Questions you would ask at an interview?

Savannah89

4 minutes ago, The Insider said:

wHYdon't yaWAsh ya hands - sO dIRty

You got funny I like this change in you.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't wash his hands. In the first part of the documentary he goes peeing, then straight walks outside the room

16 hours ago, Montclare said:

He was asked this at the Wrigley interview-

Yeah, I've seen that one! It's great! :D But he's very wishy washy about it. I would push him on it. "That's not good enough! Surely there's something more interesting." :lol:

I've got another one: "Are you aware that the correct term is couldn't care less, not could care less or do you just use that lyric because it's easier to fit into a song?

19 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Could have been a typo like One for the Razorback/Razorbacks

It also says wall in every line of the lyrics in the booklet. Unacceptable :P 

11 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Did he ever mentioned where he asked Adrienne to get married?

I don't know about that specifically but he's talked about how he and Adrienne got married and their wedding (from her moving to California to be with him, deciding to get married like a month later, having a quick wedding in their backyard and finding out they were having a baby the next day) many times. Have you read any Green Day books/biographies? A lot of them will tell this story and give you all the interesting info about how they grew up and the story of the band etc. Or look up a Green Day documentary on youtube or just google some Green Day articles (there's lots on GDA). For example Billie gives a quick description of his wedding here

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/green-day-best-new-band-246152/

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I've got another one: "Are you aware that the correct term is couldn't care less, not could care less or do you just use that lyric because it's easier to fit into a song?

I guarantee he would answer this by saying "I could care less" :P 

Have you read any Green Day books/biographies?

I did but I never found out where he asked her of getting married. If it was on the phone or at a restaurant or somewhere special.

My last information was he just asked her and I know about all the wedding things and how Adrienne found out she is pregnant after the test. That's not what I wanted to know.

2 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

I did but I never found out where he asked her of getting married. If it was on the phone or at a restaurant or somewhere special.

My last information was he just asked her and I know about all the wedding things and how Adrienne found out she is pregnant after the test. That's not what I wanted to know.

Like I said I can't recall him mentioning it. So I guess it would be a good question to ask him!

I really like his response to the this question from a Time Magazine Interview back in 2010 

Interviewer " Why do you never seem to age? 

Billie "[Laughs.] I definitely age. It's about trying to mentally keep yourself in a place where you're never resting on your laurels. That's the fountain of youth. It has nothing to do with the wrinkles on your face, how fat you get or if you get gray hair. It's your zest for life."   

I'd like to ask them what are their favourite songs that never became quite popular. 

That's because a lot of songs that i consider hidden gems keeps coming out in concerts. 

Letterbomb for example it's a song i love and it's one of the few they always play lately.

So i have the feeling that they dig that song too.

I would died to have known how he would have named his second his child when it would have been a daughter. I know he mentioned Feena, but this wasn't the second name they had for Jakob if Jakob hadn't been a boy. Sadly Billie couldn't remember the girls name.

Did Billie ever mentioned he was in hospital with Adrienne when she gave birth with his sons?  😀

That would be a question that I would ask him. Just to know.

I can totally picture him being extremely nervous when Adrienne had contractions.

33 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Did Billie ever mentioned he was in hospital with Adrienne when she gave birth with his sons?  😀

That would be a question that I would ask him. Just to know.

I can totally picture him being extremely nervous when Adrienne had contractions.

Um... that’s a really personal question. What is your obsession with Billies private life?

No lie, I actually read an interview once where it said he took Lamaze classes with Adrienne (it was to mention that they were the youngest parents in the group) so I’m gonna guess yes he was there.

18 hours ago, Albelint said:

I'd like to ask them what are their favourite songs that never became quite popular. 

That's because a lot of songs that i consider hidden gems keeps coming out in concerts. 

Letterbomb for example it's a song i love and it's one of the few they always play lately.

So i have the feeling that they dig that song too.

I think it was in an interview from RevRad that someone asked him that question and he said Letterbomb was his favorite because it was fun to play.

59 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

I think these questions are too personal. Like, Billie has already talked about his life and family a lot so any info he wants to share about it is pretty much already out there. It would be more interesting to ask him questions about his music/work as an artist.

No lie, I actually read an interview once where it said he took Lamaze classes with Adrienne (it was to mention that they were the youngest parents in the group) so I’m gonna guess yes he was there

wow. Didn't expect this.

Yes, it's personal. But he already answered questions where Jeff Matika asked how he would name his child if it had been a girl. But maybe you're right. It's personal. 

6 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

I think it was in an interview from RevRad that someone asked him that question and he said Letterbomb was his favorite because it was fun to play.

That's great! 

1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

I heard it was Billie himself who gave birth

I heard this is ultimately how he died in the first place

On 10/12/2018 at 8:14 AM, AimieeSmith said:

I really like his response to the this question from a Time Magazine Interview back in 2010 

Interviewer " Why do you never seem to age? 

Billie "[Laughs.] I definitely age. It's about trying to mentally keep yourself in a place where you're never resting on your laurels. That's the fountain of youth. It has nothing to do with the wrinkles on your face, how fat you get or if you get gray hair. It's your zest for life."   

I love that interview! I also love how funny it is that he's saying those things while looking absolutely beautiful, perfect and ageless. :lol:

5 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

I heard it was Billie himself who gave birth

Confirmed

I know back in time fans spread the rumor he said "She's pregnant with my third" instead of the real things he says "I'm pregnant with my third."

People thought Adrienne was pregnant again 😆

Archived