What you think about Green Day's recent band practices?

legendary

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its probably just them hanging out together and practice, thats what bands usually do :D maybe now they all have some more time for band practises together

Most likely nothing, but it's fun to speculate that they have some kind of "Alkaline Trio Past Live"-esque tour planned that they're teasing us with :P

this may sound crazy, but sometimes bands have band practice and they play songs at those practices. sometimes their own. crazy world.

I think it's nice that they're staying in shape and want to share their progress with us.

I'm not really expecting anything big at least for another while but it's good to know they're still doing things. During the break between the trilogy and RevRad, we got very little of this kind of stuff

I know everyone was hoping for a Dookie tour or whatever at first but I think they're probably just having fun/finding a way to mix things up during band practice, especially now they've done it with multiple albums. I don't think it indicates a surprise but nice to see them having band practice anyway whether it's preparing for the next album or whatever else is next.

I’m just hoping they’re going through their catalog finding new songs to plug into their live sets. 

4 hours ago, grinsoniko said:

I’m just hoping they’re going through their catalog finding new songs to plug into their live sets. 

This won't happen💩

4 hours ago, grinsoniko said:

This won't happen💩

@Grubby Poop  had a dream that I came to the US & we went to a GD concert & they played Nimrod in full - just my luck hey. But I stood & sang every part of KFAD.  

This might happen👑😘😎

I have a strange feeling that the next big announcement they have will be a tour.  I just feel like it will be some kind of celebration tour based on the Gods favorite  band release and all of full album practices.  Celebrate the 30+ years of Green Day and just go out and play a few albums in full each night or something like that.  I dont know, probably not, but I like to dream haha.    

If they played a different album each night I would have to go to multiple shows as I’m sure many of us would. It would be a great thing for them.

Honestly BJ just needs to post a selfie every few weeks to give us something to talk about.  These band practice posts DEFINITLEY mean something☠

13 hours ago, legendary said:

It is nothing or maybe we can get a surprise soon? 

Gonna make this real easy. They aren’t reminiscing.

2 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Gonna make this real easy. They aren’t reminiscing.

Go on...

I’d doubt it is anything major. These fuckers are always pulling this shit and we will continue to fall for it and think it means something significant 

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

These fuckers are always pulling this shit

What do you base this on?

10 minutes ago, SHART said:

What do you base this on?

Billie posting insomniac stuff before the last American leg last year. When mike said that the band would tour in 2015, Billie with the “Green Day 15” post, etc. 

1 hour ago, Cunt said:

Billie posting insomniac stuff before the last American leg last year. When mike said that the band would tour in 2015, Billie with the “Green Day 15” post, etc. 

I can't remember BJs post - can you link it?

I'm not sure the timing of mikes post but maybe being inducted into the Hof changed their plans.  Also wasn't Britt diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014?

I'm more than ready to bitch about them accepting the role of a nostalgia act if this is an old songs tour but honestly, if it was, it would be the coolest thing they've ever done. A literal gift to us because no one else but the diehard fans would care. Also 100% punk & out of their comfort zone considering how they normally focus on playing a set that doesn't disappoint anyone. (As in an average person, not stans like us)

57 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

I'm more than ready to bitch about them accepting the role of a nostalgia act if this is an old songs tour but honestly, if it was, it would be the coolest thing they've ever done. A literal gift to us because no one else but the diehard fans would care. Also 100% punk & out of their comfort zone considering how they normally focus on playing a set that doesn't disappoint anyone. (As in an average person, not stans like us)

Nostalgia act, longshit - I think I might just ask you to come up with my name change💩😘🤔

14 minutes ago, SHART said:

Nostalgia act, longshit - I think I might just ask you to come up with my name change💩😘🤔

I accept :happy:

11 hours ago, SHART said:

This won't happen💩

This won't happen💩

@Grubby Poop  had a dream that I came to the US & we went to a GD concert & they played Nimrod in full - just my luck hey. But I stood & sang every part of KFAD.  

This might happen👑😘😎

At least it wasn't Insomniac, now make that dream happen and get your ass over here 

5 hours ago, Cunt said:

To be fair, after the Insomniac posts they did add songs from Insomniac to the South American shows.

And yeah they might have planned 2015 but life threw them a curveball in 2014 so they get a pass.

7 hours ago, Cunt said:

I always assumed the “Green Day 15” post was referencing their induction into the Hall of Fame. It hadn’t been publicly confirmed yet and was shortly after that post. I don’t think many people were really expecting a tour at that time or interpreted it that way. 

Archived