What you think about Green Day's recent band practices?

legendary

14 minutes ago, papa said:

nah. you'll get nothing.

i heard something the other day that sounded very radical to my ear drums. drumming away like a saint. a beautiful saint. love papapapapapappa

I’m starting to believe this less and less considering it’s 6:00am on the West Coast 🧐

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I’m starting to believe this less and less considering it’s 6:00am on the West Coast 🧐

i forgot that people exist all over the world. you're right. wow. you are one smart unnecessarily skeptical person but thats ok because papa loves you anyway

Your posts are entertaining but unless you come up with some goods people will lose interest :P 

53 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Your posts are entertaining but unless you come up with some goods people will lose interest :P 

i dont owe anybody anything pal. papa is providing a service. and that service will be provided when papa feels like providing the service.

until then................. chill til the next episode

love u kno who

:lol: 

Remember way back when, when someone came on here and insisted that they knew for a fact the album that would be 21st CB was going to be called Hillside Dance? Good times

47 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Remember way back when, when someone came on here and insisted that they knew for a fact the album that would be 21st CB was going to be called Hillside Dance? Good times

My favorite was when everyone insisted the leaked Rev Rad cover was so shitty that it had to be fake.

14 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

My favorite was when everyone insisted the leaked Rev Rad cover was so shitty that it had to be fake.

:lol: I'm still not over that phase. I love revrad but the cover really is kind of ugly

1 hour ago, papa said:

i dont owe anybody anything pal. papa is providing a service. and that service will be provided when papa feels like providing the service.

love u kno who

papa is only kidding us when papa feels like it

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

hillside dance is a reference to an oldie but a goodie

come dancin wit papa.

3 hours ago, papa said:

hillside dance is a reference to an oldie but a goodie

come dancin wit papa.

Ok, I'll play.  TIghtwad Hill?  

*Real RevRad cover art leaks*

GDC: Wow, that's so shitty! Can't be real.

*Confirmed real*

GDC: Wow I love how simplistic it is. Very raw!

*Real RevRad tracklist leaks*

GDC: Can't be real. All the song titles are lame.

*Confirmed real*

GDC: I love the new titles. Very simple. Shows the band's maturity.

8 hours ago, papa said:

love u kno who

Ok, Papa, PM me and tell me who you are. If you are anyone near who you are pretending to be, this is AJC so let me know and I won’t say a word. If not, stop playing with these kids emotions, they have very delicate sensibilities. ;)

Ha! @WhiteTim, certainly appreciate the love (and it's reciprocated) but I have no idea who it is.  I was just asking for him to PM me so I know.  Nothing as of yet. ;)

If feel like people like papa are freaky ass guys that you see at McDonald’s in the middle of the nite with green colored hair, skinny jeans, and flip flops on and have atleast 3 restraining orders and is a registered sex offender

Well hell, this is the funniest thing I’vet seen on here in ages and I just love @LaughingClock is looking out for us all, even if we do drive him nuts at times.  Love you guys.

2 hours ago, Cunt said:

If feel like people like papa are freaky ass guys that you see at McDonald’s in the middle of the nite with green colored hair, skinny jeans, and flip flops on and have atleast 3 restraining orders and is a registered sex offender

This is a slightly harsh judgement

4 hours ago, Cunt said:

What a weird thing to say

2 hours ago, jengd said:

Well hell, this is the funniest thing I’vet seen on here in ages and I just love @LaughingClock is looking out for us all, even if we do drive him nuts at times.  Love you guys.

he referred to u all as having delicate sensibilities and papa thinks that’s actually kinda making fun of ya’ll

7-19 love papa

Papa is the most entertaining thing to happen around here since The Longshot Instagram page first popped up as private. 

5 hours ago, Q-Man said:

Papa is the most entertaining thing to happen around here since The Longshot Instagram page first popped up as private. 

I concur.

My work week was shit.  Happy diversions right here.  Thanks, Papa.

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:59 PM, papa said:

he referred to u all as having delicate sensibilities and papa thinks that’s actually kinda making fun of ya’ll

Yep, but kindly done. 😉

papa you do sound like a papa. I'm not wasting my time trying to guess if you're one specific papa. :ga:

3 hours ago, neverdone2000 said:

7-19? 🤔

Anyway, not to change the subject, but why does Tre keep posting about the hurdy gurdy? 

Because Green Day are replacing drums with hurdy gurdy so he had to learn it so that he wouldn't lose his job. 

Archived