Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

Idk if this is considered off topic but... i was just on the reddit GD sub and someone took a pic of Billie and said they saw him in Europe(I can't even remember the name to spell it lol but it was there) so maybe he is just taking a small trip and a break from insta :3

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The_real_st_jimmy said:

Idk if this is considered off topic but... i was just on the reddit GD sub and someone took a pic of Billie and said they saw him in Europe(I can't even remember the name to spell it lol but it was there) so maybe he is just taking a small trip and a break from insta :3

Did they post the pic?

1 minute ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

I'm personally deeply offended.

3 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Did they post the pic?

Yes they did

2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm personally deeply offended.

Haha oh man 😂

2 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

this is it btw (hope it's allowed here) lol @Jane Lannister he's coming for you

13 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

It would  be sad if the Window Pic post was lost forever 😢

Way too many of us have it saved for that to happen 😂😂

Just now, Jane Lannister said:

He literally crawled out of his grave and he's out to get me :o

That's what you get for making jokes about his death. Proof that he's reading this thread.

Hi Billie!

3 minutes ago, Goofygoldfish said:

Way too many of us have it saved for that to happen 😂😂

Haha not worried about that (:eyebrows:), I'm just overly nostalgic about the post itself  

4 minutes ago, The_real_st_jimmy said:

How come 😧

I was just joking & that you said you didn't know how to spell my country's name but then I realized I don't have the location under my name anymore - so sorry, joke failed :P

4 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

This doesn’t really look like current Billie. I’m not convinced.

I admit I would be surprised if he walked around like this All The Time (leather jacket, black skinny jeans and all, especially in the middle of the night somewhere) so maybe it is an old photo from their tour and they were stopping by a gas station or something like that...

Definitely not him, arms too long.

15 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I admit I would be surprised if he walked around like this All The Time (leather jacket, black skinny jeans and all, especially in the middle of the night somewhere) so maybe it is an old photo from their tour and they were stopping by a gas station or something like that...

It's a train station 

I prefer the option that it's a criptid - Billie Joe's ghost manifesting at a random Czech train station in the middle of a night, just to get coffee and leave.

4 hours ago, herewegoagain said:

I need to know what this is from! Looks like an interview. Anyone got a link? This is the picture of Billie facepalming, btw. I removed the image since it's a quote.

56 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I prefer the option that it's a criptid - Billie Joe's ghost manifesting at a random Czech train station in the middle of a night, just to get coffee and leave.

Billie himself is has to be a cryptid. He is one of the most mysterious people in existence and clearly not human. Maybe he's like some kind of mythical, immortal being that can't truly die, but manifests itself in different forms.

One thing that certainly seems suspicious about the pic (though I'm not saying it proves anything) is that the user just recently signed up... Also, he says "last night", but apparently Billie takes the first train in the morning? Did he stalk him all through the night or at least for several hours? Man, I wish some of these stories were true, but it doesn't seem likely...

21 minutes ago, MillenniumFan said:

Did he stalk him all through the night or at least for several hours? 

Honestly? I have no doubt that people would go that far 

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Honestly? I have no doubt that people would go that far 

What if he stalked the look alike?

Let's be realistic there's exactly zero reasons for BJA to be casually chilling at a random train station lol

5 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

What if he stalked the look alike?

That would be fucking hilarious 

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived