Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

10 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Well he was still alive during rehab

He even wrote a whole song about it

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The joke about September ending has clearly gotten to him. He has deactivated for October, except him back November 1st. 🤪

2 hours ago, Alan86 said:

The joke about September ending has clearly gotten to him. He has deactivated for October, except him back November 1st. 🤪

Sequel to Wake Me Up will clearly be Risen from the Dead November

What a bunch of idiots you all are. Well not everyone, but a lot of people posting on this thread. Utterly ridiculous 🤬

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

Well he was still alive during rehab

You just made me legit LoL 😆 thank you 😊 

27 minutes ago, Miss_A said:

What a bunch of idiots you all are. Well not everyone, but a lot of people posting on this thread. Utterly ridiculous 🤬

I know. Have some respect for the dead, people!

24 minutes ago, Miss_A said:

This is not how you treat grieving people, please have some respect. It's so insensitive

gandalf-glasses-the-hobbit.jpg

BJ will be back on social media when his beard is this long.....

I predict that will be when this thread is 96 pages long

@Jane Lannister

or I will just text him

2 hours ago, Miss_A said:

Did you join just to say this? :lol: 

Don't be an jackass, or you won't be sticking around for long. 

I miss his mystery and intrigue with his funny IG posts. It would be cool if he started using the Twitter a lot or something weird.... hopefully he’s up to something cool or recharging so he can do something cool. The mystery with the beginning of the Longshot this year was brilliant and the record was amazing to back it up. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

15 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

I wonder if anyone has the guts to ask him personally if they run into him lmao

They should! When he stopped talking to fans on twitter and people who met him asked him about it he was happy to tell them it was because of people being rude and giving him shit for being a Lady Gaga fan. And that he was "just a 39 year old man trying to have a good time" lol

33 minutes ago, Hermione said:

They should! When he stopped talking to fans on twitter and people who met him asked him about it he was happy to tell them it was because of people being rude and giving him shit for being a Lady Gaga fan. And that he was "just a 39 year old man trying to have a good time" lol

What, that seriously happened? Lady Gaga is so sweet, I can't believe people would give him shit for liking her. Also those Lady Gaga tweets were quality as fuck :lol:

I mean

tumblr_pgdku8eVdH1uih05v_1280.jpg

I think we can all agree that this is the best thing he has ever said

5 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

What, that seriously happened? Lady Gaga is so sweet, I can't believe people would give him shit for liking her. Also those Lady Gaga tweets were quality as fuck :lol:

I mean

Yes, it was literally the reason he stopped interacting with fans on twitter. In reality it was probably just a few dumb kids saying it but I guess it was enough negativity to put him off it.

6 hours ago, Hermione said:

And that he was "just a 39 year old man trying to have a good time" lol

This is the best thing I've ever heard :lol: 

6 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

This is the best thing I've ever heard :lol: 

He said it to my friend outside the musical, there's a video of it somewhere on youtube but I can't find it :(

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

He said it to my friend outside the musical, there's a video of it somewhere on youtube but I can't find it :(

Sounds more like a Craigslist ad 😂

17 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

Did you join just to say this? :lol: 

Don't be an jackass, or you won't be sticking around for long. 

No I've been around for about 18 years (ish) I think. Just never really post. Had to change my username recently. 

maybe he realized his guitar tech follows a quite a few of alt right Nazi pages and likes a bunch of those photos and was disgusted by it and deleted his page 

I do really hope he will come back, though. Mike and Tré are both great, but I'm missing that third boy.

12 hours ago, Miss_A said:

No I've been around for about 18 years (ish) I think. Just never really post. Had to change my username recently. 

18 years - you are older than me.

10 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

maybe he realized his guitar tech follows a quite a few of alt right Nazi pages and likes a bunch of those photos and was disgusted by it and deleted his page 

Ew, really? How have they worked together so closely so long? (Although I’ve seen him hang out with a lot of their techs before but never Hans)

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Ew, really? How have they worked together so closely so long? (Although I’ve seen him hang out with a lot of their techs before but never Hans)

his name is german, are you kidding me? lmfao why

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived