I have the official Cigarettes And Valentines tracklist

Jaxon

3 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

I spoke more professionally when i spoke to them. Cut me some slak Shakespeare 

Since you are so connected, my daughter really wants a date with joey. Can you set that up

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

Since you are so connected, my daughter really wants a date with joey. Can you set that up

Messaage me via f/b & I will see what I can do.

I'll try ok but this sh!t ant easy, and besides this was for getting information not win a date with billie Tuesday. But that would be nice tho

Just now, Jaxon said:

I'll try ok but this sh!t ant easy, and besides this was for getting information not win a date with billie Tuesday. But that would be nice tho

Joey not billie - you must be bj.

6c39bab08cdf5d6446082165d871b617da43046c

Nobody cares about C&V. 

Just now, WhiteTim said:

I miss the days of having better trolls on here 

I don't know @papa got some bites - I enjoyed that one.

and of corse the last person i talked with billie, i didnt jump into it right away and sometimes it took him a few days to respond but eventully we talked about the history of amarican idiot and thats when  i slowly  got into the subject. He at first was reluctant to talk about it but he gave in and told me the details. So they had finished recoring about a month before and  chris alge was in the last stages of mixing the tapes. That morning Billie was heading into the studio when he noticed cop cars outside. Pulling up into the parking lot tre came running out and explained what had happened and that the tapes were gone. Alongside the cops bille and tre checked the security tapes from that night before. At 11:05 mark fletcher,the janitor at the time was seen locking the doors through the building all exept the back door. At 2 am a white car came driving up behind the studio and Mark and a man known now as artist  John yates who worked on kerplunk came in through the back door and went into the studio and stole the tapes from the back room. Billie said that it wasn't untill 2010 that police managed to track down mark and john and get the tapes back. Billie said that too much time had passed since the tapes had been stolen and that he just wanted to move forward and not back. In the end he and the band released the songs over time in other projects and it was when i asked him what songs they were that he gave me this list.

11 minutes ago, Jaxon said:

and of corse the last person i talked with billie, i didnt jump into it right away and sometimes it took him a few days to respond but eventully we talked about the history of amarican idiot and thats when  i slowly  got into the subject. He at first was reluctant to talk about it but he gave in and told me the details. So they had finished recoring about a month before and  chris alge was in the last stages of mixing the tapes. That morning Billie was heading into the studio when he noticed cop cars outside. Pulling up into the parking lot tre came running out and explained what had happened and that the tapes were gone. Alongside the cops bille and tre checked the security tapes from that night before. At 11:05 mark fletcher,the janitor at the time was seen locking the doors through the building all exept the back door. At 2 am a white car came driving up behind the studio and Mark and a man known now as artist  John yates who worked on kerplunk came in through the back door and went into the studio and stole the tapes from the back room. Billie said that it wasn't untill 2010 that police managed to track down mark and john and get the tapes back. Billie said that too much time had passed since the tapes had been stolen and that he just wanted to move forward and not back. In the end he and the band released the songs over time in other projects and it was when i asked him what songs they were that he gave me this list.

Your details are very amusing, I have to admit that I enjoyed reading this. But your tracklist is so obviously BS. Next time, recruit some true Green Day experts to help you with your story ;) With that said, I'm going to close the thread. 

• Todd locked this topic

Archived