How do you manage it?

Savannah89

I always wonder how the folks who are saved or brought on stage are able to deal with the situation without passing out in front of Mr. Armstrong?

Is it the adrenaline kicking in? Or do you all have a better blood circulation?

I don't want to know how he would react if someone is passing out in front of him *picture in my head* 😁

I mean, him  doing first aid measures wouldn't be that bad. But I doubt that he is able to put people in a stable side position.

Or do we know if the band was already getting a first aid course? 

Do we know about anybody who collapsed in front of him and how do you manage to survive being pulled on stage without passing out?

The real question is what would you do if you’re in the middle of getting “saved” and then Billie Joe faints 😏

53 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

The real question is what would you do if you’re in the middle of getting “saved” and then Billie Joe faints 😏

19 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

^ Or worse, dies.

I am certified in emergency first aid, CPR, and AED, so I would be prepared. I'd save the hell out of Billie if he needed it! Of course, I'm not a paramedic, but I would be able to assist until real medical personnel arrived.

I've actually thought about this before. 😬 Man performing CPR on Billie... I would absolutely give him mouth to mouth. :eyebrows: But also I'd probably be crying because I'd be really concerned for him so it wouldn't be a sexy encounter, that's for sure. 

I mean you're already there watching them perform in the flesh so you're already there with them and already in an exciting situation with adrenaline pumping. It must be incredible and overwhelming to be brought on stage on top of that but I imagine the "warm up" of already being there at the show helps. I've never heard of someone passing out on stage (and I think if there was a video or story of that it would be well known) but people pass out in the crowd often and there's always security and medically trained staffed to deal with that, I'm sure if it happened on stage they'd come to deal with it the same way. 

I would die to know if he ever took part in a first aid course.

I don't know about the US but here in Europe it's an obligation when you're getting your drivers licence.

I guess, I would be the first person passing out in front of him. 😜

Considering him, I hope he sees a doctor to make sure that his blood pressure and heart is fine. 

The real question is what would you do if you’re in the middle of getting “saved” and then Billie Joe faints

Crying for Mike and Tré, because when I would try to do CPR I would probably make it a lot worse accidently.

17 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Considering him, I hope he sees a doctor to make sure that his blood pressure and heart is fine. 

Crying for Mike and Tré, because when I would try to do CPR I would probably make it a lot worse accidently.

What do you mean by "considering him"? Why would he not be fine?

Also, it's actually pretty difficult to mess up CPR or make something worse by doing it. Ribcages are pretty sturdy so unless the person is a child, super old, or has a bone condition, it can take a beating. You'd really be doing worse by NOT taking action. Unless he was like bleeding out or something for some reason. That's more tricky to deal with.

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

I just talked about a normal Check up men and women in their late 50s should have.

He's only 46! Lol :lol: But I got you. Thanks for clarification.

There are medically trained staff at every show, no one needs to worry about giving Green Day first aid or vice versa :P 

My legs gave way when I got onstage :lol: I don't know if it was all nerves or because I was ill but either way, it was quite a good moment

7VAmo7s.jpg

I was pretty frozen for most of it tbh, but Know Your Enemy is so fast moving you have to just get on with it. I remember being glad it wasn't Longview because I thought I'd have been too nervous to sing for that long. That was just stage fright though.

Enjoy

IM4B7Ld.gif

7 hours ago, Hermione said:

There are medically trained staff at every show, no one needs to worry about giving Green Day first aid or vice versa :P 

In Billie's case...not anymore. :P

Archived