Questions you would ask at an interview?

Savannah89

9 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Oh, it's from a long time ago. That makes more sense then. I was imagining him doing that recently (like within the past few years).:lol:

Ah god no! It’s from their first tour in Europe. So like 91ish. He draws on himself with a sharpie too. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He kinda did do it again more recently though (the Spotify documentary), he just didn't show his dick this time. :lol:

1 minute ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

He kinda did do it again more recently though (the Spotify documentary), he just didn't show his dick this time. :lol:

I feel like every documentary (that’s not gd exec prod) starts with or has a scene of Billie taking a piss... 

16 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I feel like every documentary (that’s not gd exec prod) starts with or has a scene of Billie taking a piss... 

Yeah, he also does it in the Riding In Vans With Boys movie. 

7 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

do you milk or shake after you've peed

why not both

9 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

:sick: watch the pissing video & find out for yourself. Then let me know. 

Is it on YouTube?  I honestly wanna see it but I don't think I found the right one

I'm in awe of how often Billie peeing is discussed on GDC

1 hour ago, duckez said:

Is it on YouTube?  I honestly wanna see it but I don't think I found the right one

It's during the video from when they were on tour in England in 1991. Whole thing is an interesting watch. The part when Billie decides to bring the camera to the toilet with him is half an hour in

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

I'm in awe of how often Billie peeing is discussed on GDC

It's not really a shock though, he loves peeing, talking about pee and singing about pee

1 hour ago, Billie Hoe said:

It's not really a shock though, he loves peeing, talking about pee and singing about pee

True, perhaps I should be in awe of how much pee related content Billie gives us instead

He's basically Arin Hanson from Game Grumps, only with pee instead of shit. I don't know how many of you are familiar with him, but Game Grumps fans will get it.

14 hours ago, Hermione said:

True, perhaps I should be in awe of how much pee related content Billie gives us instead

& who could forget drinking angel's piss.😇

Anyone knows if BJA was reading Harry Potter? I've heard he knows about Harry Potter but did he read the books? Can't picture him sitting in bed, reading about Hermoine and Harry and Ron. Or Adie reading to him.

So here’s something I’m curious about. It might be a little personal but it’s also public record and he might not mind answering — I’m curious to know what community service he was sentenced to do for his 2003 DUI. Trash collection? Soup kitchen? I have no idea and how many hours? It must have been made public at the time wasn’t it?

That's something I also asked myself. I remember reading a fanfiction about him spending time on community service at a kindergarten or childrens home 😝

One of my friends once said he had to work at the city council but it's not verified.

14 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Anyone knows if BJA was reading Harry Potter? I've heard he knows about Harry Potter but did he read the books? Can't picture him sitting in bed, reading about Hermoine and Harry and Ron. Or Adie reading to him.

He has said that he loves Harry Potter, but I got the impression he was talking about the movies. I'm also unsure if he's read the books.

8 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So here’s something I’m curious about. It might be a little personal but it’s also public record and he might not mind answering — I’m curious to know what community service he was sentenced to do for his 2003 DUI. Trash collection? Soup kitchen? I have no idea and how many hours? It must have been made public at the time wasn’t it?

Only thing I know about it is John Roecker once said he had to go to some type of meetings as a result of it and they joked about him standing up and quoting Green Day lyrics there :P. Is it known that he was sentenced to community service? If he was I've never heard what it was so can't have been anything too interesting.

If he was I've never heard what it was so can't have been anything too interesting

It's something my friend told me and she is close to one of the roadies. But not verified. 

Anybody knows how it works in the US? Do they make decisions that depend on the conditions of the person or is the person who has to do community service able to choose between different options? Like  you can choose if you go to a soup kitchen or to another facility? If not, he could have ended up nearly everywhere.

I read something about 480 hours, but I can be wrong. Looks too much to me. I can't open the article, I just saw it as a preview.

In my country the laws are much less high when it comes to drunk driving. You just lose your driving licence in the worst case.

He had to pay 1200 Dollar https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0035626/bio

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

Only thing I know about it is John Roecker once said he had to go to some type of meetings as a result of it and they joked about him standing up and quoting Green Day lyrics there :P. Is it known that he was sentenced to community service? If he was I've never heard what it was so can't have been anything too interesting.

I know that’s what East Twelfth Street was about. Mike had said he was alone in the studio because Billie had to go down to the police station and fill out forms for his community service (Tre was meeting with his divorce lawyer). So he came back, heard what Mike wrote and added his own thing about where he was.

4 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

He had to pay 1200 Dollar https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0035626/bio

The article says it was bail money which is just security to get you out of jail until your trial or hearing. It secures a bond of a larger amount you would owe if you fail to show up.  You get that back when you do show up.  He may have had to pay a fine in addition to community service but we don’t know, it just says bail.

Oh ok, yeah I don't think it's something he's talked about/has been publicly known then.

2 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Can anyone remember how much Ollie had to pay to buy Blue?

$300 comes to mind but could be wrong.

Archived