Chasing a Ghost Music Video

Jet Taman

Hey all,

In my spare time of not teaching 3rd grade and not making BJ Guitars, I put together a little video to The Longshot's Chasing a Ghost using a montage of live footage from their tour.  

I'm not looking to profit off of this and I gave credit to all the vids I used from YouTube that were public.

I hope you enjoy and if you were there, maybe you'll even see yourself!!!

I was going to post it on my YouTube page, but my 12 year old son is DYING to get subscribers....he's so proud of himself that he's up to 150 😂 so when you watch it, if you don't mind, subscribe to him and he'll be so happy.  He posts stuff about his life and Fortnite and other stuff that 12 year old boys are into lol...

Chasing a Ghost video

What memories!  Hard to believe I was there, those shows were so crazy.  Great job, you did really well synching the audio with every line. I also like the hang from a chandelier clip at the end.  Nice to have that together with the song.  Thanks for sharing.

On 10/12/2018 at 4:35 PM, Jet Taman said:

Hey all,

In my spare time of not teaching 3rd grade and not making BJ Guitars, I put together a little video to The Longshot's Chasing a Ghost using a montage of live footage from their tour.  

I'm not looking to profit off of this and I gave credit to all the vids I used from YouTube that were public.

I hope you enjoy and if you were there, maybe you'll even see yourself!!!

I was going to post it on my YouTube page, but my 12 year old son is DYING to get subscribers....he's so proud of himself that he's up to 150 😂 so when you watch it, if you don't mind, subscribe to him and he'll be so happy.  He posts stuff about his life and Fortnite and other stuff that 12 year old boys are into lol...

Chasing a Ghost video

As a VFX supervisor/artist and formally a full time editor and AE once I am speaking from a professional perspective and BANG UP job matching up the lyrics and video cuts, sans one or two are perfect and it was super entertaining!

Good showing. It also didn’t hurt that you caught me in it on 3 shots. Great stuff!

Mine I made when the album was released and nobody was believing me that the opening riff was a take from the Beatles and then into 60s riffs and progressions throughout the whole album and what started as me just comparing the opening riff, I had made this video that is NOT as good as yours and before they started touring so I hastily threw together this thing that trails as it goes on because it was getting get 20-30 minutes that I was working on it.

By the way, I am the current VFX Sup on Last Man Standing and have been for all it’s season on ABC. It’s a great gig because it pays a ton for doing not much at all. 

Hey, I have 3 dislikes on mine. :(  ... I mixed in a little Beatles video and even overdubbed the “oh yeah” and the “ohhhhh” I played on top of eachother. The amount of homages on this album and this song is staggering. Postman?

The Last Time/Postman

Postman/The Last Time

BANG UP JOB! Really enjoyed watching that a lot. Added it and will watch again several times and subbed for your son because I don’t usually sub but how can I not? I hope he gets 10k!

Great job!  I am not the biggest Beatles fan by any means but I think Billie has managed to pay homage/use their influence/steel their stuff (depending on your point of view) perfectly in the stuff he wrote for the musical and made it much more enjoyable, for me anyway! 

22 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

As a VFX supervisor/artist and formally a full time editor and AE once I am speaking from a professional perspective and BANG UP job matching up the lyrics and video cuts, sans one or two are perfect and it was super entertaining!

Good showing. It also didn’t hurt that you caught me in it on 3 shots. Great stuff!

Mine I made when the album was released and nobody was believing me that the opening riff was a take from the Beatles and then into 60s riffs and progressions throughout the whole album and what started as me just comparing the opening riff, I had made this video that is NOT as good as yours and before they started touring so I hastily threw together this thing that trails as it goes on because it was getting get 20-30 minutes that I was working on it.

By the way, I am the current VFX Sup on Last Man Standing and have been for all it’s season on ABC. It’s a great gig because it pays a ton for doing not much at all. 

Hey, I have 3 dislikes on mine. :(  ... I mixed in a little Beatles video and even overdubbed the “oh yeah” and the “ohhhhh” I played on top of eachother. The amount of homages on this album and this song is staggering. Postman?

The Last Time/Postman

Postman/The Last Time

BANG UP JOB! Really enjoyed watching that a lot. Added it and will watch again several times and subbed for your son because I don’t usually sub but how can I not? I hope he gets 10k!

Thanks!  Coming from you that means a lot!  I just used Movie Maker on my school's laptop so it's pretty low tech. Where are you in the vid??

If anyone has an idea/footage for another video, message me!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived