Questions you would ask at an interview?

Savannah89

In character:

Billie! Hey Billie!!!! Billliieee! 

What (insert my name)?

Did you know tbere is a thread on GDC asking what people would ask you in an interview?

;)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

In character:

Billie! Hey Billie!!!! Billliieee! 

What (insert my name)?

Did you know tbere is a thread on GDC asking what people would ask you in an interview?

;)

You know that’s not even close to the strangest thing on here right? 😜

10 minutes ago, RedundantIdiot said:

When are you going to destroy the phrase 'pop-punk'? 😆

Destroying of pop punk is already cancelled :lol: 

On 10/13/2018 at 12:50 PM, Vintage Disciple said:

I think it was in an interview from RevRad that someone asked him that question and he said Letterbomb was his favorite because it was fun to play.

At the beginning of one of the performances, I believe it was Compd, he said it was his favorite off American Idiot. I remember someone in the crowd screaming "me too!" lol

I'd want to ask them what the cutoff is for cancelling a show due to illness. I know that they've played shows in the past where at least one of them has been quite sick, but pushed through it anyway, so where do they draw the line? It's got to be really hard on their immune systems to be constantly traveling through different timezones and getting exposed to all sorts of viruses and stuff. What has to happen for them to be like "Nope, not tonight"?

I'd ask Mike and Billie both which of their fav basses/ guitars do they like recording with the best and why.

7 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Open this as a thread

It would just be pretty much The Fangirls' Confessions Thread, though! :lol:

Okay, I would ask Billie what his least favorite food is. We know he loves pizza, but what food does he absolutely despise? "For example, I hate peppers with a burning passion. It doesn't matter what kind of pepper it is - bell pepper, hot pepper, banana pepper - I hate them all. I can smell if someone somewhere in the room has a pepper and I can taste it if something has been near a pepper on the same plate. Sometimes I will see what I think is a tomato on something, but it's actually a red bell pepper and I've been tricked because peppers are dirty liars. Anyway, is there any food that you feel similarly about?" Btw I would say all of this to him.

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

It would just be pretty much The Fangirls' Confessions Thread, though! :lol:

So basically all about BJ's toes & nose hairs😂

21 hours ago, UpTightAllNight92 said:

At the beginning of one of the performances, I believe it was Compd, he said it was his favorite off American Idiot. I remember someone in the crowd screaming "me too!" lol

On 10/12/2018 at 6:41 PM, Albelint said:

I'd like to ask them what are their favourite songs that never became quite popular. 

That's because a lot of songs that i consider hidden gems keeps coming out in concerts. 

Letterbomb for example it's a song i love and it's one of the few they always play lately.

So i have the feeling that they dig that song too.

This is not the interview I was thinking of but it's great.  Letterbomb reference at about 25:40  Great Q&A all around.

I feel like if I ever got the chance to ask him something, all of the decent questions would slip my mind and I'd end up asking him something dumb like "why tf do you wear your clothes inside out?" or "do you have a diva tantrum when you can't get any Fiji water?" :lol:

Has he ever said what his favourite GD album is? If not, that's something I'd like to ask.

I'd also like to ask if he's ever taken boxing classes.

And of course "do you plan on going blonde again anytime soon?"

13 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

"do you have a diva tantrum when you can't get any Fiji water?" :lol:

😂😂 "What is it about Fiji water that you like so much?"

This is not the interview I was thinking of but it's great.

Anybody else thinks that he looks incredible sad during this interview?

33 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Anybody else thinks that he looks incredible sad during this interview?

It was because Trump was just elected a couple of days before, didn't put them in the best mood. They did a few interviews at the time and they were all like that.

9 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It was because Trump was just elected a couple of days before, didn't put them in the best mood. They did a few interviews at the time and they were all like that.

That was why I loved the Wrigley Field press conference.  Green Day are usually such fun in interviews and the timing of the election and the RevRad release really put a cloud over everything.  Every interview they did in the beginning was about politics and depressing.  There were so few later tour interviews and Wrigley was one of the few that was substantial and also really fun.  I had missed that terribly.    

56 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

That was why I loved the Wrigley Field press conference.  Green Day are usually such fun in interviews and the timing of the election and the RevRad release really put a cloud over everything.  Every interview they did in the beginning was about politics and depressing.  There were so few later tour interviews and Wrigley was one of the few that was substantial and also really fun.  I had missed that terribly.    

Totally! That one is really fun

21 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

do you milk or shake after you've peed

:sick: watch the pissing video & find out for yourself. Then let me know. 

There's a video?! Please don't post it, I'm just asking about its existence. 😬

4 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

There's a video?! Please don't post it, I'm just asking about its existence. 😬

Yes, he filmed himself. I never had the stomach to watch the entire thing. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Yes, he filmed himself. I never had the stomach to watch the entire thing. :lol:

Why the fuck would he do that? God, he's weird.

18 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Why the fuck would he do that? God, he's weird.

Because he was young, stupid and it was in the days before the internet. He assumed no one was ever going to see it. He couldn’t have been more wrong. 😂

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

Because he was young, stupid and it was in the days before the internet. He assumed no one was ever going to see it. He couldn’t have been more wrong. 😂

Oh, it's from a long time ago. That makes more sense then. I was imagining him doing that recently (like within the past few years).:lol:

Archived