Personal Limit of Discussion about the Band on GDC

UNICORN VOMIT

2 minutes ago, R_Z-Log said:

So uh... what did they say he liked to eat?? Just asking for a friend haha.

Squid is what my insider, 100% legit source tells my friends, cousins, brothers, aunts, god mother.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, squashie09 said:

Squid is what my insider, 100% legit source tells my friends, cousins, brothers, aunts, god mother.

Lol! I know this is a joke, but I sure hope it's far from the actual truth. :lol: I love cephalopods and I get sad when people eat them. They're so smart and beautiful! I had a 15 pound giant Pacific octopus try to crawl up my arm the other day and it was awesome. btw that is not a joke - I am on the life sciences team at an aquarium.

I’ve never had, not do I want to eat squid. I was just thinking of strange exotic foods that he has probably tried through his various travels. 

They are very interesting creatures. And hooray for scientists (and researchers)! I work with them daily on their reports to make them look professional. 

4 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I’ve never had, not do I want to eat squid. I was just thinking of strange exotic foods that he has probably tried through his various travels. 

They are very interesting creatures. And hooray for scientists (and researchers)! I work with them daily on their reports to make them look professional. 

Calamari is delicious - you don't know what you are missing😀

Having just done a huge catch up on the train wreck that is the “Billie deleted his IG” thread, I now expect a long, viscious argument over eating calamari 😂

16 hours ago, jengd said:

Having just done a huge catch up on the train wreck that is the “Billie deleted his IG” thread, I now expect a long, viscious argument over eating calamari 😂

Hahaha! :lol: Nah, we're reasonable people here.

Back on topic, though, that thread was exactly what I'm not okay with when it comes to discussing the band members. People can do all the speculation they like and filch for as much information as they want on their own in their heads, but it's not cool to talk about it in a public forum. Especially when it's just rumors that they've heard from unverified sources. That's just not respectful to the band or to the people on this forum.

4 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Hahaha! :lol: Nah, we're reasonable people here.

Back on topic, though, that thread was exactly what I'm not okay with when it comes to discussing the band members. People can do all the speculation they like and filch for as much information as they want on their own in their heads, but it's not cool to talk about it in a public forum. Especially when it's just rumors that they've heard from unverified sources. That's just not respectful to the band or to the people on this forum.

Yep couldn't agree more the so called insiders never really give solid info so they should just shut up😆

7 hours ago, The Insider said:

Yep couldn't agree more the so called insiders never really give solid info so they should just shut up😆

Except for you, the one true insider

On 10/19/2018 at 7:49 AM, herewegoagain said:

Honestly looking at the (glorious) state of Billie's hair after decades of constant dyeing and straightening he owes the world this information. 

He does have beautiful hair. Men his age must envy him 

On 10/22/2018 at 11:43 PM, R_Z-Log said:

So uh... what did they say he liked to eat?? Just asking for a friend haha.

He liked to eat peppers stuffed with fish :D

16 hours ago, The Bellie said:

He liked to eat peppers stuffed with fish :D

Well, he clearly hasn't seen my hate laced rant about peppers over in the Interview Questions thread. :lol: The only fish I will eat are salmon and halibut, both of which are delicious, but I don't like any others besides swordfish (which I don't eat because it's not sustainable and contains higher amounts of mercury).

What a weirdly specific thing to like. Billie's a strange person.

31 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Well, he clearly hasn't seen my hate laced rant about peppers over in the Interview Questions thread. :lol: The only fish I will eat are salmon and halibut, both of which are delicious, but I don't like any others besides swordfish (which I don't eat because it's not sustainable and contains higher amounts of mercury).

What a weirdly specific thing to like. Billie's a strange person.

I like olives but they need to have thick walls. Thin olives aren't as good. - that's specific.

14 hours ago, The Insider said:

@papa ya should of hung around more - a GDC award would have come your way🤬

papa is always hung.

love, papa. 

Archived