What you think about Green Day's recent band practices?

legendary

32 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Because Green Day are replacing drums with hurdy gurdy so he had to learn it so that he wouldn't lose his job. 

Makes sense

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know, the next album will be a concept album all played on ancient instruments and released on 19 July 2019.

1 hour ago, jengd said:

I know, the next album will be a concept album all played on ancient instruments and released on 19 July 2019.

I want this to be true!!! And Jason F. can play bagpipes instead of the sax

3 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

I want this to be true!!! And Jason F. can play bagpipes instead of the sax

Yep, and Billie has his harp now, it'll be awesome!

I wouldn’t want a whole album like that but I definitely would like to hear both the hurdy gurdy and the harp on one track.

On 9/2/2018 at 10:15 AM, The Bellie said:

papa you do sound like a papa. I'm not wasting my time trying to guess if you're one specific papa. :ga:

waste your time on livin!!!!

love, one specific papa

On 9/1/2018 at 4:59 AM, papa said:

What a weird thing to say

he referred to u all as having delicate sensibilities and papa thinks that’s actually kinda making fun of ya’ll

7-19 love papa

Ok, so you’re just trolling? Hint: no bigger give away than referring to yourself in the third person. And no, I was making fun of nobody. Been around here for many years and truly love the community. 

On 9/1/2018 at 7:59 PM, Jane Lannister said:

GDC Insider Wars 2k18 @SHART

I bloody loved the Insider - am about to discover my new username ......

@Jane Lannister The Insider is more GDC appropriate but if the tribe has spoken it looks like The Longshit (another year another bodily function)😰

3 hours ago, SHART said:

I bloody loved the Insider - am about to discover my new username ......

@Jane Lannister The Insider is more GDC appropriate but if the tribe has spoken it looks like The Longshit (another year another bodily function)😰

I'm afraid the only votes for the Insider were me and the bitch but her vote counts more so it only depends on how much more it counts.

It's always the bodily functions...

On 9/3/2018 at 9:30 AM, jengd said:

That would be 10 months by now! :( But unfortunately 7/19 meaning next year's 19th July is plausible, in terms of timing notably.

52 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm afraid the only votes for the Insider were me and the bitch but her vote counts more so it only depends on how much more it counts.

OK I like you again.

@SHART see my vote counts more

11 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Ok, so you’re just trolling? Hint: no bigger give away than referring to yourself in the third person. And no, I was making fun of nobody. Been around here for many years and truly love the community. 

lol mr sensitive that literally makes no sense. but its ok because papa still loves you and loves referring to papa in third person. 

instead of saying and thinking TROLL and LIAR maybe ya'll should chill and surf on the good vibes of life and think to your little self "hey maybe papa knows something and wants to share and be a good boy"

and if in the end what has been said turns out to be true or false you will still be alive and well in the end.

so in summary (as papa has already said (along with snoop))... chill til the next episode. love papa.

3 hours ago, The Bellie said:

That would be 10 months by now! :( But unfortunately 7/19 meaning next year's 19th July is plausible, in terms of timing notably.

summer lovin had me a blast summer lovin happened so fast

11 minutes ago, papa said:

lol mr sensitive that literally makes no sense. but its ok because papa still loves you and loves referring to papa in third person. 

instead of saying and thinking TROLL and LIAR maybe ya'll should chill and surf on the good vibes of life and think to your little self "hey maybe papa knows something and wants to share and be a good boy"

and if in the end what has been said turns out to be true or false you will still be alive and well in the end.

so in summary (as papa has already said (along with snoop))... chill til the next episode. love papa.

tumblr_p7pe0xYUoB1vh6oyio1_400.jpg

but you ain't sharing nothing papa

59 minutes ago, papa said:

Ok, like I’m so sorry Wavy Gravy. Ma bad papa.  I’ll chill.

4683.jpg

10 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

but you ain't sharing nothing papa

No insiders share nothin - they just throw it out there & run.  I personally couldn't care - it gives us something to talk about (behind the insiders back)😂Also us Aussies are used to waiting,

3 hours ago, SHART said:

No insiders share nothin - they just throw it out there & run.  I personally couldn't care - it gives us something to talk about (behind the insiders back)😂Also us Aussies are used to waiting,

I don't really care either, I mean, I troll too so I can't complain

Aren't they practicing Nimrod in its entirety too? Oh my bad, don't see Mike posting any of his pics with a Baseball bat :P 

On 9/6/2018 at 4:42 AM, Jane Lannister said:

I don't really care either, I mean, I troll too so I can't complain

If you troll, it's positive trolling then :ga: I don't think papa is trolling but the difference is he's not presenting himself as a normal fan like the rest of us.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:31 PM, papa said:

Yeah, for everyone here as well summer has been a blast with The Longhsot and memories from that. It came so fast, and happened so fast. I hope time will fly as well till next July if it's really the time where an album will come out. @jengd I reacted sadly to that supposition because I never had to wait so long for an album of Billie's. Right after I became fan, I as like: "oh, they're getting out a new album in a couple of weeks, so cool" and little time after I was reserving my first concert ticket in my town. I remember the day of that gig as yesterday. After RevRad I didn't feel so impatient about the upcoming and I even remember saying here that I was so excited to be actually waiting for the first time for a Green Day album to come out. Excitement, but no impatience. But my waiting had barely begun that The Longshot happened, nothing as big and new was expected so early after RevRad, and for some reason I have the impression I will have a hard time waiting now, when I thought I would have been doing the waiting earlier, right after RevRad. But Billie hasn't stopped a second feeding us meanwhile. And it was so damn good, but it feels weird to sort of getting back at the starting point of waiting for a new album now. Sorry if all this is weird :P. Anyways, 10 months to wait is objectively not long at all.

On 9/5/2018 at 2:31 PM, papa said:

You know with The Longshot Billie was so in a messy mood with us that I had a roller coaster of emotions in my head all the time. :P In the end, right, I'm all good, love him even more than before if that's possible, did crazy stuff to go see him live and I don't regret a thing. I felt very alive during that period and I will always look back at it like a special and awesome time. Even if I seriously broke with my work in the process, and I'll soon be saying goodbye to it and looking for something else, while I thought I would have wanted to stay there a few more years. This process feels rather insecured right now, I have no idea how it will go on, but in time I will hopefully be glad of doing it.

On 9/5/2018 at 1:31 PM, papa said:

What's been said though? :sherlock: All I've seen is that Green Day, currently being in the studio, will make and release an album and go on tour, and a book that's been scheduled to come out for a while will come out. Nothing that isn't just what Green Day can always be expected to do has been posted in this thread. Apart from maybe the hurdy gurdy thing :P

On 9/10/2018 at 2:27 AM, Jinxs said:

Do you have anything to share papa? If yes, please tell us without creating more suspence. 

Yes, but I don't know how to create "suspence." I only know how to create "suspense."

lolllllllllllllllllll

love suspenseful papa

ps new rekkid summer

21 minutes ago, papa said:

ps new rekkid summer

Was hoping for spring. Guess we have to wait and see.

Now that I think about it, summer makes sense if The Longshot tour did delay things (they may have been thinking spring before that). That plus the fact of a new GD baby on the way due around December and a summer release would allow Tre to stick around for at least six months before going on tour.  

Archived