Billie and religion

Savannah89

4 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Yes, that's why he has crucifixes on his fire place. You got it 😝

Why not? Satanists use crucifixes just like other religious items.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Yes, that's why he has crucifixes on his fire place. You got it 😝

he probably just forgot to turn them upside down, it's a rookie mistake really

5 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

he probably just forgot to turn them upside down, it's a rookie mistake really

He can't turn the crucifixes because they wouldn't stand on top but look at the red jesus, that satanic as hell (pun unintended)

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

He's definitely discussed his addicion more than religion. And anything we can say about his religious beliefs is pure speculation. It's both equally private, with the difference that religion may be less of a touchy subject to some.

You can't know if it was actually wine, unless you're in the end really a sommelier. 

Duh, we know it's not wine. It was whine. And from Billie's instagram posts it's sort of obvious that's what he was drinking

38 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Anyway, to get back on topic. I believe he might be a satanist. That explains everything - the fetish for christianity, his tendency to use religious symbols freely and being critical of religion.

Could be a Buddhist and is just throwing everyone off

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

Anyway, to get back on topic. I believe he might be a satanist. That explains everything - the fetish for christianity, his tendency to use religious symbols freely and being critical of religion.

PROOF THAT BILLIE JOE IS A PRACTISING SATANIST:

11 Rules of Satanism:

1. "Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked."
He only speaks up about his opinions when the interviewer asks.

2. "Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them." 
Billie clearly asks the listener in the first line of Basket Case if they "have the time to listen to" him wine, and gives them the opportunity to turn off the song before he continues singing about his troubles.

3. "When in another's lair, show them respect or else do not go there."
Green Day are famously respectful to the country's people and customs that they travel to.

4. "If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat them cruelly and without mercy."
Trump is a guest in his lair, called America. He treats him without mercy all the time.

5. "Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal."

tumblr_oftb3pIBAX1vcf70co2_250.gif

6. "Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and they cry out to be relieved."
I don't recall any instance of Billie Joe having stolen anything from anyone, however he always accepts objects from people throwing it to him from the crowds when he is on stage and tends to wear those as well. 

7. "Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained."
Billie Joe was given the gift of musical talent when he was a young child and has continuously made choices in his life to further his "magic", if you will, even when it put him in bad positions (e.g. homelessness, drug addiction) and has always returned to it, and the leader of the underworld Lucifer has rewarded him with fame and success.

8. "Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself."
Billie often complains about important things, like fascists sitting in the white house and social justice issues that his family or friends are subjected to. However he is not a diva and complains about small things like the weather or the food, he is a polite and charming fellow.

9. "Do not harm little children."
Doesn't hit his kids, treats them like equals instead. (Because they're getting kind of big now and they hit back.)

10. "Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food."
Used to be a vegetarian until he realized satanism allows people to eat meat.

11. "When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
There are multiple reports about Billie behaving very well in public places. Surely he is bothered by people but his killings are covered by his highly adept team of PR agents, because of society's stigma against killers (and the effects of disclosure would conflict with rule #7.)

MORE PROOF:

"I pledge allegiance to the underworld" 
Minority, written by Billie Joe Armstrong, released: 2000 in the album "Warning"

510.gif

2 hours and 8 glasses later 

Didn't he say there are instagram posts he still regrets 😝

Why not? Satanists use crucifixes just like other religious items.

There is a barbie next to crucifixes and a candle holder and skulls. It totally makes sense. 😁

10 minutes ago, Savannah89 said:

Didn't he say there are instagram posts he still regrets 😝

candle holder and skulls - OMFG

I don't think so, he has no shame.

He said so. Either in the wrigleys field interview or in the interview from 2016. Look it up on youtube if you want to.

Will put the link on here tomorrow or better today after I wake up.

Sooo I think the original question has been answered (ie a round up of what Billie has said about religion/his beliefs has been posted) and all that's left is speculation. Since the thread has gone to shit I'll close it.

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived