Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

55 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

In the second video Jakob is saying he is /was sick.

I got the solutin for Billie deactivating his insta.

He had to take care of Jakob, running around with tea and soup for taking care for him. That's it.

Where are these videos?

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Signe said:

Someone posted a picture of a tweet Billie made saying it was because of Kavanaugh being elected. It's fake I'm sure, cause there is nothing new in Billies Twitter. But it sounds reasonable anyway, I'm fucking pissed too, god damn it America, what's wrong with you?! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Borx2NwASU0/?taken-by=satanicjason

It’s fake. That account creates fake tweets/posts as it’s “thing”. 

Whoever spends their time faking shit like this seriously needs to look into getting a fucking hobby lmao

Jakob uploaded on twitch. 

Will write you tomorrow. It's already 2:18 in the morning in my country. Gotta go to bed.

hello all. I hear that someone related to Billie Joe posted something on the internet today. Please fill me in on this, thx.

5 hours ago, Savannah89 said:

Jakob uploaded on twitch. 

Will write you tomorrow. It's already 2:18 in the morning in my country. Gotta go to bed.

Hey we don't like to have Green Day's family member's social media posts or photos etc posted here or to discuss them in general unless it has something to do with Green Day/a Green Day member, to keep the focus on the band. So unless he posted something about Billie there's no need to post it, just fyi.

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

Fuck

I feel this

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

Hey we don't like to have Green Day's family member's social media posts or photos etc posted here or to discuss them in general unless it has something to do with Green Day/a Green Day member, to keep the focus on the band. So unless he posted something about Billie there's no need to post it, just fyi.

This. Also I think we can safely assume their entire family hasn't been murdered and in that case are going to continue to post on their social medias

Maybe he deleted his Instagram to work on a shiny new album in peace. Or, maybe he just felt like it.

41 minutes ago, Grubby Poop said:

Maybe he deleted his Instagram to work on a shiny new album in peace. Or, maybe he just felt like it.

I think he's in the process of writing something. The last set of Coverups shows was a warm-up for The Longshot so its not a crazy assumption to make that the most recent one was a warm-up for something else

2 hours ago, Joe. said:

I think he's in the process of writing something. The last set of Coverups shows was a warm-up for The Longshot so its not a crazy assumption to make that the most recent one was a warm-up for something else

I don't think the Coverups were a warm up for The Longshot, they were both totally different people, other than Billie. I think they were both just a fun thing Billie wanted to do. I seriously doubt he did it for money because I can't see how he made any. I don't think you can draw a conclusion that because he did another Coverups gig that it is a warm up for something else. I don't think it is related.  

1 hour ago, Grubby Poop said:

I don't think the Coverups were a warm up for The Longshot, they were both totally different people, other than Billie. I think they were both just a fun thing Billie wanted to do. I seriously doubt he did it for money because I can't see how he made any. I don't think you can draw a conclusion that because he did another Coverups gig that it is a warm up for something else. I don't think it is related.  

Yes but Billie was the song-writer for The Longshot, thats what I'm referring to. My logic is that it gets him in the frame of mind to write songs, which isn't a stretch considering he's done it with the Coverups once and over side projects in the past 

2 minutes ago, Joe. said:

Yes but Billie was the song-writer for The Longshot, thats what I'm referring to. My logic is that it gets him in the frame of mind to write songs, which isn't a stretch considering he's done it with the Coverups once and over side projects in the past 

We will have to agree to disagree. Seems like a huge stretch to me. I think you are looking too far into it, I think he was just having fun.

I also doubt it was a specific warm up for anything but in a more general sense they do have a habit of doing side projects partly as a warm up for Green Day/to help get creative juices flowing for Green Day etc. So although you can't really predict anything from it it is a possible good sign as far as Green Day goes. The Network and FBHT were actually parts of the album making process for AI/21st CB, this is a bit different just being Billie but still.

As he said. He is a musician. He will always have side projects. That's what musicians do.

Also I think he didn't delete his instagram. My best friend tried to use both of his instanames. It didn't work. Normally it doesn't work if somebody deactivated and saved the name.

Well at least we know he’s still using his Twitter account, because he just retweeted Green Day’s post about Turn It Around on iTunes. 

Is it sad I got excited... I was the 1000th like 😂😂 the fans on there seem even more annoying than his IG fans, so much 'I love you' 'please come back' 'more green day' it's exhausting, no wonder he left ig (for a while at least!) 

I wonder if anyone has the guts to ask him personally if they run into him lmao

With the chances being really low, because I'm from europe, I doubt he would like it to be asked about deactivating.

I wouldn't have the nuts to ask him anyway.

2 hours ago, Hermione said:

I also doubt it was a specific warm up for anything but in a more general sense they do have a habit of doing side projects partly as a warm up for Green Day/to help get creative juices flowing for Green Day etc. So although you can't really predict anything from it it is a possible good sign as far as Green Day goes. The Network and FBHT were actually parts of the album making process for AI/21st CB, this is a bit different just being Billie but still.

That’s my point, there’s a track record of side projects before beginning to write new music. I’m not saying it means we’re getting GD music soon but there is a correlation there

10 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Has Billie ever disconnected like this before to anyone's recollection?

No...he was even using Instagram during rehab 

8 minutes ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

No...he was even using Instagram during rehab 

Well he was still alive during rehab

4 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Well he was still alive during rehab

tenor.gif?itemid=10584134

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived