I don't care

Confessions

petros
2 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

I like how you ignored everything except for that one hot-button line. True journalism!

Some times it's wiser to just stop and let people do what they wanna do. Some people don't wanna have conversations but just shove their points in your face.

Sarcasm

I didn't raise myself, I can't just un-sexualize tits, I'm sorry.

• Like 2

petros
11 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

I didn't raise myself, I can't just un-sexualize tits, I'm sorry.

According to some people here you should learn to control yourself if you don't wanna be sexist. 

• Like 1

Göta

But a) to get aroused from seeing boobs and b) wanting to make it illegal for women to walk around topless because you get aroused from seeing boobs is not the same thing, is it? 

• Like 1

Libertine Angel
11 minutes ago, petros said:

According to some people here you should learn to control yourself if you don't wanna be sexist. 

...yes, you should. "Learn to control yourself" is literally just how to function in society??

• Like 2

Sarcasm
14 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

...yes, you should. "Learn to control yourself" is literally just how to function in society??

so I'm sexist for thinking boobs are inherently sexual? 

Little Boy Named Airplane

Listen. Boobs are exciting in specific situation and it's literally a sexual part of the body. You can't deny that. 

Getting arroused when a women breast feed a child is fuck up. 

Getting arroused when a women walk topless at the water park is completely normal. 

rootbeersoup
Just now, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Listen. Boobs are exciting in specific situation and it's literally a sexual part of the body. You can't deny that. 

Getting arroused when a women breast feed a child is fuck up. 

Getting arroused when a women walk topless at the water park is completely normal. 

This is exactly the agenda of Big Nipple®

Beerjeezus
46 minutes ago, petros said:

Hahahahaha unbelievable, right?! Controlling yourself to be a part of society...such nonsense.

• Like 1

Nightlife

@Daddy. is a bully

• Confused 1

petros
1 hour ago, Libertine Angel said:

Nobody ever said that stop twisting points and actually read my posts if you wanna reply to me. Cheers. 

Hermione
19 hours ago, petros said:

Nobody ever said that stop twisting points and actually read my posts if you wanna reply to me. Cheers. 

What's your point though? Men and women can become aroused from seeing people wearing fewer clothes (eg in swimwear and/or topless). That doesn't mean men or women should have to cover every potentially arousing part of their body when in a place where swimwear is acceptable. It just means if you're in a place like that, where people are wearing fewer clothes than usual, you have to be considerate and have basic manners (eg don't gawp at people and if you become aroused be discreet about it). That applies whether people are topless or not, they're still in a state of undress that could potentially be arousing either way.

If you say you're ok with women being topless there than I don't get what your point is about exposed men's and women's bodies being different, that means you're ok with the same amount being shown whether it's a man or a woman (ie genitals covered). Men and women both have arse cheeks so I don't know what that has to do with it.

About kids being there, kids are born seeing boobs as a place to get food and there's nothing wrong with kids seeing them in non sexual situations. The idea that there is something wrong with that is what causes people to end up not being able to handle seeing breasts as anything but sexual and gets breastfeeding mothers shamed etc.

20 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

so I'm sexist for thinking boobs are inherently sexual? 

Thinking? No. Telling women that means they can't show them even when you know they're not being shown for sexual purposes (eg while breastfeeding or on a beach where being topless is allowed), yes. That's where it's on you to look away and behave discreetly if you're affected by seeing that, just the same as if you were affected by seeing a woman in a tight swimsuit. 

• Like 3

fukingcounterstrike
9 hours ago, Hermione said:

That's where it's on you to look away and behave discreetly if you're affected by seeing that, just the same as if you were affected by seeing a woman in a tight swimsuit. 

Staring and gawking aren't options? 

• Haha 1

Hermione
2 hours ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Staring and gawking aren't options? 

:lol: Depends how much of a jackass you want to look like 

Insane Ginny

Hmm it depends how tight the swimsuit is 🤔

Libertine Angel
1 minute ago, Insane Ginny said:

Hmm it depends how tight the swimsuit is 🤔

No it doesn't, policing other people's bodies is wrong and it is on you to look away if you think someone's mere existence is going to turn you on.

• Like 4

Insane Ginny
1 hour ago, Libertine Angel said:

No it doesn't, policing other people's bodies is wrong and it is on you to look away if you think someone's mere existence is going to turn you on.

Meh I just go with the flow 😂

fukingcounterstrike
11 hours ago, Hermione said:

:lol: Depends how much of a jackass you want to look like 

Oh I'm always looking like a jackass. It's second nature

8 hours ago, Libertine Angel said:

Fuck That

I'm gonna fucking gawk like the horse from adventure time 

QueasyAlertEchidna-max-1mb.gif 

• Haha 1

inthehallwaynow

this is the lamest convo ever and im commenting so it must be true

• Haha 1

Daddy.
32 minutes ago, inthehallwaynow said:

this is the lamest thing convo ever and im commenting so it must be true

I see you are one of the cleansed ones that hasn't jumped into the album speculation thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Insane Ginny

So is the conclusion to this conversation that it's ok to get boners?

Beerjeezus

Honestly I could care less about your boner as long as you don't interact with me. Just go jerk it off to the bathroom and we can all pretend it didn't happen.

• Like 3

inthehallwaynow
7 hours ago, Daddy. said:

I see you are one of the cleansed ones that hasn't jumped into the album speculation thread.

I dipped my toe!!! I think I said something about hearing on the radio that the new single coming out a couple weeks ago was just a rumour and feeling sad cause I was genuinely excited but also that might have been a different thread and I have no idea where I am or what is going on sooooo...

• Like 1

maryjanewhatsername
On 7/19/2019 at 9:47 AM, pouty bitch said:

On the subject of topless women, my confession is that I legit just spent £100 on chocolate boobs. It seems my midlife crisis has come early.:lol:

Your 1/8th of a life crisis :lol:

On 7/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, Little Boy Named Airplane said:

Well I know a lot of girls who's against it. A lot of girls want their boyfriends only to see their breasts.

Well then they don't have to go topless. But the women who are indeed confident in their appearance and would like to go topless and get that sicc seemless tan should be able to without yall getting ya dicks in a knot. :P

9 hours ago, Beerjeezus said:

Honestly I could care less about your boner as long as you don't interact with me. Just go jerk it off to the bathroom and we can all pretend it didn't happen.

Like bro I'm flattered you are poppin a chubby at the sight of me but don't touch me and nobody will say a damn word :lol: our Waterpark doesn't have this rule because Idaho would fracture at the very thought but I support women flaunting whatever, like be comfortable :P

• Like 2