Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

“most people”? I think like the trolls it only takes a few bad apples to spoil the bunch. No need to make it seem like more than there are.

We live in a world where people just go do stuff to post it on social media. That’s literall what people care about. I was at a concert the other night and people were freaking out because they weren’t allowed to use their phones during the show or take pictures or they’d be thrown out. I guarantee that 75% of people when they see someone on the street that’s famous are just thinking I want to get a picture with them so I can post it on Instagram. It happens quite often where people walk up take a selfie and just run away. 

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

If you say so, mama 😜

Amen.

Do us all a favor and stop being annoying 

10 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

If you call telling the truth being annoying, you don't know what annoying ist. 

Oh I see it when I'm looking at it. Stop trying to convince us that this so called 100% legitimate hearsay you collected from your friend's friend's mother isn't just speculative garbage you pulled out of your ass for attention. You've been told to stop multiple times directly and indirectly by regular users and moderators and admins, can you please get the hint? This isn't a platform for you to recruit a Researching and Speculating army to quench your thirst of knowledge for his private life. You try to convince everyone that you're not one of the creepy ones, but you have asked multiple invasive questions, the answers to which are none of your business, have been the number one source of irrational speculation in this thread and continuously say that the  bullshit theories you post are facts. They're not, you're just incapable of telling the difference. You're being creepy and annoying.

I don't force you to believe what I'm saying. As I said I'm not speculating. I know it from a really good source that is close to Billie. But if you don't believe me, it's your business. I know better.

😉

And no, I'm not interested in private stuff. If I would be, I would tell you other things,

By telling other people being creepy you're not any better. You're making a fool out of yourself with it.

Even if someone has legitimate sources (which clearly isn't the case here) that information isn't intended for public consumption. My partner works in the music industry. I rarely talk about it, let alone post what I hear all over a public forum to prove I'm right about something that's nobody's business. Doing that isn't something to be proud of :confused:  

26 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Most of us don't.

The fact is he got pissed because everyone was saying wake up, it's october. And this is not something I assume. I know it from a 100 legit source and it's not conspiracy. Believe it or not. 

People are really creepy for telling someone whose dad died and who put all of his feelings into this song, that he has to wake up because it's october.

It's like your dad died in a month and at the next month people telling you this.

If he did get pissed about it then that’s his problem, as much as it sounds harsh, you have to expect a certain amount of backlash/jokes at your expense when you put your art or yourself out there for the public. It’s just life, it’s unfortunate but it’s life. People don’t make the joke to be like ‘lol your dads dead’, they do it because of the play on words, it’s not malicious. 

8 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

And no, I'm not interested in private stuff. 

Your posts & created threads suggest otherwise...

6 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

And no, I'm not interested in private stuff. If I would be, I would tell you other things,

By telling other people being creepy you're not any better. You're making a fool out of yourself with it.

tumblr_ph0rtpD3MW1uih05v_250.gifv

, you have to expect a certain amount of backlash/jokes at your expense when you put your art or yourself out there for the public. 

Yes, I agree with you on that. Sometimes he has problems to be critizised by others but that doesn't change the fact that most people here want his profile to come back.

And no, there is no way to make something like this people telling him legit. It's not okay. 

How would you feel if your dad died in september and people tell you in october that you have to stop whining? Come on.

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Why tf is this thread even still open, it went to shit 15 pages ago tbh

Totally agreed.

2 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

Amen to that.

4 minutes ago, G-L-O-R-I-A said:

seriously, it did. 

5 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Yes, I agree with you on that. Sometimes he has problems to be critizised by others but that doesn't change the fact that most people here want his profile to come back.

And no, there is no way to make something like this people telling him legit. It's not okay. 

How would you feel if your dad died in september and people tell you in october that you have to stop whining? Come on.

It's a harmless joke, I make the damn joke and I've been a fan for pretty much half my life and know the meaning behind the song, and I still make the joke, there's no hidden meanings, it's all innocent. No one's telling him to stop whining and tbh I've literally just lost my train of thought I can't even be bothered anymore, you do you girl 👍

It's a harmless joke, I make the damn joke and I've been a fan for pretty much half my life and know the meaning behind the song, 

Then do so, but please do us a favor and don't consider yourself as fan then. 

Or tell him that directly mouth to mouth and tell us how he reacted afterwards.  Not sure if you still can then, because he wouldn't be happy. And this is a careful way of saying how pissed he would be.

6 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Then do so, but please do us a favor and don't consider yourself as fan then. 

tumblr_n81jxfGNa01r5zggoo1_500.gif

29 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

I wouldn’t write a song calling it wake me up when September ends and not expect someone to make a joke from the title... 

"mouth to mouth" huh?

GorgeousFilthyCleanerwrasse-small.gif

Also, are you SUGGESTING that he would KILL HER for making that joke? :lol:

Mods, give us a sign if you’re being held against your will. I remember not to long ago when you deleted some inappropriate comments and reigned in some out-of-control members.

I will take your advice on board and continue to call myself a fan unless I do in fact get killed by Billie. Only then will I be a true fan. He won’t be able to find me anyway he doesn’t use Instagram 💁🏼‍♀️

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived