Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

I think what I'll miss the most is the little bits Billie shared with us about his family and Green Day history. He didn't have to share that stuff at all and we're so lucky he did. 

I hope he'll come back if he feels comfortable to do so.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

I admit I would be surprised if he walked around like this All The Time (leather jacket, black skinny jeans and all, especially in the middle of the night somewhere)

Yeah, Billie has said multiple times in interviews that he's basically a lazy fuck and can't find a reason most days to even put on real pants. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Green Day In Seattle said:

Yeah, Billie has said multiple times in interviews that he's basically a lazy fuck and can't find a reason most days to even put on real pants. :lol:

Real Billie would be there in Adidas sweatpants, successfully blending with the Slavs. :lol:

^You know it. ;)

I seriously don't think that's him and the photo has bad resolution so I can't enlarge it and try to look for his defining hand tattoos. It looks like his hand is positioned in a way that his LOVE tattoo would be visible, but I can't see anything. What I can see of the side of his face doesn't look right either.

1 hour ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Is that an Ollie lookalike mopping the floor 🤣🤣

Omg yesss 😝😂 how else in the world would both their look alikes be there get it... at the same time😝

6 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

This doesn’t really look like current Billie. I’m not convinced.

I agree. After looking at it more it actually doesn't look like him. I don't see his hand tattoo which threw me off 😂😂

6 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I was just joking & that you said you didn't know how to spell my country's name but then I realized I don't have the location under my name anymore - so sorry, joke failed :P

Ahh I see haha oops 😂😂

Bitchclub on Instagram just posted a picture of Billie with the trash bags there in the studio and Billie still has his beard.

OMG!!! HES NOT DEAD!!!! 😳😬

^^well the beard is much shorter. He looks good.

Edit: @lylatimes has some insta stories with Billie in them. So does titoechevarria.

9 minutes ago, Luvgirl88 said:

Bitchclub on Instagram just posted a picture of Billie with the trash bags there in the studio and Billie still has his beard.

Aw its nice to see a recent pic of our beardie boi 🙂

So apparently he is in NY then? And apparently the supposed clean-shaven sighting of him in Oakland was not him. I kind of like the idea that he’s spending time with an old-school punk band right now.

There was a pic posted on instagram by one of the Trash Bags dated Sept 23 the album was done.  He is wearing the same clothes as the date of that post.  So not from today. He could be back in Oakland and clean shaven.

8 minutes ago, desertrose said:

There was a pic posted on instagram by one of the Trash Bags dated Sept 23 the album was done.  He is wearing the same clothes as the date of that post.  So not from today. He could be back in Oakland and clean shaven.

Damn, just when we think we’re on the right track. So why then did 2 members of the band post a pic and story of Billie at the same time when it’s not currently relevant?

Edit: I think it’s current. A third member just posted the same pic and story and her caption makes it seem like it’s from today.

16 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Can you share that post it or has it been deleted? 

16 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Can you please link to the picture cause I can’t find it.

9 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Damn, just when we think we’re on the right track. So why then did 2 members of the band post a pic and story of Billie at the same time when it’s not currently relevant?

Edit: I think it’s current. A third member just posted the same pic and story and her caption makes it seem like it’s from today.

How does that explain this though from sep 23?

I think that post Desert Rose is referring to is another band, not The Trashbags.

Tito has 2 bands listed in his bio. The Trashbags and Dark Tunnels

3 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

I think that post Desert Rose is referring to is another band, not The Trashbags.

OMG as if things couldn’t get more confusing 🤪

All the pictures and video the members of the trash bags put on insta story look like there from yesterday and today.  I think if it wasn’t they would of said that.

let’s not forget that oct 2 was 2 weeks ago and a flight across country takes less than 1 day... 

also, there’s no mention of Billie for that dark tunnels band of Tito’s. 

7 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

Busy guy, finishing albums left and right and confusing us in the process. To further complicate things, someone mentioned seeing Billie at a concert in Oakland tonight.

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Busy guy, finishing albums left and right and confusing us in the process.

And making new bands because he’s a freaking workaholic! 

But i think this is pic posted is from this weekend . Bill also posted a story late last week of the Brooklyn bridge... 

3 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Busy guy, finishing albums left and right and confusing us in the process. To further complicate things, someone mentioned seeing Billie at a concert in Oakland tonight.

Tonight? The tweet @desertrose posted was dated October 2

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived