Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Oh I thought it was tonight. I am honestly so confused.

I know all I wanted was a sighting and now I can’t keep them straight. 🤯🤯🤯

I'm happy to see that he does still exist somewhere, but I'm disappointed that the beard continues to live.

1 hour ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I'm happy to see that he does still exist somewhere, but I'm disappointed that the beard continues to live.

The beard is not the worst thing in that photo - his hair nearly has a centre part.

Spoiler

center-parting-haircut-and-beard.jpg

1 hour ago, The Insider said:

The beard is not the worst thing in that photo - his hair nearly has a centre part.

I momentarily thought he had a pony tail 🤔😳

However the story on here (not the photo... You've got 10 hours left to view) shows clearly no pony tail!  

I initially saw a screen shot of the 2nd but of the story with Billie sat down... And that's where I thought I saw the pony tail!! 

25 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

I momentarily thought he had a pony tail 🤔😳

I initially saw a screen shot of the 2nd but of the story with Billie sat down... And that's where I thought I saw the pony tail!! 

I would throw my computer out the window if that ever happened. 😖

3 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I thought this said "I'm disappointed that the band continues to live" 

I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to see The Trashbags again :sick: I was hoping to forget they existed.

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

I hope that doesn't mean we'll have to see The Trashbags again :sick: I was hoping to forget they existed.

I've never heard of them before, what makes them so horrible?😂

24 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I've never heard of them before, what makes them so horrible?😂

Honestly their music isn't that bad! They were just inappropriate with female fans 3/4 times I saw them (touching, rubbing up, kicking, etc). Some people loved it and will say I'm exaggerating, but it made me and my friends uncomfortable. For the record, I don't think Billie has a clue because he didn't watch their sets.

I know this is off topic so if anyone wants to discuss it further they're welcome to PM me.

1 hour ago, solongfromthestars said:

Honestly their music isn't that bad! They were just inappropriate with female fans 3/4 times I saw them (touching, rubbing up, kicking, etc). Some people loved it and will say I'm exaggerating, but it made me and my friends uncomfortable. For the record, I don't think Billie has a clue because he didn't watch their sets.

I know this is off topic so if anyone wants to discuss it further they're welcome to PM me.

I’m sorry you had a bad experience. I can’t speak for them at the shows I wasn’t at and am not looking to tell you or your friends how to feel. But I didn’t see anything as crossing a line and I’m pretty picky about that sort of thing. There were moments where I thought Chuck was gonna cop a feel or something (I was specifically watching for this) and he didn’t. I didn’t see any rubbing or things like that but again, I can’t say I saw every single moment of every show, but I did have a good view for the 6 I went to. Most of the time he ended up right next to me. Just wanted to add this here in their defense but maybe I missed something he was sneakier about. 

52 minutes ago, gaslight13 said:

I’m sorry you had a bad experience. I can’t speak for them at the shows I wasn’t at and am not looking to tell you or your friends how to feel. But I didn’t see anything as crossing a line and I’m pretty picky about that sort of thing. There were moments where I thought Chuck was gonna cop a feel or something (I was specifically watching for this) and he didn’t. I didn’t see any rubbing or things like that but again, I can’t say I saw every single moment of every show, but I did have a good view for the 6 I went to. Most of the time he ended up right next to me. Just wanted to add this here in their defense but maybe I missed something he was sneakier about. 

Sadly I can only back up @solongfromthestars on this. In Baltimore I was on the front row and in "Hot Mess" Chuck repeatedly rubbed his face into my friends chest even though she was clearly uncomfortable with it. I just can't shake that image. Then in San Francisco he again repeatedly kept shoving his crotch into another friends face who was also clearly uncomfortable. I'm glad you haven't had this experience.

Sorry if this is off topic but just wanted to be clear about what I saw was going on.

4 hours ago, basketcase4933 said:

Sadly I can only back up @solongfromthestars on this. In Baltimore I was on the front row and in "Hot Mess" Chuck repeatedly rubbed his face into my friends chest even though she was clearly uncomfortable with it. I just can't shake that image. Then in San Francisco he again repeatedly kept shoving his crotch into another friends face who was also clearly uncomfortable. I'm glad you haven't had this experience.

