Is this new album tweet for real? [no - confirmed fake]

Goofygoldfish

Smells like bullshit

Here's the URL in that picture: https://twitter.com/billiejoe/status/1017538814988840962

Other reasons it can't be real include the fact that anyone who subscribes to his tweets would have gotten the notification regardless of how long it took to delete it after, including me. And the fact that Billie probably doesn't even know how to delete tweets at all, let alone delete them fast

I also think the spelling is off (not billie's style!) 

4 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

He doesn’t even use Twitter anymore.

Not really, no, he posted a couple of things... But insta is his game now! 

It has to be fake. December makes no sense. He’s posted stuff to the wrong account before and deleted it right away but still.

I really don't believe it.... Yet that desperation side of me wants it so badly 😂😂

I just don't get why people go to such lengths to get people to believe something that's not real. What's the actual point beyond getting people's hopes up? Photoshopping tweets is like my pet hate

25 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Billie probably doesn't even know how to delete tweets at all, let alone delete them fast

😂😂😂😂

29 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Smells like bullshit

Here's the URL in that picture: https://twitter.com/billiejoe/status/1017538814988840962

Other reasons it can't be real include the fact that anyone who subscribes to his tweets would have gotten the notification regardless of how long it took to delete it after, including me. And the fact that Billie probably doesn't even know how to delete tweets at all, let alone delete them fast

I forgot about the notifications since it’s been so long since he’s used Twitter but you’re right I should have gotten one and I didn’t.  Fake 😢

31 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Smells like bullshit

He deletes Instagram posts really quick all the time so IDK about that. But yet the lack of notification and the url are pretty big giveaways. And no one else seemed to catch it but this person.

1 hour ago, ¡Jenn! said:

And the fact that Billie probably doesn't even know how to delete tweets at all, let alone delete them fast

billie out there shooting trolls in the legs with nothing but his technological incompetence 

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

forgot about the notifications

Me too, was very suspicious as it seemed to be only that 1 person too... 

Hence asking you fabulous lot who as always are amazing and didn't let me get my hopes up by confirming my fears. (not normal to be happy that people prove something wrong, but I needed not to get giddy about this!) 

Love this place ❤️

7 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Were his comments deleted I don’t see them. What did he say as to why?

I would also like to know what the explanation was lol, rare to get one but I can't imagine what reason someone could come up with

• Hermione changed the title to Is this new album tweet for real? [no - confirmed fake]
12 hours ago, gaslight13 said:

He deletes Instagram posts really quick all the time so IDK about that. But yet the lack of notification and the url are pretty big giveaways. And no one else seemed to catch it but this person.

I just couldn't resist the urge to mock Billie's technical abilities :lol: I'm sure he wouldn't have an issue deleting tweets but not before being seen by more than one person

5 hours ago, Hermione said:

I would also like to know what the explanation was lol, rare to get one but I can't imagine what reason someone could come up with

The persons explanation was that he was bored...

Here's their comment about it from the 1st post in this thread:

satanicjason @idiotofsuburbia04 to joke around

49 minutes ago, squashie09 said:

The persons explanation was that he was bored...

Here's their comment about it from the 1st post in this thread:

satanicjason @idiotofsuburbia04 to joke around

Ah yes, comedy genius

And with that, I'll close this

• Hermione locked this topic

Archived