Rage and Love Ale - Toronto Brewery

Lucky.13

For all fellow Toronto-area beer lovers, Rainhard Brewing Co. has made a point in naming some of their most popular brews after our favourite band. Here are the ones that I've picked out, and surprisingly Private Ale didn't make the list...

• Rage and Love (Sour ale)
  • Hearts Collide (Imperial stout)
  • Lazy Bones (IPA)
  • Mass Hysteria (Farmhouse Ale - Retired)
  • Revolution (Radio?) Series

Even the designs on the glassware have XX's, perhaps a shout out to the trilogy era.

Apparently the head brewer/owner Jordan loves GD, and it's pretty cool that he managed to incorporate both his interests into this brewery, even in a subtle way.

So if you happen to be in the area, stop by and give this place some love! Cheers. 🍻

thanks for the post. definitely checking out when I'm in Toronto next!

On 10/9/2018 at 12:17 PM, Lucky.13 said:

For all fellow Toronto-area beer lovers, Rainhard Brewing Co. has made a point in naming some of their most popular brews after our favourite band. Here are the ones that I've picked out, and surprisingly Private Ale didn't make the list...

• Rage and Love (Sour ale)
  • Hearts Collide (Imperial stout)
  • Lazy Bones (IPA)
  • Mass Hysteria (Farmhouse Ale - Retired)
  • Revolution (Radio?) Series

Even the designs on the glassware have XX's, perhaps a shout out to the trilogy era.

Apparently the head brewer/owner Jordan loves GD, and it's pretty cool that he managed to incorporate both his interests into this brewery, even in a subtle way.

So if you happen to be in the area, stop by and give this place some love! Cheers. 🍻

That would be my place!

Also have 'Burnout', 'Horseshoes & Handgrenades' and Four on the Floor (a reference to Kill the DJ drum beat that Billie wanted Tre to do). And yes, Revolution Series is a nod to RevRad.  We name a lot of our beers around music (Green Day, Against Me!) and Movies (Daywalker, Sweetback's, True Grit, Nosbeeratu) 

Archived