Sorry if this is off topic but just wanted to be clear about what I saw was going on.

Wow, I'm genuinely surprised. I could see so much of his behavior at the 6 shows I went to and so could his wife (who's in the band). Just seems odd that he wouldn't have been more consistent. But I won't say you're wrong since I of course wasn't present/able to view every moment. Hard to believe anyone doesn't cross a line these days and it sucks 🙄.  I still think he/they are solid people and maybe he doesn't get that it isn't the 80s anymore so that isn't hot, it's uncomfortable. Not an excuse though. I'm sorry that happened to your friend(s). 

I'd apologize for being off topic but I feel like this has been a spam thread for 90% of it's existence so....

Sorry to bring the topic back to Instragram, lol, but you know what I've been thinking? If you look at any of the posts where the other band members or Adie have mentioned Billie or any of their posts that he's liked, you can click on his username and it says the user doesn't exist. This to me is an indication that he has merely suspended his account, not entirely deleted it, and is just taking a break with plans of returning in the future. I think that if he deleted his account, some asshole would have snatched his username right away, but that clearly hasn't happened. I think that means there is hope that he will be back.

2 hours ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Sorry to bring the topic back to Instragram, lol, but you know what I've been thinking? If you look at any of the posts where the other band members or Adie have mentioned Billie or any of their posts that he's liked, you can click on his username and it says the user doesn't exist. This to me is an indication that he has merely suspended his account, not entirely deleted it, and is just taking a break with plans of returning in the future. I think that if he deleted his account, some asshole would have snatched his username right away, but that clearly hasn't happened. I think that means there is hope that he will be back.

I hope so too

Here’s another pic of our favorite tiny man in the studio with the trash bags. Via @bitchclubs stories

PTvjj2A.png

He better hurry up and come back then because even if he just disabled his account, after like 30 days or so (don't remember the exact time span), his account will be automatically deleted and then the question whether it's temporarily or permanently gone will be irrelevant. 

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

He better hurry up and come back then because even if he just disabled his account, after like 30 days or so (don't remember the exact time span), his account will be automatically deleted and then the question whether it's temporarily or permanently gone will be irrelevant. 

Joey temporarily deactivated his for 3 months and still kept his username & verification check. Is this a new thing that they delete after so many days? 

1 hour ago, squashie09 said:

Here’s another pic of our favorite tiny man in the studio with the trash bags. Via @bitchclubs stories

I know that's him because I can see the tattoos on his arm and his earring, but it just doesn't look like him. He looks really strange to me and I don't know why. =/And no, it's not just the beard.

3 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Joey temporarily deactivated his for 3 months and still kept his username & verification check. Is this a new thing that they delete after so many days? 

I think it use to be 30 days at one time 3 or 4 years ago.  Now there isn’t a limit to how long you can temporarily deactivate it.  That’s why Joey was able to come back to his same account after 3 months.  

9 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

I know that's him because I can see the tattoos on his arm and his earring, but it just doesn't look like him. He looks really strange to me and I don't know why. =/And no, it's not just the beard.

It’s the hair for me. That slicked back gelled look throws me every time. And maybe the glasses. 

3 minutes ago, Luvgirl88 said:

I think it use to be 30 days at one time 3 or 4 years ago.  Now there isn’t a limit to how long you can temporarily deactivate it.  That’s why Joey was able to come back to his same account after 3 months.  

Oh good, I hope that's the case for Billie.

12 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Do you remember if when Joey came back his old posts were still there?  I would just like to see Billie’s archive of posts again.

15 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I don't know anything about that. Did he keep his posts though? You get them back after you reactivate your account, but I don't think that's the case when it's permanently deleted. Verified accounts generally have bonuses and more options than normal (business) accounts and I'm sure being able to keep their username and not having it being made available to other people is one of them, should they decide to return.

7 minutes ago, Luvgirl88 said:

That's not true though. I disabled my account right after Billie did, just to see what would happen, and it gave me a time window. It's still there, the question is just if the same window applies to verified accounts.

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived