I know the band likes donating and helping with social issues. Is there a way to contact them about something that anyone knows of?

Shadowkat678

I'm working on a project with a college professor of mine who heads an anti-trafficking organization, and we've had the idea of trying to reach out to punk artists and different scenes both in and out of the USA. The genre has a habit of highlighting a lot of social injustices and issues, and there's a lot of bands who've become involved in supporting projects dealing with them, including Green Day. We're mostly going to small time bands, but I wanted to at least try and reach out to them, since they're just such nice dudes and have done a lot of stuff before like this. However, their "contact us" option on their website doesn't go anywhere and I can't figure out how to send someone a message about it. I know it'd be a long shot, but if I could find a way to reach out, I'd still like to try.

We discussed a similar topic a bit in the thread below. You can try the address there. Otherwise, I would assume reaching out on social media would be your best bet, though it's possible it could get lost in a sea of comments.

1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

We discussed a similar topic a bit in the thread below. You can try the address there. Otherwise, I would assume reaching out on social media would be your best bet, though it's possible it could get lost in a sea of comments.

Social Media definitely the best way. You're limited to Tre and Mike right now but getting them to notice you will be better than getting Billie's attention.

Archived