content
pacejunkie punk

Junkyard Triumph opening in December for “someone kinda famous”?

Recommended Posts

maryjanewhatsername

Can I just say (after reading all this) if I'm ever murdered, I want @pacejunkie punk as head investigator! This shit is amazing. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
40 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Can I just say (after reading all this) if I'm ever murdered, I want @pacejunkie punk as head investigator! This shit is amazing. 

Totally fangirling because I love @pacejunkie punk content and I just got a like!! Yay! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jengd

I know then Ivy Room isn’t very big, but they are confident of selling the tickets if they still aren’t telling the date at this point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
6 hours ago, jengd said:

I know then Ivy Room isn’t very big, but they are confident of selling the tickets if they still aren’t telling the date at this point.

And they can only be that confident if they are opening for someone pretty big indeed. 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

I wonder if this something big like a secret Green Day show where they reveal new material or just something fun like Coverups :happy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wonder if this something big like a secret Green Day show where they reveal new material or just something fun like Coverups :happy:

I’m hoping for new material and something bigger. With this kind of a secret I’d be surprised if it’s just the Coverups since they’ve done several shows already it’s less of a huge deal at this point. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus
2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m hoping for new material and something bigger. With this kind of a secret I’d be surprised if it’s just the Coverups since they’ve done several shows already it’s less of a huge deal at this point. 

Yes, I agree. The buildup and the big secret odor about it isn't characteristic for the Coverups and neither for Longshot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
papa

this is an enjoyable read.

 

lova, pppppaaaapppapapapapapapapa be bop a lula

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
12 minutes ago, papa said:

this is an enjoyable read.

 

lova, pppppaaaapppapapapapapapapa be bop a lula

Yeah you would like it wouldn’t you? 😁

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jengd
3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And they can only be that confident if they are opening for someone pretty big indeed. 🙂

Exactly.  I was thinking Foxboro Hottubs! Or maybe that should be hoping 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19GreenAngel91

Billie shaved and he's blonde now...maybe this means something 😎

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
38 minutes ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

Billie shaved and he's blonde now...maybe this means something 😎

The Rev ain’t got no beard 😎

  • Love 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk

UPDATE: Junkyard Triumph posted an event to their Facebook page and then quickly deleted it. It announced their show as December 19 (and according to the earlier video it will be at the Ivy Room) and that they will be livestreaming it on their FB and IG. 

They took it down because as of now it is still being decided whether this show will be friends and family only. (I assumed they would have a large guest list). So either the show will be private or there will be very few tickets available for sale. Hopefully they will livestream the entire show including the “kinda famous” band they are opening for. All this hype and secrecy isn’t because of JT believe me.

If it’s a private show I hope that a few public shows will follow it at least. For now, I would be very happy with a good quality livestream but if GD is testing new songs they may not stream those out just yet. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

UPDATE: Junkyard Triumph posted an event to their Facebook page and then quickly deleted it. It announced their show as December 19 (and according to the earlier video it will be at the Ivy Room) and that they will be livestreaming it on their FB and IG. 

They took it down because as of now it is still being decided whether this show will be friends and family only. (I assumed they would have a large guest list). So either the show will be private or there will be very few tickets available for sale. Hopefully they will livestream the entire show including the “kinda famous” band they are opening for. All this hype and secrecy isn’t because of JT believe me.

If it’s a private show I hope that a few public shows will follow it at least. For now, I would be very happy with a good quality livestream but if GD is testing new songs they may not stream those out just yet. 

Dude you literally are Sherlock Holmes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

Booooo public show or gtfo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Booooo public show or gtfo

Saves me the cost of a trip. As long as it’s livestreamed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus
3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Saves me the cost of a trip. As long as it’s livestreamed.

It's true that it doesn't make much of a difference if it's livestreamed, at least for us who aren't local. Still, I hope it turns out to be a normal show - seems more exciting that way :P

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19GreenAngel91

A Christmas show 😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ritz

Loving the rumor mill going alive!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized

I feel like this thread's been around forever. I want us to be put out of our misery :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus
3 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

I feel like this thread's been around forever. I want us to be put out of our misery :lol: 

It's nothing compared to GD In The Studio 2016 :lol:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized
1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's nothing compared to GD In The Studio 2016 :lol:

I think the April 2019 thread is heading in the same direction :lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus
13 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I think the April 2019 thread is heading in the same direction :lol: 

:lol: I have my kittens ready

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
pacejunkie punk
23 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's nothing compared to GD In The Studio 2016 :lol:

Or the AI movie threads from 2013

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
maryjanewhatsername
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Or the AI movie threads from 2013

That's what I was thinking about, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×