What you think about Green Day's recent band practices?

legendary

1 hour ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's getting attention for the sake of getting attention. A fun thing to do when you're bored and a pretty safe way to troll I guess - who would dare to ban someone who might actually be an insider! :lol: 

people are weird and freaky i guess. gotta enter the chill zone. pop a cold one and fry up that couch potato real smooth.

rockin and a rollin!

love, papa

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, papa said:

people are weird and freaky i guess. gotta enter the chill zone. pop a cold one and fry up that couch potato real smooth.

rockin and a rollin!

love, papa

You make this thread worth poppin a cold one, papa :wub:

2 hours ago, papa said:

rockin and a rollin!

love, papa

I like you man

On 8/28/2018 at 1:51 AM, SHART said:

lets ask @Todd 

Their first show with John on drums was October 88, as Sweet Children. It wasn’t until April 89 that they changed their name to Green Day. Prior to having John on drums, we only know of a few other shows they performed. Rod’s Hickory Pit (supposedly in October 1987 however that leaves a whole year gap before the next known show which I find questionable), a party at Eggplant’s house where they met John, and a high school talent show with Raj on drums. Those are the three I know of off the top of my head. 

14 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I like you man

thanks i probably like you too i guess i dunno

11 minutes ago, Todd said:

Their first show with John on drums was October 88, as Sweet Children. It wasn’t until April 89 that they changed their name to Green Day. Prior to having John on drums, we only know of a few other shows they performed. Rod’s Hickory Pit (supposedly in October 1987 however that leaves a whole year gap before the next known show which I find questionable), a party at Eggplant’s house where they met John, and a high school talent show with Raj on drums. Those are the three I know of off the top of my head. 

myyyyysterrryyy yyeaaaarrrrrr ooOOOoooooh OOOoOOoooOoOOOhhhHHHHHH

good year. good vibes. good pizza.

love, papa

Billie seems to be in a kind of nostalgia mood lately. It's not only the posts about rehearsing old albums, he also posted some very old pics and videos. It could mean nothing, sure, but I think (or want to think) it means something.

And at the Johnny Ramone tribute show, did Billie really say that he's taking a break from Longshot because he has "other obligations" music-wise? Someone posted something about this on Instagram, but there was no source. So, hmmm. Who knows.

7 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

Billie seems to be in a kind of nostalgia mood lately. It's not only the posts about rehearsing old albums, he also posted some very old pics and videos. It could mean nothing, sure, but I think (or want to think) it means something.

And at the Johnny Ramone tribute show, did Billie really say that he's taking a break from Longshot because he has "other obligations" music-wise? Someone posted something about this on Instagram, but there was no source. So, hmmm. Who knows.

I just saw the clip where he said he had to get back to “his other wives” 😂

29 minutes ago, Thatsername said:

looking back but always moving forward.

rearview mirror, baby!!

16 minutes ago, papa said:

looking back but always moving forward.

rearview mirror, baby!!

Tre is that you? 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Tre is that you? 😂😂😂

no, it's papa. 

love, papa.

1 hour ago, Thatsername said:

It's from this article:

http://californiarocker.com/2018/08/27/video-billie-joe-armstrong-duff-jonesy-fred-and-moz-show-for-johnny-ramone/

On 8/27/2018 at 8:09 AM, papa said:

wouldnt you like to know

Yes.  Who’s this?

On 8/29/2018 at 2:50 PM, papa said:

no, it's papa. 

love, papa.

Don't preach

50 minutes ago, LaughingClock said:

Yes.  Who’s this?

it's papa. 

with warm regards,

papa

38 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Don't preach

you cant silence papa. not even madonna could silence papa.

love, papa for life.

20 minutes ago, papa said:

love, papa for life.

I don't know you but I like you (or DO I know you??)

37 minutes ago, papa said:

it's papa. 

with warm regards,

papa

love, papa for life.

So does Papa have anything else he wants to share?  What do we Idiots have to look forward to, it’s been a long dry summer 🙏

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

So does Papa have anything else he wants to share?  What do we Idiots have to look forward to, it’s been a long dry summer 🙏

hi im papa and i may have more to share. 

46 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Papa is very good at leg pulling

papa is good at pulling more than legs lemmmme tell ya that much

1 hour ago, papa said:

papa is good at pulling more than legs lemmmme tell ya that much

I’m trying to figure out what you could pull that would be a good thing 🤔

7 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

I’m trying to figure out what you could pull that would be a good thing 🤔

Pull out the insider info

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

Pull out the insider info

Ohhh I was going a different direction

11 minutes ago, neverdone2000 said:

Ohhh I was going a different direction

so wuz eye

2 hours ago, papa said:

Can you share some ice cream? It is really hot here and I would very much like some. 

16 hours ago, Grubby Poop said:

Can you share some ice cream? It is really hot here and I would very much like some. 

nah. you'll get nothing.

i heard something the other day that sounded very radical to my ear drums. drumming away like a saint. a beautiful saint. love papapapapapappa

Archived