What's up with Green Day?

greendayberlin

Hi from Berlin, 

Why is GD so inactive? And on their social medias are inactive, Billie has gotten rid of his Instagram, The Longshot isnt that active, Green Day Instagram is inactive, Tre and Mike are also inactive!? The last that fans got to hear from Green Day was their RevRad tour! Where is Green Day and why are they offline?

They are on a break taking time with their families and more than likely working on new stuff.

Patience young grasshopper. 

Also, welcome!

They are finally taking good care of their physical and psychological health and enjoying their humble - as humble as life as a rockstar can be - lifes after like 25 years of constant near-burnout-hustling in the industry. 

20 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I heard from a very good source that Billie Joe is dead and has been replaced by an impostor.

He isn't dead. He is just trying to get a job in ZZ Top.

1 minute ago, Grubby Poop said:

He isn't dead. He is just trying to get a job in ZZ Top.

Can't you let me believe what I NEED to believe to avoid trauma :cry:

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

Can't you let me believe what I NEED to believe to avoid trauma :cry:

Imagine getting on stage & that long beard full of sweat wrapping around  your neck.😝

1 minute ago, The Insider said:

Imagine getting on stage & that long beard full of sweat wrapping around  your neck.😝

Please no that's a nightmare 

21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Please no that's a nightmare 

Don't be upset, maybe he isn't going for the ZZ Top look. We know he is a Harry Potter fan, so maybe this:

Spoiler

600x600.jpg

2 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

Don't be upset, maybe he isn't going for the ZZ Top look. We know he is a Harry Potter fan, so maybe this:

Hide contents

600x600.jpg

Thanks that's a lot better 

tumblr_pfyqf88yh81wa6lubo1_640.png

THIS IS JUST A THEORY:

Billie deleted his account along with Mike’s and Tre’s apsence means a announcement soon. Very wishful thinking but we can hope.

^Mike and Tré's absence? I feel like they've been posting pretty regularly. Especially Tré with his Dead Mermaids stuff. I don't think there will be any big announcements anytime soon. They're taking a break and will probably start working on something new at some point next year.

24 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

Hide contents

You are a funny bitch.😍

LOL, Billie could make a great Hagrid for Halloween.  Isn't Harry Potter the theme for Uncool Halloween this year?  I believe he went last year to support his kids.  It would be hysterical if Hagrid was his long game.

^^ Harry Potter is the theme this year. 

My moneys on Billie going as Herminoe. 😬

6 hours ago, squashie09 said:

They are on a break taking time with their families and more than likely working on new stuff.

Patience young grasshopper. 

Also, welcome!

This. I'm going to close this thread now — nothing really to discuss besides speculation, which never ends well. This is just a normal part of the album-producing cycle.

• AlissaGoesRAWR locked this topic

Archived