Rare Video Search

Ericrosenberg88

Im looking for the really old video where they had a video camera and did a "home video" type thing.  I had it downloaded a while back but curious if anyone still had a copy handy?

8 hours ago, Ericrosenberg88 said:

Im looking for the really old video where they had a video camera and did a "home video" type thing.  I had it downloaded a while back but curious if anyone still had a copy handy?

Can you narrow it down to what they were filming and what year maybe?

26 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can you narrow it down to what they were filming and what year maybe?

Yeah!  it was probably like 1988 or 1990 and the video was about 1.5 hours long, maybe longer, and the quality was SOOO bad, but they were just at someones house walking around and drinking and such.  Wasn't much happening but them hanging out.  I believe when I downloaded the video the first time it was titled "Rare Home Video" and it starts out with them sitting on a couch.

Is it this? It's from when they were on tour in England in 1991, hanging out and stuff like you say

38 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Is it this? It's from when they were on tour in England in 1991, hanging out and stuff like you say

This is what I was thinking as well. I can't think of anything else that's surfaced that would fit the description

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

HOLY CRAP!  you found it!  yeah thats it!!!!

You guys are the best!  I have been looking for this ever since I burned all my videos to cd-r's (yep that long ago) and lost them in a move from California to Texas!  THANK YOU!!!

Archived