I don't care

Confessions

I don't care

"Does anyone Else turn up the volume at the chorus in Green Day songs? Btw sorry for badd gramarr and speling"

DeJennsitized

Oh my god I remember the GSB fanfic. Oddly enough I'm actually the opposite in that I didn't realise GD fanfic existed anywhere else :lol: 

Bully Hoe
9 minutes ago, ¡Jenn! said:

Oh my god I remember the GSB fanfic. Oddly enough I'm actually the opposite in that I didn't realise GD fanfic existed anywhere else :lol: 

There are quite a lot of them on Archive of Our Own :)

Anna Shallow

GREEN DAY FAN FICTION?!! YOU ARE SICK!!!!!

I know a fanfic of Billie Joe x Amanda and it's extremely hot. Please forgive me, 80.

Hermione
10 hours ago, Trotsky said:

I kind of bet on one of the GDC people on my FB friends list seeing my birthday notification there and making a thread here. 

Same. That or a fellow mod will have my back :P

10 hours ago, I don't care said:

"Does anyone Else turn up the volume at the chorus in Green Day songs? Btw sorry for badd gramarr and speling"

I turn up the volume on the parts that they make ridiculously too quiet. The chorus is usually sufficiently loud on its own.

I don't care

"I unfriended BetterThanAir on Facebook after she started guilt tripping people for not following the facebook page she created for her dead cat. It's said but no one gives a fuck"

Bully Hoe

shit's getting dramatic

• Like 1

Hermione

:rolleyes: More unimpressive trolling

• Like 3

Beerjeezus

Haha you're right - no one gives a fuck.

I don't care

"I was channel surfing and saw Jimmy Fallon, but I realized I didn't know if he was Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel. So I opened 2 tabs and google image searched each of them, but it took me 3 looks at each to finally figure out which Jimmy it was."

"The fan girl thread is full of morons"

"I want to be anally ravaged by Billie Joe"

• Haha 2

Hermione
1 hour ago, I don't care said:

"The fan girl thread is full of morons"

I don't think so, there's a fair amount of tongue in cheek/irony/knowingness involved in it. Maybe that goes over this confession sender's head :P. Plus, not everyone is so hung up that they think appreciating the sexy side of a band or being a bit silly about them for fun is a big deal. Many of the people who post there also post some of the most intelligent and well thought out stuff about Green Day's songs etc in other Green Day Chat threads.

• Like 3

Second favourite son
1 hour ago, I don't care said:

I was channel surfing and saw Jimmy Fallon, but I realized I didn't know if he was Jimmy Fallon or Jimmy Kimmel. So I opened 2 tabs and google image searched each of them, but it took me 3 looks at each to finally figure out which Jimmy it was.

There are two Jimmys?! 😱

• Haha 1

Moriarty
1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I don't think so, there's a fair amount of tongue in cheek/irony/knowingness involved in it. Maybe that goes over this confession sender's head :P. Plus, not everyone is so hung up that they think appreciating the sexy side of a band or being a bit silly about them for fun is a big deal. Many of the people who post there also post some of the most intelligent and well thought out stuff about Green Day's songs etc in other Green Day Chat threads.

:shy: oh please, this made me choke on my billie joe shaped dildo

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hermione
13 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

It would be a bit difficult to choke on a Billie Joe shaped dildo :shy:. Idk, I wouldn't bother going in it if it was just mindless and not tongue in cheek. Could be argued that some of the posts there are moronic I guess but as far as the people there being morons their other posts around the forum show otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Beerjeezus
1 hour ago, Moriarty said:

Third mood, a synergy of the original two.

• Haha 2

I don't care

"I wan succ bj"

"I wish I had friends. It's depressing not to, but everything I've heard is that they don't last, and so I find it even harder to motivate myself to put myself out there. And it never pays off when I do try. I'm just lonely and sick of it."

WhiteTim

It’s sad and pathetic someone has to make a trolling “confession” about a GDC user who I haven’t seen post in months smh 

• Like 3

Beerjeezus

More like

2 hours ago, I don't care said:

"I wan bj bj"

• Like 1

Liam
10 hours ago, Moriarty said:

Okay I gotta ask. Is it a dildo shaped like Billie Joes dick of a dildo shaped liked a mini Billie statue? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Beerjeezus
7 minutes ago, Liam said:

Okay I gotta ask. Is it a dildo shaped like Billie Joes dick of a dildo shaped liked a mini Billie statue? 

It's a relief I'm not the only one wondering this

• Like 2

Second favourite son
28 minutes ago, Liam said:

I originally only thought of a statue and somehow this mental image has now become even more disturbing.

• Like 2

Moriarty
7 hours ago, Liam said:

oh it’s shaped like billie. how can you choke on a model of his actual dick when there’s so little to choke on?

• Like 1

_Mace_
6 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

oh it’s shaped like billie. how can you choke on a model of his actual dick when there’s so little to choke on?

I mean... small parts are not for anyone 3 and under, due to choking hazards. Perhaps it’d be all too easy to choke on a Billie(‘s dick shaped)-dildo.

(also, this is a Green Day fan community. It seems unrealistic to expect people not to fangirl. Not to mention, if you don’t like it, you can simply not read it.)

• Like 2