Billie Hoe

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

his name is german, are you kidding me? lmfao why

Hans isn't is his real name, though.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hans isn't is his real name, though.

Calm down. Not all people in germany are Nazis and not all americans who have a german name are racists. 😒

4 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Calm down. Not all people in germany are Nazis and not all americans who have a german name are racists. 😒

Calm down? What did I say that was angry? Chill out. All I said that his real name isn't Hans.

Spoiler

Geez... some people are so freaking sensitive...

35 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

He does follow those type of people though on Instagram.

Following someone like this doesn't makes you a racist. Maybe he follows to make sure what bullshit they are posting about or maybe out of irony?  What is wrong by following an enemy to know about his activity?

A punk following a racist on the street wouldn't make him a racist too

He can follow whatever he wants to. If he's not posting any racist stuff (what he doesn't do) everything looks fine to me.

Also I don't see what accounts you're meaning ? I've looked up his follower list  and I don't see one.

Maybe I'm blind, but it looks normal to me.

So please stop spreading rumors, you have no proof for.  This is a hard  assumption. Billie Joe wouldn't accept a guitar tech who likes Trump and emphatizises people that are racists.

He nearly freaked out when "fans" told him Trumps positive sides. It would be blind to guess he would encourage someone on the right side to be his guitar tech. 

2 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Following someone like this doesn't makes you a racist. Maybe he follows to make sure what bullshit they are posting or maybe out of irony?

A punk following a racist on the street wouldn't make him a racist too

He can follow whatever he wants to. If he's not posting any racist stuff (what he doesn't do) everything looks fine to me.

Also I don't see what accounts you're meaning ? I've looked up his follower list  and I don't see one.

Maybe I'm blind, but it looks normal to me.

I see the nazi/racists he follows all the time on twitter tweeting nazi/racist BS everyday.  I’m a part of the resistance on Twitter.  People that are a part that group discuss those people and the things they post often.  I’m not listing the names of the Nazis/Racists that he follows it should be against the rules on here to post the names of those type of people.  People like that don’t deserve the attention.  I don’t know how he is from looking at his posts on there you wouldn’t be able to tell what type of person he is.  You can think what you want but the fact is he does follow those type of people. 

19 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Billie Joe wouldn't accept a guitar tech who likes Trump and emphatizises people that are racists.

Or maybe he totally would. He's okay with Kat Von D so there's a good reason to assume he doesn't mind being involved with people with very dodgy views (at best).

37 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Billie Joe hired a guitar tech who is good at his job regardless of political views.

Fixed that for you...

Also, Hans has been Billies tech for years and I doubt that THAT was the reason Billie left instagram.

I see the nazi/racists he follows all the time on twitter tweeting nazi/racist BS everyday. 

Please post a legit source to this. I don't see any racist accounts in his list. Maybe you're mixing things up. He can't influence what people are following him. And I don't see any racist in his followers list and even if I would, it's not a proof he has a radical opinion.

Go on the street, dress up as a punk and follow racists. Does this makes you a racist?

You can think what you want but the fact is he does follow those type of people. 

And? I don't see the point here. He can follow what ever he wants to. We don't know his intention. You're just guessing, not knowing.

Maybe he follows out of fun or to see what some people are writing. 

I know many people in personal that told me he is a good guitar tech and I totally believe it and trust me. From the things other people told me about him (who know him first hand)  it doesn't fit into the theory he is a racist. So stop spreading rumors. 

Also I want to add: Please be careful with the word nazi. There are no nazis on earth anymore (maybe some that are over 90 years old) because world war 2 is over. The word nazi is a really old fashioned definition for people who treated  other people in a really bad way under Hitler. War is over and the people you define under the word hadn't even been born  when the real nazis existed. 

6 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Please post a legit source to this. I don't see any nazi /racist accounts in his list. Maybe you're mixing things up. He can't influence what people are following him. And I don't see any racist in his followers list and even if I would, it's not a proof he has a radical opinion.

Go on the street, dress up as a punk and follow racists. Does this makes you a racist?

