Junkyard Triumph opening in December for “someone kinda famous”?

pacejunkie punk

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

Can I just say (after reading all this) if I'm ever murdered, I want @pacejunkie punk as head investigator! This shit is amazing. 

Totally fangirling because I love @pacejunkie punk content and I just got a like!! Yay! 

I know then Ivy Room isn’t very big, but they are confident of selling the tickets if they still aren’t telling the date at this point.

6 hours ago, jengd said:

I know then Ivy Room isn’t very big, but they are confident of selling the tickets if they still aren’t telling the date at this point.

And they can only be that confident if they are opening for someone pretty big indeed. 🙂

I wonder if this something big like a secret Green Day show where they reveal new material or just something fun like Coverups :happy:

24 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I wonder if this something big like a secret Green Day show where they reveal new material or just something fun like Coverups :happy:

I’m hoping for new material and something bigger. With this kind of a secret I’d be surprised if it’s just the Coverups since they’ve done several shows already it’s less of a huge deal at this point. 

2 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m hoping for new material and something bigger. With this kind of a secret I’d be surprised if it’s just the Coverups since they’ve done several shows already it’s less of a huge deal at this point. 

Yes, I agree. The buildup and the big secret odor about it isn't characteristic for the Coverups and neither for Longshot.

12 minutes ago, papa said:

this is an enjoyable read.

lova, pppppaaaapppapapapapapapapa be bop a lula

Yeah you would like it wouldn’t you? 😁

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

And they can only be that confident if they are opening for someone pretty big indeed. 🙂

Exactly.  I was thinking Foxboro Hottubs! Or maybe that should be hoping 😂

38 minutes ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

Billie shaved and he's blonde now...maybe this means something 😎

The Rev ain’t got no beard 😎

UPDATE: Junkyard Triumph posted an event to their Facebook page and then quickly deleted it. It announced their show as December 19 (and according to the earlier video it will be at the Ivy Room) and that they will be livestreaming it on their FB and IG. 

They took it down because as of now it is still being decided whether this show will be friends and family only. (I assumed they would have a large guest list). So either the show will be private or there will be very few tickets available for sale. Hopefully they will livestream the entire show including the “kinda famous” band they are opening for. All this hype and secrecy isn’t because of JT believe me.

If it’s a private show I hope that a few public shows will follow it at least. For now, I would be very happy with a good quality livestream but if GD is testing new songs they may not stream those out just yet. 

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

UPDATE: Junkyard Triumph posted an event to their Facebook page and then quickly deleted it. It announced their show as December 19 (and according to the earlier video it will be at the Ivy Room) and that they will be livestreaming it on their FB and IG. 

They took it down because as of now it is still being decided whether this show will be friends and family only. (I assumed they would have a large guest list). So either the show will be private or there will be very few tickets available for sale. Hopefully they will livestream the entire show including the “kinda famous” band they are opening for. All this hype and secrecy isn’t because of JT believe me.

If it’s a private show I hope that a few public shows will follow it at least. For now, I would be very happy with a good quality livestream but if GD is testing new songs they may not stream those out just yet. 

Dude you literally are Sherlock Holmes. 

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

Booooo public show or gtfo

Saves me the cost of a trip. As long as it’s livestreamed.

3 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Saves me the cost of a trip. As long as it’s livestreamed.

It's true that it doesn't make much of a difference if it's livestreamed, at least for us who aren't local. Still, I hope it turns out to be a normal show - seems more exciting that way :P

I feel like this thread's been around forever. I want us to be put out of our misery :lol: 

3 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

I feel like this thread's been around forever. I want us to be put out of our misery :lol: 

It's nothing compared to GD In The Studio 2016 :lol:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

I think the April 2019 thread is heading in the same direction :lol: 

13 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

I think the April 2019 thread is heading in the same direction :lol: 

:lol: I have my kittens ready

23 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Or the AI movie threads from 2013

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Or the AI movie threads from 2013