deadair

Latest DVD/Blu-Ray You Bought

deadair

I thought it would be kind of cool to have a thread similar to what is in the Other Artists section for albums, but instead here for DVDs or Blu-Rays. I'll start.

Two weeks ago, I re-bought the 2003 movie Good Boy that I used to have on DVD as a kid on clearance from Half Price Books for $3.00-
514XJ7JXECL.jpg

On Friday, I bought the self-titled Franz Ferdinand concert DVD from Half Price Books for $5.99-
R-786189-1158609937.jpeg.jpg

And lastly, today I ordered the 1978 film Sextette on DVD from eBay-
980x.jpg

• Like 1

kaylubd

Great idea! I honestly buy more CDs than DVDs or blu-rays, but I'm a sucker for those 5 dollar movie bins. 

The last ones I got were:

61FkTU8YwBL._SX342_.jpg

51H7YW3FKTL._SY445_.jpg

open-uri20150422-12561-rjh0mf_17e758bd.j

• Like 1

deadair
47 minutes ago, kaylubd said:

Great idea! I honestly buy more CDs than DVDs or blu-rays, but I'm a suck for those 5 dollar movie bins. 

The last ones I got were:

A Bug's Life was the first movie I saw in a theater when I was a kid.

• Like 1

WhiteTim

These are some the ones I’ve bought in the last 4-5 months I haven’t filed them since I’m deciding if I’m going to get a house or not (I have a collection of over 800 Blu rays on display and in the closet in storage bins I have 700 DVDs and 300 vhs so by the way I organize it takes hours to do so I don’t want to file these only to have to pack me up so I’m starting the packing of these now) 

As you see I don’t have a certain theme of movies I watch all genres all over the place 

vl3sjyj.jpg

• Like 2

kaylubd

I really want to buy a new horror movie, but October is already a wallet heavy month.

deadair

Today, I bought The Band's concert film The Last Waltz on DVD from Mega Media Xchange for $4.99-

51zjtPNAMTL._SY445_.jpg

deadair

Yesterday, I ordered the T Rex concert film Born To Boogie on DVD from eBay-
41PY0RSG0DL._SY445_.jpg

Today, I also bought The Simpsons: The Complete Second Season DVD for $6.99, the Foo Fighters documentary Back and Forth on DVD for $6.99, and the Fall Out Boy concert DVD Live In Phoenix for $4.99 from Half Price Books-
91UzVcRwJ6L._SY445_.jpg

R-9833011-1487040762-3200.jpeg.jpg

51QbppjIz4L._SY445_.jpg

• Like 1

Yosuke Hanamura

The latest DVD I got was Live 8 Berlin R-1058791-1410630998-1195.jpeg.jpg

And on the agenda at the moment are:

Gamers!: The Complete Series (Blu-Ray)

Free! Movie Bundle (Blu-Ray)

• Like 1

deadair
26 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

The latest DVD I got was Live 8 Berlin 

I have the Live 8 4-DVD set, I didn't know they made ones for the separate concerts.

Yosuke Hanamura
53 minutes ago, deadair said:

I have the Live 8 4-DVD set, I didn't know they made ones for the separate concerts.

Like the 4 DVD Set, it’s all highlights. But in this case, it’s 1 or 2 songs from each act that performed. 

If you’re interested, I ripped the Green Day performances from the DVD and put them on Mega. Just check Download Links By Era.

• Like 1

deadair
23 minutes ago, Yosuke Hanamura said:

Like the 4 DVD Set, it’s all highlights. But in this case, it’s 1 or 2 songs from each act that performed. 

If you’re interested, I ripped the Green Day performances from the DVD and put them on Mega. Just check Download Links By Era.

Cool. I will have to. It was seeing that 4 song set aired on TV here that really got me into them.

deadair

Last Friday, I bought The Simpsons: The Complete Fifth Season from Half Price Books for $9.99-
91Ziu6KA1ML._SL1500_.jpg

• Like 1

WhiteTim

iiPX0nY.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

deadair

Today, I bought the U2 concert film Rattle And Hum on DVD from Half Price Books for $6.99-
51H5ZMS4ZZL.jpg

Grunt

R-12183553-1529966685-9676.jpeg.jpg

I'm a huge Trio fan. I bought this along with the 8 Past Live LPs off of their official site. 

• Love 1

deadair

On Saturday, I bought the 2-disc edition of the U2 concert DVD Zoo TV: Live From Sydney from Half Price Books for $14.99-
518M2APWFEL._SY445_.jpg

deadair

A couple weeks ago I bought The Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus DVD from Half Price Books for $9.99-
61Ij58QJjvL._SY445_.jpg

kaylubd

I got Turn It Around: The Story of East Bay Punk for Christmas!

I also found The Descent, Dracula, and a weird movie called Trick R Treat featuring Ozzy Osbourne and Gene Simmons, at Goodwill. 

• Like 1

Tre's Busted Drumkit

I have no idea...probably either Power Rangers or Star Trek Beyond. The next one I buy is going to be Bohemian Rhapsody, because that Live Aid scene was god-tier in IMAX, and I want to see all 22 minutes of Live Aid reproduced in 4K.

Misfit xo

Waiting for the new Halloween to come out on DVD so I can buy it!

• Like 1

deadair

On Friday, I ordered the David Bowie 1 DVD/2 CD set Glastonbury 2000 from Amazon-
618UmaT167L._SX355_.jpg

• Like 1