Junkyard Triumph opening in December for “someone kinda famous”?

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My best guess at this point is that they decided to make this their holiday party. I’m guessing the Junkyard set may still be streamed but the headliners will remain private. I’ll be surprised if we get anything more than a few photos and clips that it happened like we did last year’s party. 

2 hours ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

I dont think Trè will be at this show.... 

Maybe longshot

Probably not with that new baby! 

10 hours ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

I dont think Trè will be at this show.... 

Maybe longshot

Or the Coverups.

Maybe someone else can post the screenshot here but just saw their story:

“Just a heads up... as of right now our first show is going to be friends and family only, if that changes you will all be the first to know! There will be live videos for those who cannot attend! 

Please do not go making any ginormous plans based on assumptions or “speculation” and don’t say we didn’t warn ya. 🤷‍♀️ Much love...and stuff.”

15 minutes ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

I am confused 😥🤔

Disappointed I can see but why confused? It’s just gonna be a private show.

• 2 weeks later...

They just announced a show at Vinnie’s in Concord, CA on January 26 so looks like this one will be public at least. The bad news is there’s no indication yet that they are opening for someone “kinda famous” like there was for the Dec 19 show so it’s a total crapshoot. Keeping an eye out for any clues going forward though.  

Didn’t even see the announcement. They said it was friends and family only. (Yeah, they replied to my comment and said that’s why it’s sold out 🙄😄)

Well, at least we know who the "someone kinda famous" is now. I'm excited to see what comes out of this! I hope there are videos! :D

7 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Well, at least we know who the "someone kinda famous" is now. I'm excited to see what comes out of this! I hope there are videos! :D

Yeah true, and since they said it would be private I had accepted the fact that I wasn’t going to try for tickets. But somehow finding out a handful when on instasale and sold out before we even knew about it makes me feel worse. I wish they would have just stuck to guest list only so I wouldn’t feel like I missed a chance. Now everybody feels like they missed out. Hope there’s video. 

And Coverups makes sense by the way since Tre likely couldn’t be there or couldn’t commit to being there anyway. 

I love that pic above of Alan.  Was this their first performance and did he say to his little brother last night “how on earth do you do that’s in front of thousands and thousands of people” 😃

1 minute ago, jengd said:

I love that pic above of Alan.  Was this their first performance and did he say to his little brother last night “how on earth do you do that’s in front of thousands and thousands of people” 😃

It was Junkyard Triumph’s first performance. I’m pretty sure Alan has performed before small crowds before but this was the band’s debut and his biggest audience personally. He seemed really nervous. 

15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

It was Junkyard Triumph’s first performance. I’m pretty sure Alan has performed before small crowds before but this was the band’s debut and his biggest audience personally. He seemed really nervous. 

I’ll bet, poor guy, no pressure 😓

Archived