Billie deletes his Instagram

Billie Hoe

1 hour ago, Savannah89 said:

Also I want to add: Please be careful with the word nazi. There are no nazis on earth anymore (maybe some that are over 90 years old) because world war 2 is over. The word nazi is a really old fashioned definition for people who treated  other people in a really bad way under Hitler. War is over and the people you define under the word hadn't even been born  when the real nazis existed. 

I don't want this debate to continue but I believe it's important to say that denying existence of nazism is not only unacceptable but downright appaling. It's fucking disgusting. Just don't do it.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you don't seem to understand what I wanted to tell you.

In europe the word Nazi was  common for people that attacked a group of people during world war 2. Today it's not used anymore.

It's called racist. I just can talk for europe but nazi is an old fashioned word for racist people.

Maybe in the US you are using it. But in my country it's not used, because it's over. 

Not used doesn't mean it never existed. I just wanted to show you the origin of the word

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Nazism

Just now, Savannah89 said:

No, you don't seem to understand what I wanted to tell you.

In europe the word Nazi was  common for people that attacked a group of people during world war 2. Today it's not used anymore.

It's called racist. I just can talk for europe but it's an old fashioned word for racist people.

Ok I misunderstood what you meant with "its racist" sorry about that but... please stop

tumblr_m6hvfunD911qdpszyo1_500.gif 

I guess there are differences between europe and the us.

In europe it's an old fashioned definition for people during world war 2.

We use the word racist for people you define as nazis

2 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

I guess there are differences between europe and the us.

In europe it's an old fashioned definition for people during world war 2.

We use the word racist for people you define as nazis.

I'm German lmfao. Jane is Czech. My grandparents fled from the fucking nazis. Stop talking about shit you clearly know shit about.

Let's stop this here and PM me if you like

23 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

So it wouldn't make any sense to discuss it any longer.

16 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I don't want this debate to continue 

5 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Let's stop this here and PM me if you like

Yeah, these are all good ideas. Let's stop now.

Some final words., before I want to leave it. PM me if you want, but I won't  discuss it here anymore:

I'm from germany myself. That's why I know that the word was used for people treating people in a bad way during world war 2. 

The word racist is more common  and current here, because if you think in a logical way Nazi defines people who had put other people in concentrations camps and tortured them. 

Are there any concentrations camps today? No. Is Hitler alive? No. 

Those people who have right thoughts are more logically defined with the word skinheads or radicals. 

Maybe all of us know what it's meant with nazi and where it comes from. But it's not logical to use a word that was used for people that put other people into concentrations camps between 1939 and 1945 for people that  hate minorities more than 70 years later. 

My own grand-grand parents have been tortured during world war 2, so please no debate. I know what I'm talking about and I have visited the memorial in Auschwitz

Suspensions are in the process of being given out.  Anyone else wishing to continue will also be suspended.

I'd like to get back to the main point. 

We all know that it's not about the guitar tech, so it's on other reasons.

I still believe someone sent him threats as private message.

Believe, not know.

Jeez I didn’t expect my joke of a post to spiral into two pages of back and forth... 

43 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

Jeez I didn’t expect my joke of a post to spiral into two pages of back and forth... 

Really

29 minutes ago, The Insider said:

Really

I mean it should be obvious that Billie didn’t delete his page due to whatever photos his guitar tech likes 

Pretty sure that Billie would have posted something on Instagram about Kanye West and Trump fanboying about each other in the white house and I would give my right arm to read it. Come back Billie, we need you 

Six days after. The last survivors crawl through the debris in the post apocalyptic wasteland. Clouds of smoke are slowly being drifted by the wind as they eventually evaporate into the darkened sky. Now it's clear to everyone - the future of the entire humanity is doomed forever. Billie Joe has deleted his Instagram last Saturday.

7 minutes ago, 19GreenAngel91 said:

I kinda miss him  😐

I think a lot of people miss him and there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I think some people in this thread are taking life a little too seriously. It's Friday, go out, have a drink and get laid. You will feel better in the morning.

• Hermione locked this topic
  • BeachBum unlocked this topic

Archived