Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

It’s nice to see a woman saying that. Speaking her mind and to other people and not just their girlfriends, women are saying “I need to get laid”, the most natural sedative to life that exists. Good on ya JL. I’ll PM you my number and tell me what airline and let’s relax together. I relax so well that I don’t stop until my partner also relaxes. ;)

What the fuck dude?

30 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

First, thanks. Now let me piss off everyone as I go off topic a little. Speakig of pissing people off, Hi Herms! By the way, watching HP with my daughter made me realize who Hermione is and it sort of plays into this post but @Hermione is such a strong, feminine, great character and I never realized that was her name somehow until I was watching it with her so kudos. She’s one of my favorite all time young girl character. Also the girl from the movie “Bad Ass”. I was in LOVE with that girl, in a “she’s an awesome character” way for both of them.

Back off topic, No, that’s what he said it meant “flatulance, it means flatulance”.

I know you’re gonna find this hard to believe but he was lying. Everything he said was a lie and that he got nominated is the most shameful thing that has happened in my lifetime and I’m older than most of you.

It has several meanings. Google it but the two most prominent is to take whatever drug you are taking and putting it in your ass for a quicker and more intense high than swallowing it. It bypasses all things that break it down and goes straight to digestion. That is also called “plugging”.

Its other definition is sexual and there are a thousand different ways of using the word buufing sexually including anal play.

So yeah and Devil’s Triangle is quite easily known as a threesome or me a ménage à trois,  not a drinking game but the conservatives (including Flake because he truly doesn’t believe him at all and still chose ideology over what’s right).

Sorry to be off topic (I think, don’t even remember me what thread this is; just responding to notification) and I promise it was a natural progression that led us here but it’s inportant to know that the highest and most strong (and lifelong position) are Supreme Court judges are and he showed he’s a partisan hack and a liar and is more suited as a public defender in a redneck SE state then even the position he held. I was sure he had ruined his career after that showing and wouldn’t even be invited back to the Superior Court but he gets confirmed to the highest court in the land for a generation. 

It’s the the worst thing that has happened to this country and I include the election of Donald Trump. At least that will be fixed and stifled in November. He could have still nominated a conservative but the rights of battered women and men have been totally STOMPED on by the Congress and the only good part is that women in November that are liberal will be voting. There are people petitioning to vote that have birthdays on the next day and stuff. The liberal party has never been an “angry” party but the operative word is “been”.

Women are taking over this country once and once and for all. Women around the world are 3% more and while that sounds like a little 3% of 7.2 billion is 210,000,000 people so there are 100s if millions of more women than men on this earth and I am JUST FINE with them taking over. 

while Yeah, but no buufing does not mean flatulance. Not in that context. He was, as was all the other stuff he lied about false. He would have got more respect from me if he told the truth.

I don’t care if he had a threasome or even a gangbang. It would sure make him a conservative hypocrite but they all are so I would not be surprised, or care but to sit there and lie under oath while being a HIGH COURT judge is just not copacetic. Bye Roe V Wade and hello back alley abortions for people that can’t fly to places it’s legal. 

I dispose that rapist fuck and he should be in jail not deciding who should be. The evidence is staggering and enough to even win an actual “beyond a reasonable doubt” standard in court. Also, usually people don’t just stop being rapists and I believe her and his friends who cooberated her story.  As a woman’s activist (especially after having a daughter), I’m finally pulling the trigger and moving to Sydney (near Bondi Beach which I’ve considered for about a decade) or to New Zealand. I can get citizenship through family either country.

I once loved America and I hope to another day but I am sick of this embarrassment of a country until the liberals are back WELL in power because the Conservative party is falling apart at the seams and the Democrats are becoming stronger every day and actually fighting for the first time in my lifetime. Unfortunate it will take a generation and I can run my life from anywhere in the world so I’m done. Not letting my daughter grow up in this climate. I wasn’t around for Vietnam but that was the last time we they showed even a little moxi (the libs) but it was clouded by hippies and drugs and not taken seriously. Not this round. Simultaneously while the country is being ripped apart, it is growing stronger and women have started to take over as I always wondered why they haven’t. Men have had their chance and I think they’ve killed enough civilian women and children for a generation. 

But yeah, buufing in his “little calendar” did not mean flatulance. Probably not a god second post back but I thought it was pretty awesome.

Well anyway, history has shown that my departure and return around here is usually followed by some relatively good news.

aVVkVBR.jpg

13 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

It’s nice to see a woman saying that. Speaking her mind and to other people and not just their girlfriends, women are saying “I need to get laid”, the most natural sedative to life that exists. Good on ya JL. I’ll PM you my number and tell me what airline and let’s relax together. I relax so well that I don’t stop until my partner also relaxes. ;)

tumblr_inline_pamnvqIeTs1qcmpk6_500.jpg

What did I say? Good god. ‘Twas a joke and I couldn’t have been much more pro-woman in my post. I guess my stay here will be short here and since this was me being nice, I don’t understand the responses.

I was responding to what YOU said and you throw it back at me with a “WTF dude”? I apologize if I offended you. I thought since it was in the public forum and quite hyperbolic, it would be taken as a joke as it was intended. But I will erase the post and let it live in your quote and head back out.

Have a good one peeps. I will maybe stop back around to share said positive news with you guys.

Ciao por ahora.

Read my post on the end of the last page and tell me I’m a sexist or something for pete’s sake.

Can’t even take a joke around here anymore. And a meme telling me nobody will read that shit. My contributions here have been long standing and always correct so I would think people would want to read what I post but whatever.  This was my shortest return ever.

And get a new meme @Jane Lannister, you used the same one on the last page.

lol. 

54 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

Oh Jesus Christ people. Enough with the facepalm memes. I erased the posts. I am ran off. You win. Bye.

Im even going to erase my post praising women and how they should be running the world but instead you guys want to focus on a harmless joke that wasn’t even crass.  

@LaughingClock can't speak for anybody else but I really don't feel offended. I just threw in the pic bc I didn't want to reply a written "wtf Adam hahaha" which was my literal reaction. 

4 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

I'm even going to erase my post praising women and how they should be running the world

oh-no-625x381.jpg

9 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Oh Jesus Christ people. Enough with the facepalm memes. I erased the posts. I am ran off. You win. Bye.

Im even going to erase my post praising women and how they should be running the world but instead you guys want to focus on a harmless joke that wasn’t even crass.  

If you can’t handle women taking issue with your “pro-women” posts, then maybe it’s best you don’t make them, educate yourself and don’t immediately turn on people when a post isn’t received how you wanted. It’s called learning, friend. Adios! 

21 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

@LaughingClock can't speak for anybody else but I really don't feel offended. I just threw in the pic bc I didn't want to reply a written "wtf Adam hahaha" which was my literal reaction. 

Your literal reaction was as bizarre (since you’ve seen me posting for a decade) and know I respect women immensely so your response cuts worse and if my old buds here are against me for no reason, I have just have no reason to be here for fun anymore because it’s just not for me.

Somewhere down the line, a majority of people started being annoyed by everything I wrote.

Ill still, as it benefits me, post when I have news but I am not wanting to be the target of being yelled at by mods for what now is a thing because of a very obvious joke to what YOU GUYS were saying and I was jokingly bouncing off of.

Liaten. I’m not even upset. Being away from here was honestly a nice thing because we soon as I’m back, here I am again in the ONLY facet of my life where I have to defend my character. 

So, again, you guys win. Please stop responding to this. Remain on topic because it will be me who bares the wrath of the mods.

You guys should take note of this fact. Some industry people my age and including, let’s just say, VERY VERY close to the band once posted here as a pretend fan and was insulted and offended circa 2011 and now things the posters here are well, he/she stopped coming. And when I say close, can’t get any closer.

I am BillieING my account here for a while like Billie’s Instagram.

Be well and you can thank me when I return with news.

Peace

Adam

12 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

If you can’t handle women taking issue with your “pro-women” posts, then maybe it’s best you don’t make them, educate yourself and don’t immediately turn on people when a post isn’t received how you wanted. It’s called learning, friend. Adios! 

Turn on people? I didn’t “want” any response. You guys are allowed to feel however you want and I am too and I feel like you guys are being incredibly and unusually sensitive about nothing and I don’t need to learn from a Green Day stranger on a forum.

My friends, family, and everyone I have ever worked with, I have all positive relationships and people know me as a peaceful and happy person and I won’t let you tell me what I have to “learn”. 

I am not here to learn. You guys fucking just LOVE LOVE drama and I don’t need it on a message board about Green Day is a sentence I never thought I would have to say.

All the best to all of you. 

Seriously, I loved all of you at one point. Especially @Jane Lannister and @Billie Hoe. Truly and this “fuck you” attitude for no reason at me is upsetting and not understood so for those two reasons I am leaving again with an apology for whatever it is that upsets you guys before or now and wish you the best. 

No bad will but I prefer peace.

I don't know what inspired this but no creepy off topic posts please. Yes this -"I’ll PM you my number and tell me what airline and let’s relax together. I relax so well that I don’t stop until my partner also relaxes." is fucking creepy. I'm saying it here as well as in @LaughingClock's warning.

On topic posts only from here please, and if this thread is just going to be a load of crap I'll close it.

44 minutes ago, herewegoagain said:

I wasn’t saying I wasn’t saying it as though I am erasing it because I was saying you guys have changed my views on all women or something.

I was saying I was erasing my two posts that have caused a furious outrage and I was erasing my post “praising women” which if anyone read, did.

I was just saying it as a categorical description but it’s become a talent for you guys to figure out ways to turn my posts around to mean something I didn’t mean. I WAS NOT SAYING I was erasing it because I don’t like women now or something as your meme suggests. Maybe you guys should start looking at words instead of memes.

I apologize if my wording made you think that is what I meant.  I am removing it for no facts other than I am erasing the posts...

I can’t even anymore. Jesus fucking Christ people. I’m sitting here while not ever once being actually disrespectful getting it from out of the woodwork and am still apologizing and erasing posts and still the two or theee of the usual suspects Jane, Billie and herewegoahain (aproproa avi btw) are just fabricating drama out of thin air!

I ONLY MEANT I WAS ERASING THE TWO PREVIOUS POSTS! 

ok. Can we be done with this now?

***this post was before your warning Herm and it is just to show what I meant since it was incorrectly taken.  

Just now, Smoldering Panda said:

Can't you just close this shit show down now? 

Hey that's my thread you're talking about, be quiet 

49 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Be well and you can thank me when I return with news.

Please don't, unless you want to return and be reasonable.

Oh my god this is simultaneously one of the worst and best threads this site has ever had :lol:

8 minutes ago, Christian's Inferno! said:

Oh my god this is simultaneously one of the worst and best threads this site has ever had :lol:

It was great in the simpler times when we were simply pretending Billie was dead 

56 minutes ago, Smoldering Panda said:

Please don't, unless you want to return and be reasonable.

Very kind of you but I thought I was quite reasonable. I don’t even know what it means that I wasn’t. I appreciate the “please don’t” but I don’t want to cause distractions.

You guys just stay on topic and forget about me. I’ll poke my head back in when I have news for you guys and will be absent between.

Peace and love to you all.

My last post for a while. I will not be responding after this to any post, negative or positive but a preemptive thank you for my friends here.

Apparently, I don’t know who those people are or if they even exist. Don’t worry I have real life love to support me through this hard time. ;)

ANYWAY, the continued, dramatic, off-topic declarations of goodbye aside... 

Billie being off Instagram actually does make me feel better in a weird way, since everything has continued as normal and neither Mike nor Tré made any indication that something could be wrong with him. As much as I appreciated him voicing his opinion, I also remember feeling annoyed from time to time with his explosive way of dealing with the haters, and thinking that he argued like a teenager more often than not. He just didn't have the necessary cool and experience for online trolls.

Please don't get me wrong, I support his opinions and love hearing them, but sometimes his quick fuse worked against him. Deleting his Instagram was probably the best decision for everyone, especially himself. Now he will still voice his opinions, but he takes away the trolls' platform to attack him personally for it. He still has an outlet for it, but now it won't be instagram but possibly his family or even music which is probably a lot healthier and more creative.

For me this feels like this is how it's supposed to be, I'm more interested in what he says in interviews now or in his music since I haven't already read it in his angry Instagram posts. For someone like him specifically it feels right.

(What I'll really miss though is seeing funny posts like him naked on St Patty's day or his Instagram lives - loved those. Hope they will continue on @greenday)

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

ANYWAY, the continued, dramatic, off-topic declarations of goodbye aside... 

Billie being off Instagram actually does make me feel better in a weird way, since everything has continued as normal and neither Mike nor Tré made any indication that something could be wrong with him. As much as I appreciated him voicing his opinion, I also remember feeling annoyed from time to time with his explosive way of dealing with the haters, and thinking that he argued like a teenager more often than not. He just didn't have the necessary cool and experience for online trolls.

Please don't get me wrong, I support his opinions and love hearing them, but sometimes his quick fuse worked against him. Deleting his Instagram was probably the best decision for everyone, especially himself. Now he will still voice his opinions, but he takes away the trolls' platform to attack him personally for it. He still has an outlet for it, but now it won't be instagram but possibly his family or even music which is probably a lot healthier and more creative.

For me this feels like this is how it's supposed to be, I'm more interested in what he says in interviews now or in his music since I haven't already read it in his angry Instagram posts. For someone like him specifically it feels right.

(What I'll really miss though is seeing funny posts like him naked on St Patty's day or his Instagram lives - loved those. Hope they will continue on @greenday)

Billie isn’t off of Instagrsm for good, he’s taking a break. I’m almost sure of that.

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived