I have the official Cigarettes And Valentines tracklist

Jaxon

So, this has been a long ride for me. Ever since i found out about it the story of this lost album it kept me awake at night. Wondering. What happened that night in the spring of 2003? I had heard that it could have been some homeless man looking for a quick buck. Or someone on the inside. I searched 911 calls from that night. Nothing. I checked billies blog from 2003-2004. I found tons articles relating to the album being made but nothing about it being stolen. I searched pirate sites, torrent sites, the darkweb. Even talked to billie joe himself. And after all the years of searching and gathering intel from inside and outside sources i finally have the track list. It is listed as follows.  1. Cigarettes and Valentines. 2.Youngblood. 3. Olivia. 4. Too much too soon. 5. Governator. 6. Shoplifter. 7 favorite son. 8 brutal love. 9. Lights out. 10. Hearts collide. 11. Stay the night. 12 walk away. 13 letter bomb (2003 version uploaded by jake lionetti) 14. Oh love (demo version). 15. When its time. This is not a fan list. Its the real one taken from official sources. I hope this is a huge help for the Green day fanbase and that it will help further solve the case. -jaxon 2018

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this another Savannah dupe with 100% legit information about something nobody cares about 

I always thought Billie could time travel, but it's great to have it confirmed. You know, since he told journalists he wrote Stay the Night on a beach in 2011.

So many Legitimate Sources... we're spoiled these days :woot:  

21 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

Even talked to billie joe himself.

Inside and outside sources.

Its the real one taken from official sources.

This is very sketchy. You say you have sources, yet you don't cite them. If you have official sources then it would be easy to post a link or something. Also, I don't buy it that you actually talked to Billie about this. Why should we believe you? Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

I've been doing archive stuff for years. Collecting things like pilot episodes of shows. Rare clips. Lost episodes. This was actually one of my first times dipping into music. I guess i got obsessed with this for a while 

The first person i contacted was chris alge the man who mixed amarican idiot. He'd helped mix some of the master tapes  as part of the project. After the tapes had been stolen he and billie worked on the brainchild that would become amarican idiot 

Chris forwarded me to the studio consultent at the time who went by the name  allen sides. Through him i got the date of the brake in. It was on April 22 2003 at 2:45 am. The man/women had broken in through the back door of the studio and had gone to the back room of the studio and smashed the glass window looking in with a rock stealing several records including the master tapes

Me and various production members spoke through email  and facebook along with billie in private messaging over his facebook 

Just now, Jaxon said:

Me and various production members spoke through email  and facebook along with billie in private messaging over his facebook 

Mate you are gonna have to do better than that😗

1 minute ago, Jaxon said:

And exactly why would they talk to you and tell you any of this? 

2 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

I refuse to share email adresses for privacy sake

Don't you know who I am?

If you communicated with Billie and other important people involved in the record the same way you're communicating here, I doubt they'd pay you any mind (even if you DID manage to contact them by some miracle). Constant misspellings and poor grammar don't make you seem like a person with any credibility.

13 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

Because i was doing an investigation, and trust me, i had to beg/pay some of these guys for info (fustrated sigh)

I think you got scammed 😂

Since when has Billie ever used FB 😂😂

25 minutes ago, The Insider said:

I love this place😋

Pretty weak imo

I know I was being sarcastic 

I managed to contact chris billheimer who was art director for the album cover and he had said that he'd started working on the cover for it. It depicted a shattered heart against a white background with blood coming out of the heart and two crossed cigarettes inbetween. The disk had a shattered heart withe tracks listed on eather side. Special editions of the record would come with a poster and photos of the green day crew from the 80's up

I spoke more professionally i didn't realize Shakespeare was on here its a fan site cut me some slak

18 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Constant misspellings and poor grammar 

Jaxon is Bj - confirmed

• Todd locked this topic

Archived