And? I don't see the point here. He can follow what ever he wants to. We don't know his intention. You're just guessing, not knowing.

Maybe he follows out of fun or to see what some people are writing. 

I know many people in personal that told me he is a good guitar tech and I totally believe it and trust me. From the things other people told me about him it doesn't fit into the theory he is a racist. So stop spreading rumors. 

I’m not spreading rumors I already told you that you can’t tell what type of person he is by his posts.  It’s not a rumor that some of the people he follows are Nazi racists it’s a fact.  I’m done with this conversation you don’t want to hear it that’s fine.  You can please leave me alone now thanks.  I’m not repeating the same thing over and over anymore.

I have my doubts and I'm still waiting for a good source that tells about his following list (pictures, user names) 

Also I know that he is not a  racist,  because I have friends that are friends with him. Telling he is a racist by his follower list is a real insult.

So stop it.

And as I said. There are no nazis left in the world. Nazi is a typical definition from world war 2. World war 2 is over and the people you define as nazi hadn't even been born when the real nazis attacked people. So please be careful what words you use.

... OK, moving on. Let's stay on topic about Billie's Instagram, not some other guy who may or may not share a name with that guy from Frozen.

Just now, Savannah89 said:

I have my doubts and I'm still waiting for a good source that tells about his following list. 

Also I know that he is not a  racist,  because I have friends that are friends with him. Telling he is a racist by his follower list is a real insult.

So stop it.

OMG I didn’t say he was a racist.  I said some of the people he follows are Nazi/Racists.  Have your doubts I don’t care what you’re sources say it’s a fact like I said for the I don’t know how many times now.  Stay in your I don’t believe the truth world I don’t care.  Leave me alone.  

Since you're not posting any pictures or names of those accounts you have no proof about your story... 

So we just can treat it as a fairytale.

Believe what you want to believe in.

2 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Since you're not posting any pictures or names of those accounts you have no proof about your story... 

So we just can treat it as a fairytale.

They don’t deserve the attention It’s a fact not a fairytale.  Goodbye.

No, you deserve the attention *irony*

Post a legit source and then we can start further discussion. Post a screen shot of his follower list or leave it. 

You are talking about people in a list that isn't even obvious.

12 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

... OK, moving on. Let's stay on topic about Billie's Instagram, not some other guy who may or may not share a name with that guy from Frozen.

I’m sorry I’ll stop she’s never going to believe the truth anyways.

You're spreading rumors without proof. Really bad idea. I took a second look at the people he is following. I don't see anything radical here. He is following a lot of bands, other guitar techs and band members. 

There is just one ONE account that is about patriots and there it is obvious that it's pure satire. You know what irony is? You know what political satire is? You know the difference between radical people and people spreading satire?

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

Also I want to add: Please be careful with the word nazi. There are no nazis on earth anymore (maybe some that are over 90 years old) because world war 2 is over. The word nazi is a really old fashioned definition for people who treated  other people in a really bad way under Hitler. War is over and the people you define under the word hadn't even been born  when the real nazis existed. 

No offense but I cant even find the words to tell you how wrong you are lmao I can only laugh

Anyway. Hans or whatever certainly isn't the reason he left. He would've just fired him and not deleted his own Instagram 

Google it up. Nazi is not the right definition for the issue. It's racist.  

Or visit a memorial like it's possible in Auschwitz or other places in germany. Then you know where the definition for the word Nazi comes from.

It's a word that was brought to the US from world war 2. Since world war 2 is over the better definition for people who spread right influences is racist. 

A nazi that was responsible for the  things happening between 1939 and 1945 that was 18 during that time would have been over 80 now. Most of those people are already dead.

I just can talk for europe, but the word Nazi is not used here. It's racist.

And I agree. He wouldn't deactivate his instagram because of this.

So it wouldn't make any sense to discuss it any longer.

5 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Nazi is not the right definition for the issue. It's racist.  

CALLING A NAZI A NAZI IS RACIST, Y'ALL HEARD IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Also yeah just let me take a quick trip to Auschwitz, Germany lol

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived