Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

2 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

@The_real_st_jimmy

He has, well HAD, his public bja, longshot, and a private one that has been deactivated as of this post. 

The mojo the frenchie account is currently still up and the private @losersclub is still up (part of the longshot) 

Really, his private one is gone too? Damn he means business...

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Billie Hoe said:

Really his private one is gone too? Dan he means business...

Yep...

so now it makes me think he’s just done with social media completely. Why would you delete your private account if you were just taking a break? 😞

1 minute ago, squashie09 said:

Yep...

so now it makes me think he’s just done with social media completely. Why would you delete your private account if you were just taking a break? 😞

Seems like it :( I'm gonna miss his input. I hope he'll find another way to communicate with us fans 

Just saw this comment sifting through the comments on the latest Green Day post. It seems we're amongst the first people to pick up on it, since there's only a handful of people commenting on the disappearance of his page...

43159208_2212271842431855_70277651357289

On a serious note, I do hope he's actually okay? I can't help but worry, a sudden disappearance from social media does alarm me a little bit. I hope he has made the choice out of self care first and foremost...

2 minutes ago, duckez said:

Could it be possible that he got banned from Instagram?

For what though

3 minutes ago, duckez said:

Could it be possible that he got banned from Instagram?

I supposed, but why would 3 of his ~5 accounts, all with different content, disappear in the same afternoon if they got banned. And one of those being a private account? 

Also, I’ve seen far worse of insta that’s still there than what he’s posted...

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

On a serious note, I do hope he's actually okay? I can't help but worry, a sudden disappearance from social media does alarm me a little bit. I hope he has made the choice out of self care first and foremost...

For what though

I have no idea, maybe he broke the rules in some way and people reported him

4 minutes ago, duckez said:

I have no idea, maybe he broke the rules in some way and people reported him

All he has done is share his opinions and tell people to fuck off. There must be some serious shit going down before Instagram bans a celebrity's verified account. So no, realistically I dont think a ban is at all likely, especially not for all his accounts.

It's a shame too because it was one of the best ways to keep up to date with him but people ruin everything. I just hope he's alright.

I’m devastated and very worried about him. I feel like an important connection has been cut.  How will we know if he’s not okay?

Just now, BeachBum said:

The accounts have been disabled not deleted.  

How can you tell the difference? My friend can't even find him in her search results and when you look at greenday's bio, his @ leads to nothing. I hope he has only disabled it and will return to it eventually, but how do you tell the difference?

6 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m devastated and very worried about him. I feel like an important connection has been cut.  How will we know if he’s not okay?

What if he wanted to destroy all technology and go live in the wilderness, never to be seen again? Probably not but that would be sad 😭 this is dumb I know

2 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

The accounts have been disabled not deleted.  

Phew... I'm glad they aren't totally gone and like he can get them back

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Same. I hope he is ok I look up to him so much and don't want him to be hurt 😣

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

How can you tell the difference? My friend can't even find him in her search results and when you look at greenday's bio, his @ leads to nothing. I hope he has only disabled it and will return to it eventually, but how do you tell the difference?

A deleted account has no info.  Icon, bio post count would be gone, the name would become available again

A disabled account keeps all the info, but the account does not show up in searches, the posts are hidden.

I'm actually really really really worried about him right now. I really hope he's okay. I respect his decision to leave if that's what he feels is best for him, but I'm absolutely heartbroken that it's come to this. I just want him to be okay.

9 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

How will we know if the beard is still around?! 😳

Sorry... I had to lighten the mood a little.

1 minute ago, BeachBum said:

A deleted account has not info.  Icon, bio post count would be gone.

A disabled account keeps all the info, but the account does not show up in searches, the posts are hidden.

I was just going to say this. If he deleted his account it would not show up at all would it? Also, do you know why his Longshot account is still showing followers and following but his personal account isn’t? That’s strange to me.

Just now, neverdone2000 said:

I was just going to say this. If he deleted his account it would not show up at all would it? Also, do you know why his Longshot account is still showing followers and following but his personal account isn’t? That’s strange to me.

Neither accounts show followers and following numbers for me.  But the main one shows a post count while the longshot one doesn't, tell me the posts for the longshot account have been deleted/ archived. 

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

I'm actually really really really worried about him right now. I really hope he's okay. I respect his decision to leave if that's what he feels is best for him, but I'm absolutely heartbroken that it's come to this. I just want him to be okay.

Same, I hope he's just taking a break which would be most likely if the accounts are just private. But for me nothing at all shows up for when I go to the page except that it couldn't be found.

7 minutes ago, duckez said:

Same, I hope he's just taking a break which would be most likely if the accounts are just private. But for me nothing at all shows up for when I go to the page except that it couldn't be found.

Disabling the accounts is a good way to make everyone take a break from the accounts.

I can't see anything. All is gone. His accounts are not in my following list, but Instagram tells me I'm still following the same number of accounts.

1 minute ago, IcyMoffatt said:

I can't see anything. All is gone. His accounts are not in my following list, but Instagram tells me I'm still following the same number of accounts.

That means it’s just disabled. If/when he comes back, he’ll have the same name (assuming he remembers the passwords). 

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived