Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

1 minute ago, pacejunkie punk said:

If he deleted his accounts completely I wonder if he deleted the app on his phone too and doesn’t lurk or follow friends anymore either.  If it was a total time sucker I understand.  

how is he gonna lurk without an account

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

how is he gonna lurk without an account

He still has access through Mojo’s, Adie’s, losers club and The Coverups account among others

Just now, pacejunkie punk said:

He still has access through Mojo’s, Adie’s and The Coverups account among others

oh ya right forgot about those.

i wonder if he deleted his private account because he got wind that people figured his username and started sending him requests.

Maybe this is all just a sign that he doesn’t want to be disturbed while working on his album. Remember Taylor Swift did that 😏

1 minute ago, neverdone2000 said:

Maybe this is all just a sign that he doesn’t want to be disturbed while working on his album. Remember Taylor Swift did that 😏

the day that billie starts taking career advice from taylor swift is a sad day

18 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I agree that people on internet tend to openly say things they wouldn't put so bluntly or say at all but that doesn't mean any topics should be avoided. Everyone is free to talk about anything they want and at the same time it's just as okay to withdraw from social media because it does sometimes get draining.

Of course everyone is free to talk, what matter is to know what the consequences may be when you talk about sensitive topics in this toxic social network/internet environment where people (especially young people) are being mean and harass others for no reason.

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Joke. I am very anti-Taylor Swift. 

5 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Omg imagine he starts passive aggressive stuff like "look what you made me do" I'd love that. Petty bitch anthem right there

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

Well, regarding his instagram: Other people are already using his public name. In case he would be back. Would he have to change his name again or what is happening, if someone else already took his name?

Where are you seeing people using his public name? I just searched it and everything that pops up is a variation of his name. If you go to a page that has his @ tagged in the comments, his profile still shows up but is blank other than the post count.

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Omg imagine he starts passive aggressive stuff like "look what you made me do" I'd love that. Petty bitch anthem right there

oh my fucking god. next album is gonna be titled: "can't see the haters"

2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

oh my fucking god. next album is gonna be titled: "can't see the haters"

But really, please no, Billie. 

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

But really, please no, Billie. 

but do you get it? he deleted his instagram profiles. he literally can't see the haters. haha.

Guys, you should see it from a different side. The more he gets the heat from other people debating about Trump the higher gets the chance of getting such a great next album. I'm sure hate can be very inspiring for creativity.

39 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

but do you get it? he deleted his instagram profiles. he literally can't see the haters. haha.

I got it. Just stating a finite no to any swift stuff. Not a fan.

However he decides. It tells us a lot about him. If he will never reactivate we know: If Billie Joe is done with somebody or something he will be done forever. If he reactivates one day, we will know there is hope he also accept excuses in daily life. I'm excited.

When I click on his name and the longshot name under a post he’s liked I can still see his profiles.  I see his profile picture and it still says Holee Bejesus Grene Dae and the link to the longshot store is still there and it still shows the number of posts to but not the followers.  The same with the longshot I can see his profile picture and what he put in the profile and number of posts still.  I see all that through the app if he deleted it permanently I wouldn’t  be able to see all that he just deactivated his accounts.  When he signs back in they will all show up again.

57 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

However he decides. It tells us a lot about him. If he will never reactivate we know: If Billie Joe is done with somebody or something he will be done forever. If he reactivates one day, we will know there is hope he also accept excuses in daily life. I'm excited.

Yeah because this is exactly the way it works.

Just disabled my own account to prove a point, and now I can't access it anymore without waiting a couple hours lmao ooof.

So yeah, you're literally not able to tell if somebody deactivated or deleted their account entirely since I can't find my profile anymore. (I used a secondary profile to search for it.) This and the fact that everyone sees something else when they look for him (follower count OR post count) or can't find him at all just proves to me that it was an app glitch (and Instagram has plenty of those) that made his profile viewable to some people.

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Just disabled my own account to prove a point, and now I can't access it anymore without waiting a couple hours lmao ooof.

We have a new Chief Arguer

He is focusing on writing lyrics atm & doesn't want social media distractions.  He is responsible humaning.

He could be suicidal. 

He could be happy. 

He could be trolling. 

Watching everyone here make assumptions is hilarious. 

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

This is hilarious because when I told my mum he'd deleted his Instagram she literally said he's trying to get attention like Taylor Swift and said, putting on her voice, "look what you made me do" lmao

1 minute ago, Hermione said:

This is hilarious because when I told my mum he'd deleted his Instagram she literally said he's trying to get attention like Taylor Swift and said, putting on her voice, "look what you made me do" lmao

Great minds think alike :lol:

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived