Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

2 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Been a month or so since I posted and I thought I would post this here because as I watched this movie and thought of this thread (which is not off topic, if you know the movie), and I think that anyone that is 12-22, this should be required viewing.  As a father, I can tell you this has given me a very good window into the "anti-social static age" and it IS the modern day coming of age movie of all time.  I really wanted to stay away until I had real news for you guys and at the risk of teasing you because I do have some fucking incredible news that I cannot and will not share, so don't ask but just be prepared for all of you to pee in your pants pretty soon. (soon is relative but some good stuff is coming to a news outlet near you).  Talking globally good.

Can you give us another clue as to when we will hear the big news, even if you can’t tell us what it is?

Also that movie sounds amazing and I appreciate the recommendation.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Like Hermione calling me "fucking creepy" is the first time in my entire life that someone has ever called me creepy.  Any people that have met me here in person would vouch that I am not only not creepy but am a gentleman, chivalrous, protective, and caring of all my friends, girl, boy, tranz, or whatever.  

Just because you write an essay it doesn't mean you can bring up a subject in this thread that everyone was asked to move on from again. I called your comment directed at Jane Lannister "fucking creepy", as everyone else in the conversation agreed it was, in my capacity as a mod to prevent something like that being posted again. Also a reminder that if you know or believe a post you've written out to be off topic you have the option of not posting it. You have received a warning point for not doing as asked in this post:

On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:54 PM, Hermione said:

I don't know what inspired this but no creepy off topic posts please. Yes this -"I’ll PM you my number and tell me what airline and let’s relax together. I relax so well that I don’t stop until my partner also relaxes." is fucking creepy. I'm saying it here as well as in @LaughingClock's warning.

On topic posts only from here please, and if this thread is just going to be a load of crap I'll close it.

Last sentence still applies so moving on...

4 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

if I want to talk to Billie I can call him

Honestly surprised that everyone who was having issues with you is not currently licking your asshole in an attempt to get you to call Billie and get their burning questions answered :lol:

11 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

licking your asshole

Ive missed you.😃

Also I only read posts that are no longer than 2 or 3 lines - so what's going on??

21 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Also I only read posts that are no longer than 2 or 3 lines - so what's going on??

I read the whole post and just so you know it's not worth reading (except the first paragraph). I regret wasting my time doing that :lol:

5 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

I read the whole post and just so you know it's not worth reading (except the first paragraph). I regret wasting my time doing that :lol:

Thanks! True story.

3 minutes ago, Virginia Lot Lizzard said:

Thanks! True story.

Yeah I probably lost a year off my life just from reading that tbh

So instead of debating the quality of a post can we have posts about Billie deleting his Instagram or nothing please

38 minutes ago, Hermione said:

So instead of debating the quality of a post can we have posts about Billie deleting his Instagram or nothing please

i choose nothing. 

14 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

i choose nothing. 

This thread has run its course anyway 

There's really nothing more to say on the matter. Billie deactivated his Instagram, that's it. He will be back when he's back (or not). This thread has been nothing but a shit storm.

Maybe we should turn this into another "Green Day in the studio 2016" thread where we just post cat pictures and play bingo or some shit

YoU cAn’T cLoSE aN AWaRd wInNiNg tHrEaD 

4 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

Honestly surprised that everyone who was having issues with you is not currently licking your asshole in an attempt to get you to call Billie and get their burning questions answered :lol:

Probably because none of us give a shit 

2 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Probably because none of us give a shit 

True that - I mean something big is gonna happen.  Nothin we can do about it.🤠

4 hours ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

licking your asshole 

Am I gonna have to take one for the team? Where's Ryan? Shit these days.

The thing is that I don’t imagine @LaughingClock’s asshole tasting very good. Maybe that’s why people aren’t doing it. On a more on topic note the fact the Billie just deleting his IG has created this much  of a mess is rather unhealthy. 

6 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

This thread has run its course anyway 

Now that he’s back it really has.

1 hour ago, ¡Jenn! said:

He’s back, this thread is now null and void

One could say it is...... dead 

Hi tho :wub:

Yeah waiting for news of Billie coming back was the reason for keeping it open. Now he is :banana: so bye  "Best Thread"

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived