Squashie

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Love the hashtag 😂 

I'm gonna start calling him that until the beard disappears. 😋

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Thanks for the videos babe awesome as ever! Glad we hooked you up. Please uplaod everything you took this show looks like it was insane.

And I swear not to start a debate about this (so please let’s not) but I thought it looked like coffee that he spit on your camera. You should know though if you got hit with it. Was it wine?

Thanks for your comments! Here are the other videos in a playlist, hope you like them! :toocool:

And yes, it definitely was wine... Red Red Wine... 😛 We could tell by the smell and the stains, lol. My friend got more of a direct hit, as you can see below... (mine was more of a light splatter)

Mike also sprayed the crowd with a shaken up beer during the reprise of 'Where Eagles Dare'. Billie Joe was going to follow his lead by doing the same during the next song, but the wet beer can slipped out of his hand and so he just tossed the unopened beer to a fan, lol. Free Beer!

Just watched the Jason vid, this is why I love him :wub:. Doesn't usually show off but can pull a performance like that out the bag any time he chooses. 

@Admiral_Needa just watched the whole playlist and thank you once again for the amazing quality vids. Next best thing to being there. 👍

What a show ❤️

• 3 months later...

Archived