Value of Signed Guitar

LaraNeedsHelp

Hi, 

I'm new here and don't know much about Green Day so have come to the experts for help. 

I have a signed Green Day guitar that I am trying to sell for charity (help teens with cancer get support from peers rather than older professionals who don't necessarily remember the angst of being a teenager, let alone are having to deal with having cancer). It originally came from LA, where it was signed by Green Day in November 2016 on the Jimmy Kimmel show (Episode). My aunt runs Central Talent Booking, based in LA and New York and they book all the talent for the Jimmy Kimmel show. I personally took the guitar home with my brother on a plane from New York to the UK. 

Unfortunately the guitar got damaged on route from LA to New York (they posted it without a case.... :|) so we have since bought a case and I have no idea how much this will effect the value.

I have lots of pictures but I don't know how to upload them... 

Can anyone help me out with how much you think this would be worth? 

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Lara

You can find photos in this Mega folder I've just set up https://mega.nz/#F!tThn1L7Q!w8LI9983usgZC7oZLsbS4w 

Do you have a certificate of authenticity verifying the signatures from when it was signed? I have no clue on actual value, but that certificate does yield some importance.

Get it authenticated and once it’s been certified just google value of the signatures.

Archived