Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

16 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I have a new theory.

Billie Joe was reading GDC and got really bored because nothing happens, so he decided to spice things up a little and create some mysterious drama to make people start speculating. He deleted his first profile, and went into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn, grabbed a beer and sat down in front of his laptop. His plan was a success; there was a new thread and within just a couple of hours, people posted 5 pages worth of wild theories, one more absurd than the other and giggled into his palm while licking the popcorn from his open hand, watching the drama and destruction unfold on his screen. Billie is the biggest troll of all and we never saw it coming.

I back it! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So... anything new? He seems to have deleted completely his accounts. My following list went down today by 2 (Billie and the Longshot) while yesterday it was still at the same number. :cry:

And, I don't want to post it here because I'm affraid to go against the rules of privacy, but someone posted on Instagram a text conversation with Adrienne (I can't confirmed it was actually her answering) and Billie deleted his accounts because of the hating comments he got after his post about the presidential alert. :cry:

4 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

So... anything new? He seems to have deleted completely his accounts. My following list went down today by 2 (Billie and the Longshot) while yesterday it was still at the same number. :cry:

And, I don't want to post it here because I'm affraid to go against the rules of privacy, but someone posted on Instagram a text conversation with Adrienne (I can't confirmed it was actually her answering) and Billie deleted his accounts because of the hating comments he got after his post about the presidential alert. :cry:

probably fake

Neither of his accounts show up for me now either I hope he didn't actually delete them for good 😣

11 minutes ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I wonder if it is real 😖

If someone has fully deleted then their username becomes available, right? his username isn’t available and neither is longshot so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Just now, jumpsalty said:

If someone has fully deleted then their username becomes available, right? his username isn’t available and neither is longshot so 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Okay, but some social media websites actually keep usernames occupied so they can't be reused. I know for a fact that Tumblr does this, since "greenday" is not possible to be used as a URL, and I wouldn't be surprised if other sites did this as well.

47 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I have a new theory.

Billie Joe was reading GDC and got really bored because nothing happens, so he decided to spice things up a little and create some mysterious drama to make people start speculating. He deleted his first profile, and went into the kitchen to prepare some popcorn, grabbed a beer and sat down in front of his laptop. His plan was a success; there was a new thread and within just a couple of hours, people posted 5 pages worth of wild theories, one more absurd than the other and giggled into his palm while licking the popcorn from his open hand, watching the drama and destruction unfold on his screen. Billie is the biggest troll of all and we never saw it coming.

686bf45f96ce06af9dd5324453868273.jpg

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Okay, but some social media websites actually keep usernames occupied so they can't be reused. I know for a fact that Tumblr does this, since "greenday" is not possible to be used as a URL, and I wouldn't be surprised if other sites did this as well.

Hmmm I would assume that’s just a thing management does for most big artists, but I dunno if it would work in the same way if someone were to just delete their account. Billie had to originally get the username off a fan to begin with

13 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

he likes beer

23 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Neither of his accounts show up for me now either I hope he didn't actually delete them for good 😣

I wonder if it is real 😖

I saw it and this is it: 

That's 1000000% not Adie. Just people speculating again.

I was just looking on instagram again. And I saw the most recent post by the Coverups page it said liked by billiejoearmstrong so maybe just maybe he didn't delete his account and just disabled it because when I clicked on his name it just said "user not found"

11 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

he likes beer

I saw it and this is it:

That's 1000000% not Adie. Just people speculating again.

Ah I see now. Yeah that def doesn't seem like her

1000% Not her. The profile photo is wrong and if you click on the profile listed in the comment under the pic, it still has the story up and it is not Adie replying, it’s someone else (name is listed in the screenshot on the story.) 

Also, don’t harass the family members for answers. (Not point fingers to anyone here, just saying in general cuz people are doing this all over insta)

That reminds of the story he told the media about he was having a car accident and it all turns out fake back in time.

This man is a mysterious. It never gets boring 😶

Maybe any time it get's boring he needs something to get more attention

Now it's deleting his instagram accounts.

Since instagram is like an addiction, I'm sure he will be back any time soon.

I was joking in case that wasn't clear. I seriously doubt he did it just for attention - he's a famous front man of a rock band, I don't think he has an attention deficit lmao

he doesn’t need to delete a social profile to get attention... 

he has told trolls/people to not buy his albums if his views offend them. He doesn’t care

Well I am disappointed in him deleting them. I love the random pics and his I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks comments.  Yes trolls will have an agenda and ruin it for us all.

I'm sorry he decided to go off Instagram and it makes me a bit sad and I will certainly miss his presence, but it's nice to still have Mike, Tré, and everyone else on there.

I don't think he will quit instagram forever. Lately if the new album is published he wants to have a way to communicate with his fans.

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

I don't think he will quit instagram forever. Lately if the new album is published he wants to have a way to communicate with his fans.

Yeah the label or his manager will make him use it or they can hire someone to manage his social media lol

I dunno why this could just be wishful thinking... but I have a strange feeling Billie may be back on insta by the 3rd week of this month or in November... I just keep feeling like that could happen. 🤔 *crosses fingers*

2 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Same. I have a strange feeling he'll be back sooner rather than later... all we can do is hope though

It’s not that far-fetched to think he’ll come back. Remember when Tre deactivated his account for like a day? 

15 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

That reminds of the story he told the media about he was having a car accident and it all turns out fake back in time.

This man is a mysterious. It never gets boring 😶

Maybe any time it get's boring he needs something to get more attention

Now it's deleting his instagram accounts.

Since instagram is like an addiction, I'm sure he will be back any time soon.

Billie faked a car crash? 

Yes, one of the biographies (books) is telling that it was said they faked a car accident to get him back into the press.

It was before american idiot.

Well, regarding his instagram: Other people are already using his public name. In case he would be back. Would he have to change his name again or what is happening, if someone else already took his name?

"The internet acts like a kind of digital-fuelled alcohol, freeing us to say things to strangers that we would never dare to say if we met them."

That's why a lot of famous people don't directly manage their social network accounts. You are exposing yourself to a lot of people, hundreds of thousands in some cases and sensitive topics like politics and religion are the ones you should avoid. 

ALCOHOL...

BEER

47 minutes ago, Albelint said:

"The internet acts like a kind of digital-fuelled alcohol, freeing us to say things to strangers that we would never dare to say if we met them."

That's why a lot of famous people don't directly manage their social network accounts. You are exposing yourself to a lot of people, hundreds of thousands in some cases and sensitive topics like politics and religion are the ones you should avoid. 

I agree that people on internet tend to openly say things they wouldn't put so bluntly or say at all but that doesn't mean any topics should be avoided. Everyone is free to talk about anything they want and at the same time it's just as okay to withdraw from social media because it does sometimes get draining.

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

Well, regarding his instagram: Other people are already using his public name. In case he would be back. Would he have to change his name again or what is happening, if someone else already took his name?

If he deleted his accounts completely I wonder if he deleted the app on his phone too and doesn’t lurk or follow friends anymore either.  If it was a total time sucker I understand.  

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived