i think we should all just get naked

606.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Beerjeezus
1 minute ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

Finally a reasonable opinion! :lol:

Getting naked for a swim shouldn't be a big deal. There's so much nudity presented in a sexual context that's usually not viewed as problematic, so there's no point in making a controversy out of beach nudity.

• Like 1

WhiteTim
1 hour ago, The Great Saiyaman said:

I can’t I’m so ugly naked that the U.S. put a restraining order banning me from ever being naked even at home 

The Insider
2 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Finally a reasonable opinion! :lol:

Saw a nude man walking around the Castro district in SF - made my day😂

• Haha 1

fukingcounterstrike
1 hour ago, WhiteTim said:

I can’t I’m so ugly naked that the U.S. put a restraining order banning me from ever being naked even at home 

Is that just an excuse of being a never nude 

Cj_KtRIWUAENINS.jpg 

• Like 1

WhiteTim
25 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Is that just an excuse of being a never nude 

No it’s called being fat and ugly and having a restraining order by Obama to never get nude I tried to get Trump to overturn it but he said that’s the only thing he agreed with Obama 

walking_c0ntradicti0n
Posted (edited)
On 7/21/2019 at 6:27 PM, The Great Saiyaman said:

but im self conscious :cry:

Edited by AlissaGoesRAWR
Please remove images from quotes.

I don't care

What the actual fuck guys.

i go away for A FEW DAYS and suddenly people are saying that boobs should be covered and feminists think erections are wrong?

yeah

Little Boy Named Airplane

I should never have brought the subject about this new law at my water park 😂

• Haha 1

Insane Ginny
12 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

No, finally some good discussion on this forum 😏

Khaleesi.
28 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

No, discussion is great! It's fine to have differing opinions, as long as everyone is respectful about it (which they have been) :)

40 minutes ago, I don't care said:

What the actual fuck guys.

i go away for A FEW DAYS and suddenly people are saying that boobs should be covered and feminists think erections are wrong?

yeah

That's what happens when you don't bring the tea. 

• Haha 1

Damn I need to stop drinking every night. Each morning I'm completely fucked up. At least it's calm at my job during the summer.
It's so hard not to drink when it's sunny outside !!

I know I have a problem.

Beerjeezus
2 hours ago, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Damn I need to stop drinking every night. Each morning I'm completely fucked up. At least it's calm at my job during the summer.

I know I have a problem.

It's not easy but I'm sure you can do it... maybe you could try something like getting a non-alcoholic drink that you like and alternating it with drinking when you're out, like idk one beer/one soda. If you don't double the usual amount of alcohol, you've cut down to a half and you're still out having a good time, so that's a good compromise and easier to do. Or you can do this one night drinking /one night not. Or idk, if the thing is that it's summer and you're going out a lot, maybe changing up where you hang out could solve the problem? I mean, everyone drinks a lot more in a bar than when you're chilling somewhere outside lol

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Beerjeezus said:

It's not easy but I'm sure you can do it... maybe you could try something like getting a non-alcoholic drink that you like and alternating it with drinking when you're out, like idk one beer/one soda. If you don't double the usual amount of alcohol, you've cut down to a half and you're still out having a good time, so that's a good compromise and easier to do. Or you can do this one night drinking /one night not. Or idk, if the thing is that it's summer and you're going out a lot, maybe changing up where you hang out could solve the problem? I mean, everyone drinks a lot more in a bar than when you're chilling somewhere outside lol

Yeah that's the thing. I'm not going out THAT much. I mean sometimes I'm going out with a couple of my friends to a bar but it's not that often.
Most of the time I'm just drinking in my home while gaming, or when I invite friends over, or after my hockey game with my teammate. Good thing is that I don't drink alone lol.
ANYWAY! At least I'm still healthy 😂

The Bellie
On 8/1/2019 at 1:39 PM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

I know I have a problem.

I also drink beers every night these days, but I'm perhaps lucky cause I've never felt hangover! Maybe cause I don't shotgun 4 in five minutes lol (not saying it's what you do!). And I'm used to drink a bit regularly for several years, so... I feel healthy like that. I don't know what to say if you feel fucked up the next morning, that must suck! especially since for my part I don't try to control how much I drink, it's just as a normal habit as eating something when I want to eat it, I don't pay attention. I drink more often alone at my home but like you it's while doing other stuff so I often shift into that stuff and end up leaving my beer half drunk on the table. Well the vast majority of people, notably our age drink (who knows how many have a problem as you say? maybe we practically all have that problem lol. But for me it's a no-problem cause I've been through really unhealthy stuff in my life and I'm not worrying about health for the sake of it anymore, there's no perfect standard on that matter, I rather focus on taking care of myself as to feel good and it's the most healthy I can get.) It's common to drink too much at least here and there. I hope you'll manage to keep the hangover only here and there (for what is your own tolerance) just so as not to feel bad every morning.

maryjanewhatsername
On 8/1/2019 at 8:24 AM, Beerjeezus said:

DRINKING?!?! IN A BAR?!?! 

• Haha 2

Beerjeezus
7 hours ago, maryjanewhatsername said:

DRINKING?!?! IN A BAR?!?! 

Why would you do something so offensive????!!! :lol:

petros

How do beers count as drinking? There's barely any alcohol there. The only bad side effect drinking beers has is the peeing. In my book beer is like flavored water. 

Insane Ginny
20 minutes ago, petros said:

How do beers count as drinking? There's barely any alcohol there. The only bad side effect drinking beers has is the peeing. In my book beer is like flavored water. 

Beer usually contains 4.5% of alcohol, it also gives you a beer belly if you drink too much, not to mention that alcohol is just poison for your body anyway.

Göta
37 minutes ago, petros said:

Well that surely depends on how many you're drinking :lol:

Beerjeezus

Also depends on how fast you chug :P

• Like 1

The Bellie

I never had a beer belly for drinking some, although I hear that very often

Well it's been 2 days without drinking, even during the music show yesterday.
I'm going for my 3rd tonight. Some will say it's fucking easy but I'm still pretty proud of myself 😂

• Like 3

Beerjeezus

Got a new juicer and tried it out... it stopped working after a while and also the lid got stuck so now I can't open it and there's fruit in it. The juice is very good but at what cost. If I can't open it in the morning I'll probably have to go back to the store with a juicer with fruit in it like the biggest Karen of a customer you ever seen. :cry:

• Haha 2

fukingcounterstrike

Karen of a customer?