Love is for Losers vinyl coming!

BCap

Love is for Losers will be released on vinyl on July 27th. No word on a CD or tape release, but it is available for preorder on Amazon.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ugh. i want to start collecting vinyl i have a shit ton on my list to collect and this is one of them!

2 minutes ago, o_O said:

ugh. i want to start collecting vinyl i have a shit ton on my list to collect and this is one of them!

Just start doing it. My ex got me my very first record beginning of last year, and ever since then I have SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOO many lol. Gives me a reason to go to Record stores these days and get excited over owning albums again. Finding rare colored ones and shit like that is also fun but not necessary!

Hallelujah. I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see this record.

Just now, Jesus of Seneca said:

Hallelujah. I was beginning to wonder if we'd ever see this record.

Just feels weird to have Billie not mention it or has he?

Bought the 7" picture disc, but I am tempted to buy this as well.

1 hour ago, greendepent said:

Bring it on! Finally a less compressed mix!

They sell FLAC version of the album and the EPs

29 minutes ago, WhiteTim said:

They sell FLAC version of the album and the EPs

Is not the same. Vinyl are mastered different and  I'm looking that difference :)

7 hours ago, greendepent said:

Is not the same. Vinyl are mastered different and  I'm looking that difference :)

Sadly nowadays that’s not always true used to be true for all but ever since the resurgence of vinyl labels are just slapping the regular mix on vinyls without doing the proper job 

3 hours ago, WhiteTim said:

Sadly nowadays that’s not always true used to be true for all but ever since the resurgence of vinyl labels are just slapping the regular mix on vinyls without doing the proper job 

I'm giving the benefit of doubt. Let's see what happens

12 hours ago, greendepent said:

That's not always the case.

26 minutes ago, Matt. said:

That's not always the case.

Same as before, I'll give the benefit of doubt. 

I ordered the vinyl from Amazon today. I knew about it for a few weeks now but held off on ordering cuz i was hoping that there would be an announcement from billie about it with some cool package deals or something. I'm surprised there hasn't been anything mentioned yet, maybe he's not pushing it because he's ready for this side project to be done for a while so he can work on Green Day :)

5 hours ago, Maddie86 said:

some cool package deals or something.

Im still holding off for this.

Over here in Germany, the vinyl will already be released this Friday, I'm super-excited!:yay:Still waiting for that European Longshot tour though:(

$14.99 on Target.com (and free shipping/extra 5% off if you have a REDcard).

I would be VERY interested to know if the vinyl has liner notes, lyrics, other artwork, etc.  Photos would be even better.  😛  Thanks!  

8 hours ago, American Basket Case said:

I would be VERY interested to know if the vinyl has liner notes, lyrics, other artwork, etc.  Photos would be even better.  😛  Thanks!  

I'm hoping that it has lyrics and liner notes but for some reason I'm not expecting it. If no one else does it first then I'll post pics when I get mine from Amazon

There is no inlay sheet. The black vinyl comes in a plain white sleeve, and on the back there are only some credits.

oDi17cQy.JPG

Archived